[PC] Fairy Fighting (4 Viewers)

HentaiProdigy

Potential Patron
new update today January/06
game 233 Ver.130106
i yet don't know what changes he did
my nihongo is a little bit rusty and the google translator kinda sucks.
What's noteworthy in this update is as following:

* Raper Beast has a new color palette
* Raper Beast's SP Max skill now has two stages, depending on how many charges he has: He picks you up, slams you into the wall, you escape, if he has another charge, he rapes you in another position.
* Raper Beast now has an ending CG animation where he shoves his dick down Tiki's throat, fingers her downtown orifices and proceeds to fill her with sperm.
* Raper Beast isn't quite as spammy with his grab.

And that's about it.

D

Darkwatcher

Hey just wanted to point out because someone asked on the last page, the way to use grapples on the copy-tiki (dark tiki, evil tiki, shade tiki, take ur pick), is to press a direction towards her and then an attack key. It only works at close range, and since you have to press toward her it also means you can't press away to defend, so you'll usually get either a beating or the grapple you were trying for. I know there was at least 3 back when I found this out. Only four attack keys, so there can only possibly be four of them

B

benkeit

Hey just wanted to point out because someone asked on the last page, the way to use grapples on the copy-tiki (dark tiki, evil tiki, shade tiki, take ur pick), is to press a direction towards her and then an attack key. It only works at close range, and since you have to press toward her it also means you can't press away to defend, so you'll usually get either a beating or the grapple you were trying for. I know there was at least 3 back when I found this out. Only four attack keys, so there can only possibly be four of them

SAdly no, there are only 3 holds so far.....JUst wondering when eluku will updat as well as make raper beast a playable character.

K

killerjoy31

as far as new moves for the raper beast what are some of the basic moves? if they've been discovered.

arrer21

Potential Patron
This should help you. Just skip close to the end for raper beast.
[video=dailymotion;k1abayS4g19u693ZNl5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1abayS4g19u693ZNl5[/video]

If anyone would like to help me update this video please send me a message of what moves i'm missing from whichever enemy. there's been a bit of updates since i last worked on this video.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
In the last two updates the FutaFairy got some new moves, most noticeable the one where she turns the Fairy into a dickgirl herself and rides her cowgirl-style.

FullApple1991

Potential Patron
I can't play it!? When I open it, it crashes my computer. What happens, can someone help me?

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I can't play it!? When I open it, it crashes my computer. What happens, can someone help me?
This game doesn't require Jap non-unicode so that cannot be the cause of it; iirc the game is created with Game Maker, can you run other Game Maker games, like e.g. Toffi's ones?

where is the download link?
The OP contains a link to the developer's blog; in one of the most recent posts, usually the first one, is a link to the most recent version and password. Eluku pretty much always uploads to "Ichigo wa amai" and rarely to other hosting sites because he has always troubles with them.

R

Rsync

This usually happens when : corrupted file or you put it in wrong place [mine cant work in F:, but it magically works in C:]

also try to run as administrator and/or troubleshoot compability and run in XP

J

Johnnyguy

Can somebody please post a link or something as to how i can download this game?
I've been trying to but so far nothing's worked

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
First post, in the developer's blog/site. If you're trying to get it for free, we are not a warez site and I suggest you ask some other forum for help on that or better, support the people who make these games and buy it, so they will continue to make the games.

Dark Deed

Potential Patron
Raden, this game IS free. Author don't sell it in any way, he just give it off.
Jhonnyguy, go to authors blog (first post). Find link that named Ichigo wa amai in first post. It will lead you to download page. There will be field ダウンロード pass: Enter "eluku" there without quotes. Enjoy your slo-o-ow download.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Raden, this game IS free. Author don't sell it in any way, he just give it off.
Jhonnyguy, go to authors blog (first post). Find link that named Ichigo wa amai in first post. It will lead you to download page. There will be field ダウンロード pass: Enter "eluku" there without quotes. Enjoy your slo-o-ow download.

Very well then, share away. :P

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Very well then, share away. :P

The case of this game is that the author said he doesn't want people sharing their own links for the game. So to download you have to use his blog even though it is free ;)

For those struggling, click this link to go to his blog:
幻想娘æ"¹Â·Ã¥-Âç¦"ž

Then go to Google.com and click Translate and copy this link to the first box, then click translate and it will translate the entire web page from Japanese to whatever language you prefer.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Apparently Eluku is adding the final enemy to this game. He's also about to or already is taking votes (haven't found any polls, though) what kind of attacks the final boss should have.
He's taking suggestions for skills for the final boss. The 4 poll options are normal skills, sex skills, SP-MAX skills and finish screens.
The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums - View Single Post - [Incomplete] Fairy Fighting

His next game will include more gore and less sex.

edit:
Learned where you can find the poll:
Poll is underneath the calender.

Click the title of the blogpost and then scroll down. The comment section will be down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.