Dead or Alive series (3 Viewers)

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Rachel did this to my Ayane today 3 times in a row :) Was playing against CPU and Rachel repeatedly kept punching Ayane until she fell and then she got dominated by high heel into cunt until it was KO :)
I also like how Rachel is bit more taller and muscular than DOA girls. Makes her a good dominatrix of little DOA girlies

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Arcade version of the game will have all characters from Ultimate version. Plus the new one, Marie Rose the little cutie :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron
I heard she's 13. She is pretty adorable though, but she seems a bit out of place in DOA. I thought she was someone from Final Fantasy at first. Although I'm not looking forward to any ryona of her personally.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
same here, But you know when she is released she will rival Lili and Kasumi in terms of just how many videos of her...yeah I am going to make that call now

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
She is here because the series lack frilling loli. Kokoro is almost the role, but since she is Japanese, Marie will suit better.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Kokoro is 17 as of this game so she is out of the role. To be in the loli group I believe the age is 14 or below. It just feels....wrong to me with this one. Probably because DOA is...well DOA and having someone who is too young for most countries in it feels squicky to me. If she was in most other fighters (not Rumble Roses...though that is a wrestling game) like KOF(she would fit into it) I would not have a second though(mainly because while KOF has sexualized males and females not all are and young characters like Bao and Momoko are not sexualized in the game.)

If you are into this in terms of JUST a fictional character however that is fine. I am just saying to me at least this feels wrong.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I understand.
Her age in the profile is 18, but I doubt that's just a false age to avoid under-age labor, lol.

Her 2nd costume is somewhat sexualized anyway.
http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Rose

f296d074.jpg 7871ade0.jpg

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Sigh. Maybe it's just me but I agree that this character is out of place. I want to enjoy Dead or Alive as a solid fighter but I just can't take it seriously. If they are going to commit to making this a sexual game, I wish they had implemented more Ryona-related KOs or defeated poses. Argh! Commit to the ryona or not team ninja!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
LOL how is she 18!? If she is 18 then Mila must be in her 30s :P My guess is the same as yours Nnin. Also her fighting style..oddly reminds me of a toned DOWN version of Virtua Fighter Eileen's(Eileen's is drunken monkey kung fu her's seems to be a mix of that and some fighting style the does choke moves.)

Also Snowballs if your taking DOA seriously you are already doing it wrong lol. 5 is a solid fighter in mechanics but it barely even takes it's self seriously when it is supposed too. It is just too cheesy. They are just doing regular TnA. I don't think any game REALLY tries to target ryona outside of...well indie ryona games.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Also Snowballs if your taking DOA seriously you are already doing it wrong lol. 5 is a solid fighter in mechanics but it barely even takes it's self seriously when it is supposed too. It is just too cheesy. They are just doing regular TnA. I don't think any game REALLY tries to target ryona outside of...well indie ryona games.

I understand that the japanese cultural taste makes the game extremely silly but I do prefer some more casual costumes over the highly sexualized bikinis (it's so boring without the tease amirite). The addition of various KOs from Tekken and Virtua Fighter was just showing some ryona potential in the game industry. I especially love those after-KOs that Tekken has, those are so juicy.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Marie Rose is finished in her testing state and got some new costumes. XD
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Arcade Official Site

I understand that the japanese cultural taste makes the game extremely silly but I do prefer some more casual costumes over the highly sexualized bikinis (it's so boring without the tease amirite). The addition of various KOs from Tekken and Virtua Fighter was just showing some ryona potential in the game industry. I especially love those after-KOs that Tekken has, those are so juicy.
Didn't almost all girls' defeat poses beside Tina and Marie were ryona-ish?
And casual costumes will be there.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I still say Rose is a bit squicky for this. They can call her 18 all they want but I don't believe it. I also know she will flood the ryona videos more so then any of the new girls lately(Mila needs to be used more god damnit. Also noticed Ayane videos declined heavily with Ultimate.)

Also I think most of the girls have casual get ups. I usually play as them in those. I know Ayane has one that looks like something she would just wear in the winter(wish she had tights on under the skirt :P)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
The thing that always bothered me about DoA was the lack of KO animations at the end of the round. You can see that the defeated fighter is still fully awake and just a little dazed. Sucks for me since my main focus for ryona are the KO or death animations. Oh well.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
The thing that always bothered me about DoA was the lack of KO animations at the end of the round. You can see that the defeated fighter is still fully awake and just a little dazed. Sucks for me since my main focus for ryona are the KO or death animations. Oh well.

My thought exactly. I find the old doa4 continue scene much better.

glutton

Potential Patron
I actually like that about the DOA games, the girls are too freakin' TOUGH to let themselves go completely unconscious lol. It makes me imagine they'd still want to keep fighting, but the 'referee' just stops the round/match against their wishes when they're declared 'KOed' XD

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Marie Rose is coming.

Famitsu News. Marie Rose will be available for DOA5: Ultimate at 25th March (26th for Xbox360)

Yessss! :nose bleed:

l_531477a8660ea.jpg

And another new character for Arcade revealed. Kasumi clone Phase 4.
Now we have 2 Kasumi.

l_531477a721384.jpg

Trailer:

Eng voice:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.