[PC] Fairy Fighting (2 Viewers)

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
that makes no sense
Sorry. By "us" I meant the people who like f/f ryona and hentai. We wanted the sisters but the majority wanted the other options(though I must agree that fallen fairy is not bad).

F

Fomalhaut

Did someone know a good strategy to beat Alau=lune?

In the meanwhile... Due to a Japanese tradition, Eluku have a gathering with family, so all the project is stopped until 18/8. Then Eluku promised in the Japanese way to have updates each Sunday. The images you can see are stripped out from a guro/ryona manga is doing in the spare time.

E

echo44

the strategy i've been using for alaulune is to keep at a range till she does the explosive mushroom move then jump in with a dive into a few power attacksand then dash to behind her and land a few more before retreating again, when your at range and see vines coming out of the ground jump straight up to avoid them :)

thanks for the post translation :D

K

Kota of the Wind

Did someone know a good strategy to beat Alau=lune?
Alau is in my opinion the second hardest one to face, only falling behind MilkJellyFish, however a reliable trick I have found to beat her almost every time is to use Tiki's Counter ability. Assuming you are on the left side of the screen and the directional controls are at their default position. It would be Left - Right - Heavy Punch. If performed correctly, Tiki will flash yellow, and appear to taunt. If hit during this short animation, she will retaliate with a moderately damaging heavy punch, and take no damage. This is especially useful as you can even do the counter WHILE being "Stun-locked" by her rapid vine-whip ability. As soon as she hits you with one of the whips, throw that counter up, and watch her go flying backward from the punch.

I

Iloveulmf

Ooooh FF Ive had this for years ^^

Incase no one picked up, Ana Moug has a few new grapple moves.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Mist Sisters have arrived!

However so far it's only one and she has only one grab, so you don't miss anything if you wait until the next update.

amorant501

Ryonani Teamster
Does anybody think it's hard to see the sisters with the current background stage?

That was probably the intention. But I think it's a little much, I can see her, just. . . not enough to make out any details, enough to make me wonder what the point of drawing them is.

noice1

Potential Patron
(SOBS) cannot... download..
help me...

Hallo. Please to be directing yourself to Eluku's blog, (Japanese). Seems like he has some hosting issues (nothing new, it happens) and has provided downloads at two locations. Check the text of the blog post again. I will not direct link his files in order to give his blog traffic and pay respects to the creator for providing this free game.

霧妹ちゃんのつかみ攻撃が発動しなかった件について修正しました。
・FairyFighting121021_ver2となります。
・RapidShare

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.