[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 42

Ryonani Teamster
Updated again. I think the snake boss has been updated.

I don't actually know though because it's been uploaded to a different site. (getuploader)

As such, it's fucking impossible to download.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Can you provide the download link? That way, others may be able to reupload it to a side where you can download it, too.

Alternative download link:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4byq2vwdjxm

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
Source updated, looks like his host took a dump and he moved to getuploader. Password is still the same. Download rate is pathetic (at least right now) but it's up.

Appreciate the heads up, thanks.

noice1

Potential Patron
Do you know Japanese or do you have a good tool to translate? I'd love to be able to understand anything on the guy's blog, not to mention 70% of ryona on the Internet.

B

bro_goh

google chrome has a free translator.

not the most amazing of translations but it gives you a ball park idea of what is said. .. very ball park...

noice1

Potential Patron
Yeah, I've tried browser add-ons that claim to do a good job, and it's pretty much what you said. Hoping for something that is more promising than those.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Well, translation software has gotten downright amazing over the years, but really only for Western->Western language work. Still the same laughable stuff we've always had when it comes to Eastern -> Western.

Deleted member 42

Ryonani Teamster
Do you know Japanese or do you have a good tool to translate? I'd love to be able to understand anything on the guy's blog, not to mention 70% of ryona on the Internet.

Just used this.
Code:
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Pretty fancy. Gives you the gist.

noice1

Potential Patron
Actually was about the same as babelfish, but I was surprised that it translated enough to indeed get the gist. Confirmed is the guy's uploader not working.

"Because the rise loader how is not usable, it rented newly. "

Reading engrish.com has helped. Anyway, thanks Robber.

noice1

Potential Patron
Game updated! The snake woman at the end has a finisher now. Sorry Mika, there's definitely more "bloat" involved now.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Game updated! The snake woman at the end has a finisher now. Sorry Mika, there's definitely more "bloat" involved now.
Wow, I'm surprise that you do remember what i posted earlier. Haha..
Yup, this game is defintely not for me.
Noice1, you like this game? Don't you think that the "bloat" is kinda disturbing?
Or is it just me? ...

noice1

Potential Patron
Mika, I'm actually more into the, ahem, reluctance on the faerie's part to be handled in an erotic manner strictly for the enjoyment of her captures. Yes, I cunningly avoided the r- word.

Bloat? Inflation? Does nothing for me, but doesn't repulse me. I've seen enough on the Internet that I can ignore stuff like that and focus on my interests.So, no, it's not just you, I am just immune to it.

S

supercowman24

Is there a block button in any capacity in this game? Is there some way to stop them from using their unblockable "escape moves?"

noice1

Potential Patron
There's no way to block, to my knowledge. The general theory is to get a move that works and spam the hell out of it, avoiding enemy moves as much as you can. Very unforgiving.

EDIT: Another updated version. It's late and I've no time to test it, the word is that the worms in the one level are now gone, and the boss shoots at you instead. Enjoy, all who dare.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
You can make use of your double-forward/back dash to avoid some moves, like the meatcatcher's magic trap thingy (which is probably my favorite move in that game :o ). Also get a feel for the timing of when to use the QCF attack which I think is the most damaging move you can do.

noice1

Potential Patron
New update as of 4/12, looks like some power adjustments, but I can't be sure. Also I think I mentioned it (hope I did) but there are cheats at the character select screen. Press Down and access health and sp meter recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.