[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
New update. Through terrible translation I can put together the snake interactions have been updated, and the fairy attack speed. Have fun.

noice1

Potential Patron
By code, what do you mean? There's a link to the guy's blog in my original post, or you can use the link in the code box to go directly to the file, and use the password to download the game.

noice1

Potential Patron
My sources tell me there's a site that's able to translate the blog. It's pretty much "engrish", but better than nothing. Give it a try in the OP.

Update: His other uploader has the latest version(4/25). Cleaned up the OP and listed both main directories where you can grab the latest files. I'll post the latest release dates as possible so you don't need to check them every visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
New update. Link available through his blog or you can use the link to his uploader and find the file that way. Note that his other source getuploader is still on an old version. As for the update content, I'm not sure exactly since the translation is very fuzzy and another forum I frequent is down at the moment. Anyway, enjoy!

noice1

Potential Patron
No game update, but I just wanted to add that if you enjoyed this game (or style of ryona) that the guy has been working on art lately (or, if I'm mistaken, someone has done them up for him, would be nice to know for certain). Either way, it's very good work, check out the images below if you're interested:

http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/alau_fairys.jpg

http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/fluid001s.jpg

http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/lune01s1s.jpg

http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/lune01s.jpg

http://blog-imgs-30-origin.fc2.com/e/l/u/eluku99/aru2s.jpg
The link to his blog is still in the OP, if you want to go directly to it, where you can view them there, as well. Enjoy.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Today was another update, don't know what is new:
Code:
http://loda.jp/eluku99/?mode=pass&idd=44
PW: eluku

noice1

Potential Patron
Thanks Someone.

Looks like he also put an updated file in the getuploader source, but that is just one of the files, not the entire game. Also, if it was just the latest file so you could patch a previous version, it seems a little small. I don't want to mess with it so if anyone wants to confirm, be my guest. Just modify the link listed to get to the main directory.

From what I've read it appears the plant enemy now has a rape move. Also from poor translations, there are corrective updates to skills/moves, though I've no idea on specifics.

Link updated.

noice1

Potential Patron
Game updated (5/29). One of the enemies has some new moves, and apparently one of them makes the fairy wet herself, although I have been testing and have not been able to produce it myself. Have fun exploring it, those that brave this wonderful game.

FairyFighting100529.zip

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I was playing it a bit last night and wasn't able to find much new stuff besides some new defeat animations for all levels. I was lazy and didn't translate the change log so I don't actually know what's been updated besides that.

noice1

Potential Patron
I was playing it a bit last night and wasn't able to find much new stuff besides some new defeat animations for all levels. I was lazy and didn't translate the change log so I don't actually know what's been updated besides that.

Yes, I'm also having some difficulty figuring out the new changes. Reading over the change log on the blog, it's still in very broken english, but I do frequent another forum that gives a little better insight. Apparently this new move is by the plant monster, which has a ranged attack and some new powder move (that's the one that triggers wetting yourself).

There's also subtle changes like damage and changes to enemy mechanics, like how much SP you get when attacking X, things like that.

noice1

Potential Patron
Don't mind me, just another friendly neighborhood update. From the blog it appears it will now be easier to hit a combo (not sure how easy that brings us up to, somewhere around making a half court, blindfolded basketball shot while walking over hot coals), the rest seem to be mechanics or balance issues.

Those who weren't able to get to his website can now use the getuploader link, posted in the OP, as he finally updated it. There was little rejoicing.

FairyFighting100602.zip

Same pass as always.

noice1

Potential Patron
Couple of new pics up on the creator's blog:

You should know what to expect by now.

Cliffs anyway:

First is a plant girl grabbing the faerie with vines, holding her open and raping her.

Second appears to be a wolf girl being used in a gold smuggling ring? If you don't like 'expansion' or stuffed bellies, stay away. I find it kind of amusing, and wondering how she will even be able to crawl with all that weight, or hide what she's holding, for that matter.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
uhm... i don't come how to do all the moves
there are some japanese letters and so on-.-
e is not e and other differences..

could someone post a faq for the attacks?
cannot realy thrain them against the plant -.-

E

Elle

It's fun to change the names of the various enemies and the stages. It was fun putting the random characters in the jungle. X3 Also, I approve of this game quite strongly. =3

noice1

Potential Patron
uhm... i don't come how to do all the moves
there are some japanese letters and so on-.-
e is not e and other differences..

could someone post a faq for the attacks?
cannot realy thrain them against the plant -.-

Sorry about the late reply. Will update the OP with basic controls. As for the special attacks...er, you are on your own here, I couldn't get them to work! I should note that common strategy in this game is to either button mash or spam basic attacks, as even people who have practiced and mastered this game consider it extremely difficult.

Happy playing, all.

Last edited by a moderator:

noice1

Potential Patron
New update. Seems the difficulty has been lowered and the plant girl has gained a move as well as some new behavior. Enjoy.

http://loda.jp/eluku99/?mode=pass&idd=47

Mardion

Potential Patron
Seems the difficulty has been lowered

Are you sure? I was able to defeat the Fluid Hunter before this update, now she seems impossible, her multi-punches are everywhere. I was close when I started blocking it, and it actually took more than 30 blocked punches for her to stop it O_O

Edit : For some reason, I restarted the game, and she really was very easy to defeat. Figure that out:wtfsmilie:
Edit 2 : Didn't see any new moves on the plant girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.