[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
to get to the last stage straight away:
on the starting menu, press the down key to toggle through cheats (i think its B), after going through them all you will hear a sound, now choose Meatcatcher stage and you'll start the final stage! :-3

Ajax

Potential Patron
Just wondering.. Am i the only one who has a problem if you try to watch mode the alakune(spider woman) fight? the game crashes if i try to watch mode that one

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Just wondering.. Am i the only one who has a problem if you try to watch mode the alakune(spider woman) fight? the game crashes if i try to watch mode that one

I got that in some versions, the stage file was usually corrupted - redownloading would fix it it if the download was at fault, but some versions just had bad files.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Training mode? You mean to fight against yourself/the fairy?
If I remember correctly you can select the stage/cheats by pressing UP/DOWN in the selection screen, and with LEFT/RIGHT you should be able change your own character.

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
i did what you guys said but i can't select it, it doesn't come up as a selection

I tested again today because I was bored - it will not show if you scroll too fast (game has dodgy keyboard support/keypress detection: delayed presses, double presses, you name it), and it may skip the training option once the list repeats. Go back to the main menu screen or scroll sideways into Watch Mode and back, then start again.

This is how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

stupid1290

Do I have the wrong version or something cause i did that but the training option does not show

asibiasibi

Potential Patron
Hiya! Trying to get this game to work; I go to run the .exe and it pops up a window for a split second (Black empty window) and then just closes. I've tried running in compatibility modes, running JA locale, admin/etc, and nothing seems to change this.

Any advice/help? :-) Much appreciated!

D

Dktz1

Does anyone know how to use the fallen fairy's attack where she jumps and then facesits on tiki, or forces a 69?

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
New game isn't released yet, just some concept art.
Fairy Fighting currently gets updated with bug fixes and intros and outros for the different enemies.

C

chozoscout

Is there a new way to skip to the last boss?The old way of going through the cheats with down does not work for me.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Afaik the shortcut has been removed, you actually have to normally play the game to get to the final boss.

I've heard the best way for this is to give yourself unlimited health and then let yourself get pounded by the RaperBeast, and when the "rape bar" is full, beat him. I have never tried it, tough.

RGR11

Potential Patron
if the RB stage can't fill enough, at the hell's door you also can try 'ride' those creature and/or get the bad end (either the bar-not-full-end or touch the border of stage when caught by the jellyfish, I suggest mix those two) and continue for 2-4 times, it doesn't reset the bar (at least for now)

N

Nex

Standing 69 and Facesit GOR

Does anyone know how to use the fallen fairy's attack where she jumps and then facesits on tiki, or forces a 69?

All right... made an account just to reply to this, since it took me forever to figure out as well.

The "Standing 69" move is listed on the attacks page. It's the last one on the "MAX" list for high libido. Jump (and while in the air) press DOWN, BACK, WEAK-KICK. The timing can be tricky, almost like it can only be done while rising... this is definitely the right button combo, so keep trying.

The "Facesit/Finishing Move" is NOT listed on the combo list. Jump (and while in the air) press DOWN, BACK, WEAK-PUNCH. This move also requires MAX libido. Again, the timing can be tricky, but this is definitely the right button combo. In case someone doesn't know (because the A.I. almost never uses it), if this move is not broken out of by Tiki, she will become infatuated. The player controlling Tiki will have one more chance to break free of the infatuation before an instant GAME OVER, featuring a Fallen Tiki and Fallen Fairy working together to punish a third fairy.

K

kusaragi

Damn! Has anyone ever beat the final boss yet? He's one tough SOB.

That's what I would like to know as well. I THINK the best move to use against it is the Hadouken type attack, but I can't figure out how to do it consistently, I stumbled across it one time and have seen the AI use it when I watch, but I don't know the move set.

Personally I think that the 'shell' has too many instant KO moves, and it regenerates way too fast, but I'm stubborn.

If anyone knows the command to do the Hadouken range attack, I would be much appreciative.

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
I managed to defeat it after an hour or so of constant kicking on that lvl. you can't hurt it while the shell is closed. Come close and hit it a few times until it opens and then keep kicking it. You'll be able to make a full chain kick before it launches an attack if you started just after one. Just make sure you dodge back in time... It's just too damn hard but it's possible.
The ending is totally not what I expected though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.