[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

FullApple1991

Potential Patron
I think it's: back + down + weak(or strong) punch. Or it's the other way around, anyway test it on trainning mode. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooh. Pleasssseeeeee! How does it end, I don't have as much time and patience as you, so could you pleeeaseee tell me? *Makes sad puppy eyes*

awanis

Potential Patron
I think it's: back + down + weak(or strong) punch. Or it's the other way around, anyway test it on trainning mode. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooh. Pleasssseeeeee! How does it end, I don't have as much time and patience as you, so could you pleeeaseee tell me? *Makes sad puppy eyes*

Tiki is saving every single fairy and when she want to escape with them one of the tentacle grab her leg. Other fairies are running turning back they see portal is closing with tiki with her. They are crying and slowly walking away. Tiki is fucked for the rest of her life :D

Last edited by a moderator:

other-s

Potential Patron
Tiki is saving every single fairy and when she want to escape with them one of the tentacle grab her leg. Other fairies are running turning back they see portal is closing with tiki with her. They are crying and slowly walking away. Tiki is fucked for the rest of her life :D

I think that's just the "Bad" Ending. I think there's another ending too that's the "Good" ending. I think it has something to do with the bar at the bottom of the screen. I may be wrong, but I think if it's full and flashing and you defeat the boss, you get the bad end, but if it's not flashing, you will get a good end.

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
I think that's just the "Bad" Ending. I think there's another ending too that's the "Good" ending. I think it has something to do with the bar at the bottom of the screen. I may be wrong, but I think if it's full and flashing and you defeat the boss, you get the bad end, but if it's not flashing, you will get a good end.
You were right. If the bar flashes Tiki gets raped forever as a Bad End. However, if you finish the game with yellow bar not flashing you get to see the Real Ending.
Tiki Kicks the creatures, frees her sisters and gets out of the realm and meets with the child at the treehouse.
The easiest way to get that ending is to avoid all attacks from the boss and wait for the pod to opens. When that happens just spam-kick it until it closes. Pay attention on the super bar when close to the pod for it's finishing attack. When the pod blinks yellow, jump back to avoid. If it's a girl coming at you you need to kick it of the screen or to let her past you (jump over). After a 3 or 4 of those, you win. Just don't get raped too much or you'll go red.
Good Luck.

D

DERPSTER

hi guys im new here, and i was wondering how to download this game. (i cant find the link for download)

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
You have to look for older post with "Fairy Fighting" in them; as I'm writing the last FF post (Ver.140525) is still on the first page.

The author is working on his next game, so in the future it may be hard to find. So, the direct link to said post:
?????? ???????303+WD

(Would a mod of this sub-forum be so kind and add above link to the OP?!)

DustyX

Potential Patron
Hey folks!

I downloaded the update to fairyfighter by way of the link Someone92 provided in the post 3 posts up which in turn led me to downloading a 69 (haaar!) .5MB file from MEGA, it reached 100% but I don't know where the heck it's seemingly downloaded to. I tried doing a file search for "FairyFighting140525.zip" but nothing turned up.

Help pls? Anyone? D:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If you have the MEGA browser add-on installed it saves the files to your desktop by default, if not you should see a "where do you want to save the file" once it's at 100% for a few seconds.

Loli in a box

Potential Patron
You were right. If the bar flashes Tiki gets raped forever as a Bad End. However, if you finish the game with yellow bar not flashing you get to see the Real Ending.
Tiki Kicks the creatures, frees her sisters and gets out of the realm and meets with the child at the treehouse.
The easiest way to get that ending is to avoid all attacks from the boss and wait for the pod to opens. When that happens just spam-kick it until it closes. Pay attention on the super bar when close to the pod for it's finishing attack. When the pod blinks yellow, jump back to avoid. If it's a girl coming at you you need to kick it of the screen or to let her past you (jump over). After a 3 or 4 of those, you win. Just don't get raped too much or you'll go red.
Good Luck.

The good end which i confirmed with a playthrough shows Tiki destroying the boss then demolishing its leftovers then rescuing everyone and leaves the gate with no tentacle of sorts preventing her escape and they go back to the tree house to meet with her mom and younger sister... if there was any confusion with the story line her mom was rescued in the cave (a cannot recall what stage due to the amount of time i spent on boss lvl :P.
Jump between the pod and the wall at the end and crouch spam strong punch this should start up a whirlwind which doesnt end (yes keep spamming the strong punch key) you should not be attacked.

Fallan37

Potential Patron
iv been looking everywhere for this game and how to download it but most of the sites I find wont even load or are malicious :/ can anyone give me a link for a straight download of the game? im not all to educated with computers, don't know anything about torrants or files or anything really except the basics.... id realllly appreciate any help :s

- - - Updated - - -

I went to the google translated site through the link, I clicked the file 1 and 2 downloading both, I have no idea if that's right or not or how to get it to work.. please assist..?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
A few posts above yours I've linked to the newest version of Fairy Fighting.
Said link is also at the bottom of the OP, though it's false described as the author's new game. I have fixed that.

Fallan37

Potential Patron
thanks, im still not sure what im looking for, mostly random clicking, I found the files 1 and 2 again. but don't know how to use them after I download. no clue what im doing. (update) still no idea.... im at a loss... I did click the link givin but no clue what to do next... or how to get it to work after I figure out the download.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
?????? ???????303+WD
If you follow the link you should see this:
Code:
妖精格闘ゲーム303+WD
■格闘ゲーム[FairyFighting]を Ver.140525にバージョンアップしました。
 下記のリンクよりダウンロードできます。

・MEGA

更新箇所は・・
・一部ステージに新BGMを実装。
--------------------------------------------------------
Click on MEGA underneath FairyFighting, then you are redirected to a MEGA download link.

Fallan37

Potential Patron
thanks, I don't really know a lot about computers. its easy once you learn though. I clicked the mega link and it downloaded a file. now I have no clue yet again what next lol. how does one learn this stuff? again I appreciate t. sorry for any trouble :s

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
thanks, I don't really know a lot about computers. its easy once you learn though. I clicked the mega link and it downloaded a file. now I have no clue yet again what next lol. how does one learn this stuff? again I appreciate t. sorry for any trouble :s
You have download a .zip file. You need a file archiver to unpack it.
Personally I use 7zip.

Fallan37

Potential Patron
thanks. I appreciate the help. ill try it out./ I tried the 7zip, got it downloaded. then extracted the file. but idk where, I can find it. but I figured oe game on my desktop. gonna keep tryin it. / well I cant figure out how to get it playable. hope I do, it seems like the mega upload link has been deleted or something too. wont let me download the files again. basically, im experimenting. iv tried extracting both files, combining both files, archiving them, I have no clue what to do and theres no videos on it either. I have the two files, fairy fighting 1 and 2 and iv made zip 1 and 2 but.. yeah. wish I knew what to do, this is a pain.. at least im not the only one that cant get it working though.

yukiookami

Potential Patron
I got WolfsDungeon150510 version and stuck in this moment -
image.png

I attack that block before me but no effect. There is a topic on ulmf but I can't stand them, hundreds posts in single topic of bullshit to find one info is too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.