[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

Dimitrivedma

Potential Patron
I was realy interested when I learnt that Eluku intended to do another game after FF but since it will apparently more focus on gore I'm so disapointed... I love ryona so much...but I really think gore is too much...

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
So how does one get to the boss stage? ^^
Somewhere should be a meter that slowly fills with every sex attack the fairy has to endure. This meter needs to be full by the time you beat the last enemy (Hell's Door iirc). However apparently the the end boss has so far only one normal attack so there's nothing to see yet.

Dudely

Potential Patron
I don't understand how you're supposed to beat hells door. I even went through it with the hp recovery cheat.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
After one of those creature had raped you it should become dormant, you should win if all creatures are dormant.

superman12

Potential Patron
Is there a way to skip some scenes? When I'm actually trying to play this game the animation is nice and all, but it goes on for a looooong time. Which can be unfortunate when i'm playing to win. Is there some way to get out of it?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
To escape a hold as quickly as possible hold down
and
; it could be that [UP] and [DOWN] works, too.​

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Dimitrivedma can you pls say me the name of this new game?I cant find it... :(
Afaik eluku hasn't released his new game yet because he wants to finish Fairy Fighting first; at this point you'll properly find nothing more than some concept arts, if even that.

sophie944

Potential Patron
hm ok thx for youre answer and Fairy Fighting is not finished?
this is my message of the day FF is my favorite H-Game^^
I updated it today but i dont understand this new Hell's Door key thing.
my bar is full and then...i dont know how to activate the key

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Askarat

i allways read "link updatet" but i dont see him. Where is the link pls?I want do download it :)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I updated it today but i dont understand this new Hell's Door key thing.
my bar is full and then...i dont know how to activate the key
You need to beat the very last enemy (the five or so disgusting looking creatures that don't fight back); if the bar is full at the time you beat them you face the last boss.
Apparently there's also a cheat to reach it, it was something like selecting Meatcatcher and then pressing UP or DOWN until you hear a special sound, if you start the game then you'll face the boss directly.

i allways read "link updatet" but i dont see him. Where is the link pls?I want do download it :)
The very first post in this thread has links to the developer's blog pretty much at the very top; on the blog you'll find the newest version.

???? ??3 100M

the pass is eluku
Don't link to game files directly, many developers don't like that and have repeatedly said they'll stop developing their games or giving them out to everyone if it happens.

sophie944

Potential Patron
sry i edit my post
Monster before the door is four animals but is not yet finished, I thought.
my last boss is this raper beast.
but i´ll try this cheat^^

D

Dei

Can anybody beat the enemies in this game? I played this game since relatively the early versions, now, and I could still beat opponents back then but, now, with the requirement to unlock the last stage, I've been trying to play the game properly and beat opponents and they just rape me (literally and metaphorically speaking). It's like Tiki's no match for these monsters now esp. Raper Beast - that sick son of a bitch.

sophie944

Potential Patron
Hm i just cant win vs this 3 ghost no chance...the rest is ok for me but i havend played vs four animals and the last boss

silly587

Potential Patron
It's possible to beat it, but it requires a little bit of patience and looking out for subtle things.

The goal in the 3 ghost battle is to break the statue. The ghosts are invulnerable and will simply reappear when struck.

The blue one is the real problem. She has a special attack that causes instant gameover when it connects. Bait the special out by going relatively near her and then dashes through her when she activates it. You are invulnerable when dashing.

Crouching hard punches and kicks work well against the statue. Rapid low kicks are also good. Avoid using other moves because they cause you to move away from the statue.

If you get low in health, simply dash away from the trio and masterbate (lol, right?).

Take care and have fun.

RGR11

Potential Patron
I hope there is different end for the last boss' special move (that fish-like thing)
like she is raped in it's stomach or something like that maybe
(it's a bit weird to see she was eaten then she goes back to the... what is it called again...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.