[PC] Fairy Fighting (1 Viewer)

2clementz94

i'm new in this forum so hello everybody. i actualy feel stupid i can't download the games. i click on the link but then i don't see any download button... please help a little noob ;)

S

Silphy

And 2clementz94? You're not a noob for asking. You're a newb. A newb is someone who doesn't know how to do something, but is willing to ask for and seek help politely, and listens to advice. A newb is to be cherished and raised with kindness. A noob on the other hand, has no clue what they're doing, refuses to admit it 99% of the time, and when they do ask for help, they make excuses as to why they need the help, or are overly rude. A noob should be punched in the throat. So welcome to Ryonani, dear newb. Enjoy your time amongst us.

K

Kota of the Wind

i'm new in this forum so hello everybody. i actualy feel stupid i can't download the games. i click on the link but then i don't see any download button... please help a little noob ;)

Alright. In order to download the game, first make your way to Eluku's blog. (The translated one is easier to navigate) Once there, find the Download link. Usually it can be found at the top of the blog post. An example of where it is found can be seen in the Part 1 attachment.

Part 1.png

Once at the website, locate the password entry box and type "eluku". Make sure all the letters are lowercase. Once that is done, click the button to the right of the box, or just hit enter, and the file will begin to download. (Again, below is a picture of where the password entry box can be found on the site.)

Part 2.png

Cheers.

~Kota Of The Wind

P.S. The file download takes a decent amount of time, but it is totally worth it.

2clementz94

thanks for the lesson i won't forget the difference :)

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

thanks everybody for the answers especialy to kota , that screen has been pretty useful.

K

Kota of the Wind

thanks for the lesson i won't forget the difference :)

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

thanks everybody for the answers especialy to kota , that screen has been pretty useful.

Oh, not a problem. This game is such a good one, I'd hate for someone to go without it. Let me know if you have any more questions or are interested in strategies that I use.

E

echo44

update 210 is out new features below.
The Ropers stage now includes a double grab performed by both ropers, to initiate this sequence, let either roper grab you with a blue flash grab, the other will then also use blue on you when it's sp bar fills.
The frostwolf has a slight update to the horse animation via the inclusion of a zoom box.

due to the roper update i'd say that frostwoolf's current moveset is done for atleast a few weeks and we can likely look forward to a new enemy next week :)

K

Kota of the Wind

Update 210:

I'm going to keep this as quick as possible as I just got home from a trip.

Most Notable Change: As Echo stated previously, the Ropers now have a new technique in which both of them grapple Tiki at once. This Duel grab animation can be triggered when, while being grappled by one of the Ropers, the second roper uses ANY grapple on Tiki. (Confirmed this personally)

Though it is a glitch, it is possible to trigger the Meatcatcher's Game-over animation (The one where it traps Tiki inside itself and rapes her with two large dicks) by using the Ropers. Instead of using the Purple grab (The one where the roper consumes Tiki) the Ropers can now KO her through their grabs, which leads to this glitch. The glitch even contains the Game-over Splash art of the Meatcatcher as well.
(REDACTED: Note that the Ropers could not K.O. Tiki like this previously, and the only way they could be victorious is to use the purple grab on her at low life to finish her off.)

Final Thoughts: Pretty small update, but it was also a rushed job, so it is understandable.

Should you download it: Overall, it isn't that large of an update Content wise, so if you aren't really into the Ropers, I'd just skip this one.

Interesting Notes: From what it looks like according to Eluku's blog post, the FW is nearly, if not fully, complete. The next monster or rather, monsters, will be the precursor to the "Final Boss" (?) The Heaven's Door. So far, the monsters do not have an official name, and from what I can make out, the fight against them will play much different then the other fights. From what it looks like, the goal will be to try and make the monsters orgasm before Tiki runs out of HP.

Here is the fully translated (though still very much "Engrish") part of the blog post that I gleaned this from:

- Monster before the door is
four animals, does not work in a fixed position.
From their own fairy-chan monster door before being fucked to go to.(Per one animal)
The player to manipulate the motion-etch, to satisfy the monster.
(Looking at the gauge of the orgasm of monsters and fairy-chan's HP)
- If HP goes to zero in the middle of her fairy, to a very bad-END-
- When the order to satisfy the monster, and if you get it wrong the order-to Big Boss Stage Clear →, very awful to END · same

P.S. The addition to the Ropers was actually a request, so if you think Eluku does not listen to his/her fans, you'd be wrong. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
E

echo44

New update is out!
the new enemy is known as the anamaguri it currently has no attacks and is not selectable to play against, jump and walk animations are ingame though and may be viewed by downloading the below file and placing it in your fairyfighting folder(no need to update even) and selecting to play against/as eggplant.

-Download disabled-

please note:you should backup the file this overwrites as you will be unable to play against eggplant after the overwrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

KLT1M

hello all i wondering if someone could update a download link for me because none that i have clicked on is working, it telling me that the file is not found please help

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
I carve for a good yuri hentai game like this but all I get is goblins. Seriously, the idea was already used with the fairy crushers, let place for the mist sisters already, this is what most of us wanted but was rejected because of the majority.

F

Fomalhaut

The last update:
Added a User Manual (third link).
Added the first of the three stage KO move fo Moguri.
The game now have support in the Speakeasy forum.
Specified the keys for new skins (and you can't select them all in Watch mode)
Due to the hellish hot summer, updates are going slower than expected.

Z

zizi393

just finished till that green goblin...its too hard imo, i tried every thing that i can cook up, from slide punch to jump punch to chunli kick...nothing works when u are gangbanged

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.