Dead or Alive series (2 Viewers)

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
alright, OGF I will have some videos up shortly. May give them to det to upload onto the main ryonani channel. So what I decided to do was have Marie do the move we mentioned the other moves she has that I like on the following ladies(and the outfits) for Tina it is the red wrestling top and black spandex thingy. Mila is her default, Ayane in her pop outfit and finally Pai with short hair in her red dress. I choose these three because A you requested Tina(and I like her too to be fair) and these four do not pop up enough. the lack of these characters is making me want to do videos like I used to again. The only problem is I am not HD equipped so sorry in advanced. Specially Mila since she is so beautiful.

After I crank these all out tell me what do you guys think, should I go back to making videos and give Xna a rest for a while. If so I will focus on videos again and will probably start with DOA using the girls that DJ and the others leave behind.

To give an idea of pecking order for me in terms of vids if I focus on DOA at the start of this stuff. Ayane and Mila(the queens of this) Tina(highly likely) Pai(same as Tina short hair only though) Lisa(most likely) Hitomi(here and there I like her but she is done a good amount) Fang(Braids only here and there) Helena(probably not) Christie(probs not) Marie(Hell nah!) Kasumi(AHAHAHAHAHAHA no never! )

Also I am doing a sorta style where I use replay for more angles showing it in different angles and heavy editing. I have one question which one should I edit first.

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
Thanks! My Favortie DoA girls are Tina, Kasumi & Mila, the order always changes between those three all the time. The rest are always nice as well & there is only two or three I don't really care for. I would say that you should do what what you want, if XNA is burning you out then go back to making videos. After making a lot of scenes, I can say that it is obvious in the difference in quality when someone isn't interested in what they are making. I can't wait to see the Tina video but you did the work so it is all up to you. Thanks again!

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
Sadly I won't be able to download this & will have to wait until it is streamed on the channel... So Sad... Thanks a lot though!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I tried mediafire like I normally do but it kept de-syncing it and I got annoyed with it.

EDIT I am currently rendering Mila next since she desperately needs more action. Think how I going to do these videos form now on is focus on smaller things and with DOA focus on one character per video attacking the heroine. Like Bass will beat up on Mila in one video then Bayman in another and so on

Last edited by a moderator:

onlinehero

Casual Client
lol the game is freezing EVERY TIME after installing Marie dlc, works fine without the dlc though xD

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
I just picked up Ultimate! I am loving it so far, creating my own little stories as a reason to have everyone fight. Everyone looks awesome, but their DLC costumes are too expensive. I had to get a Tina & Momiji one but the whole sets aren;t good enough in my opinion for $10+. Maybe a lingerie set should come...

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I had the free version for a while, but then when they had the bundle that unlocked all the characters + DOA5 DLC I grabbed it. The only DLC I have so far for Ultimate is Momiji's sports gear DLC, I'm pretty satisfied right now :)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Tengu is back. With more stylish, sex changed, hime-cut and Sangief's Throw.
Her name is Nyotengu (Female Tengu) XD
Famitsu Info

OGFOriginal

Potential Patron
It is probably going to be a while until she is released for consoles. I don't think Phase 4even released yet. That mount looks awesome & she looks like a challenging Character. Marie Rose never really puts up a good fight. Also, I know this isa fighting game with next to no story but these DLC Characters just look pretty random.

onlinehero

Casual Client
New DLC is looking good!
768kPKL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.