Daughter's Friend V.0.9.1 and other dialogues by Kasa (1 Viewer)

kasamaz

Potential Patron
First of all big thanks where people gave inspiration. Kona, the god of this game, big thanks for giving us all this cool creative outlet.
Thanks to ModGuy and everyone who keeps this site well maintained and running, it gives a great place for creative thinkers to exchange their ideas freely.
Big thanks to T0mcat, RC, Slingerbult, booster and everyone else experimenting with the new advanced dialogue. You all gave me a ton of ideas and ways to check my entries.
And of course the wife for idea bumping and patience for me using my time to get creative!

Without further stalling...
Daughter's Friend

This dialogue is best described as a choose your own adventure style dialogue but with random chance making your decisions. You should let the entire starting introduction dialogue run before making a move, it may be a bit long but it establishes the new random character you got on this play through.

WARNING!
Every play through the girl WILL be different if you use the basic settings! If you want to set variables yourself here is how to do it! Edit the dialogue so the variable "introset" is "true" this will disable the intro dialogue. Then pick any combination of variables you want to appear and set them to "true". This will start the dialogue with only your selected variables to be true, and the only thing that might change is if you grab her head he will no longer be reluctant. I hope this dispels any confusion on the dialogue, so have fun!

What's true in all cases is:

Your daughter's best friend has cornered you into a situation where she gets to finally express her lust for you.

The variables:
The primary variable that can be changed is your daughter's name: designation *DN*. At default it is Jenny, but if you simply change "Jenny" to something else, the entire dialogue gets changed to the new name.

Setting-Your home:
Your daughter is away at a volleyball tournament for a few days.
Your daughter is throwing a sleepover. You've been cornered by her friend in a room upstairs.
Your daughter is off at some romantic comedy movie.
Your daughter is off shopping and wasting your money, again!

Martial Status:
Married happily, your daughter's friend is in no way trying to fuck that up for you.
Unhappy marriage, she calls your bitchy wife a bitch, and tries to out do her.
Divorced, and your daughter's friend is out for blood against her.

She can range from 14-17. I figured the jailbait aspect was part of the daughter's friend fantasy world, so I rolled in that arena.

Her family situation:
She only had a mom, and views you as a father figure. Disable if her saying daddy isn't your thing.
You and her father have been friends for years, she's the tomboyish girl who watches sports with you two from time to time.
Her parents are two un-involved workaholics. As a result she is rich and lonely.
She comes from an abusive home, and is therefore begging to join your home. Goes with the whole chosen slavery thing, you have been warned.

And finally reluctance:
You are reluctant and she's trying to convince you to get into it. This was designed to be disabled if you ever do a head grab, so if you want this, remove the grabby arm.
You are forcefully taking her, it eventually enters into a very hardcore set of dialogue. If you head grab her at any point, this option is selected automatically.

UPDATE: 12/17/12
I took out clench teeth and angry from the beginning to avoid a premature stop to the opening dialogue. I re-edited the general triggers and changed the numbers to remove quotes, and based on testing so far removing the quotes around the numbers solved the offer system. Again please let me know if this new version continues to have problems... I'm sure there's still a lot of holes, it's just hard to find them all by myself. ;D

Also introducing a new system added to the game, that as far as I can see is unique to any other dialogue system out there...

The Offer System
After, in this case, 9 messages have been confirmed as the player cumming so: cumon-face/nose/eye/mouth/throat new general dialogues are then available. She then should offer additional sexual acts BASED ON THE VARIABLES ABOVE. So if the daughter is out to the movies, she will make sexual offers about the movies or that sort of thing. There are ten offers for each variable, and based on my preliminary test she should go through all her offers (with other occasional general lines interspersed) before going onto another set of offers, based around a new variable.

All that aside, this giant dialogue is somewhere near 800 lines of code, 60~ish pages long and about 14,000 words long. If you found specific dialogue typos or errors in the syntax of the code please let me know in PM. This still needs to be beta tested as I just finished typing the thing this evening, so any corrections please send over, it is always appreciated.

If you enjoy please toss me some karma <3 I hope everyone can enjoy it!

Current projects:
Teacher+Student
Blackmailing Parents

Projects on the back burner:
Hitchhiker
Runaway
Babysitter
Sith+Jedi
Slade+Raven or Terra

Happy to take any suggestions through PMs, if they interest me I might take a crack at them!

UPDATE!!!!
Yes, I have returned from the dead! Working on the format and style of my blackmail dialogue (may not be exactly what I originally intended, but should be at least interesting. I'm trying to take some inspiration from some of the more recent evolution in what people like Pim_gd and Sby have done to keep this game alive. My next dialogue may require the loader, or be loader optional...

Also Pim_gd after I get a second look through the fixes you made, are you happy with me reposting it on the front page, with credit of course :)

Attachments

daughter's friend 0.9.1.txt
285.6 KB · Views: 22,828

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Re: Daughter's Friend V.0.9 and other dialogues by Kasa

Very nice job.. Karma given for the effort..

... but there are some small bugs

- in all "offerchainsetup" lines You've messed up a check by putting a , where a : has to be.

- using "Angry Mood" with lots of text often leads to a breaking of the text display, 'cause when the little bitch is angry, she starts clenching her teeth at the most inappropriate times - like when she should say something or end a sentence. The same is true for the [CLENCH_TEETH] action. In Your dialogue this happened a lot to me during the intro lines, which broke the flow and kept some variables from being set.

- I did a little test. HIS arms were set to "loose", I let the intro lines run through, then got her to deepthroat and after that made him cum - by pressing J nine times - to get to the "offers" she should make.. but only the "offerchainsetup" lines were displayed, not those which are supposed to follow them. See the log (attachment) for details..
I *guess* one problem might be, that several "checks" can come up as "true" at the same time..

So, you might test for Yourself and check the logs to see where the error(s) might be..

Attachments

log.txt
118.5 KB · Views: 429

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Got another two tidbits..

One:

When using "set" or "check" with numbers, don't put these in ""

Two:

Change the part of the "general" triggers to this (spoiler):

general:"[general00]" {"style":"Thought", "check":{"cumcount":"<9"}}
general:"[gen]" {"style":"Thought", "check":{"cumcount":">=9"}}

gen:"[offerchain]"{"check":{"offer":">0"}}
gen:"[offerchainsetup]"{"check":{"offer":0}}

general00:"[SHOCK]I don't need a break Mr. *YOU*. I just[BLINK] want you[BLINK][BLINK] to be[BLINK] happy."
general00:"This is [BLINK]soo[BLINK]oooo[BLINK] sexy.[BLINK]"
general00:"[SWALLOW]*DN* would never believe me if I said I'd seen a penis this huge."
general00:"God, you are so perky.[AHEGAO_MOOD]"{"style":"Him"}
general00:"I hope I don't hurt you too much.[gen01]"{"style":"Him"}
gen01:"[ADD_TEARS]Don't worry about me, worry about you."
general00:"Please[ADD_TEARS] like me."{"style":"thought"}
general00:"I want you to ask for more... Ask for it..."{"style":"thought"}
general00:"Is he stopping!!! I need to get more aggressive.[gen09]"{"style":"thought"}
gen09:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I'll get your jizz, every drop!"

... and all the other "general" lines to "general00"

RC

Potential Patron

T0mcat said:
Got another two tidbits..

One:

When using "set" or "check" with numbers, don't put these in ""

Two:

Change the part of the "general" triggers to this (spoiler):

general:"[general00]" {"style":"Thought", "check":{"cumcount":"<9"}}
general:"[gen]" {"style":"Thought", "check":{"cumcount":">=9"}}

gen:"[offerchain]"{"check":{"offer":">0"}}
gen:"[offerchainsetup]"{"check":{"offer":0}}

general00:"[SHOCK]I don't need a break Mr. *YOU*. I just[BLINK] want you[BLINK][BLINK] to be[BLINK] happy."
general00:"This is [BLINK]soo[BLINK]oooo[BLINK] sexy.[BLINK]"
general00:"[SWALLOW]*DN* would never believe me if I said I'd seen a penis this huge."
general00:"God, you are so perky.[AHEGAO_MOOD]"{"style":"Him"}
general00:"I hope I don't hurt you too much.[gen01]"{"style":"Him"}
gen01:"[ADD_TEARS]Don't worry about me, worry about you."
general00:"Please[ADD_TEARS] like me."{"style":"thought"}
general00:"I want you to ask for more... Ask for it..."{"style":"thought"}
general00:"Is he stopping!!! I need to get more aggressive.[gen09]"{"style":"thought"}
gen09:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]I'll get your jizz, every drop!"

... and all the other "general" lines to "general00"

I don't agree with the first one, because it's useless and work anyway...

So the second one, yes I do agree that it will be very important to do to reduce lag.

Looks very promessing :D Can't wait to test it out.
Now we're cooking, as Sheriff of Chupa mis Cojones would say.

kasamaz

Potential Patron

Thanks Tomcat & RC, I'm making the changes now, and doing to troubleshoot the offerchainsetup leading into the actual chains. As for the angry mode clenches causing the dialogue to halt flow, are there any functional work arounds other than just not using "angry" or clenches you all know about, or is it something that we should poke at kona?

Thanks again for the help!

Lizoran

Potential Patron

Just skimmed trough some of the dialogue
:) It' really good, you put a lot of effort into it, i like it
hope to see it fixed and to see more...Well anything you have to offer.

RC

Potential Patron

kasamaz said:
Thanks Tomcat & RC, I'm making the changes now, and doing to troubleshoot the offerchainsetup leading into the actual chains. As for the angry mode clenches causing the dialogue to halt flow, are there any functional work arounds other than just not using "angry" or clenches you all know about, or is it something that we should poke at kona?

Thanks again for the help!

What do you mean by clench?
Do you mean when she closes her mouth with her tooth?

Easy fix is to use a gag mask. =p But I don't think it would be appropriated for your dialogue.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

kasamaz said:
.. are there any functional work arounds other than just not using "angry" or clenches you all know about, or is it something that we should poke at kona?

I wrote something about it in Kona's Blog some time ago. Don't know if he read it, though ^^

And workarounds.. hmm.. using ANGRY_MOOD only together with "style":"Thought"/"Him" negates the problem - but it's not really a solution.

If You only use short lines with not a lot of text, the problem shouldn't come up too often. Not sure if "next":"targetline" is interfered by clenched teeth - gotta check that. And if You use the direct call for another line - [targetline] - then it *might* help to put this at the start of a line. But I haven't tested this either.

ignignok

Potential Patron

Is there a specific reason you made the ages booleans, instead of an integer?

kasamaz

Potential Patron

Mainly so I could keep it clearer what I was doing while writing code ignignok. I think in text more than code so it was more natural to me.

If anyone has any suggestions just send you a private message! Otherwise, once the first dialogue has the kinks worked out I'll probably get started on my next planned big dialogue (teacher+student is always a classic right?)... Or maybe something a little smaller, this one was kinda exhausting... ;D

Lizoran

Potential Patron

So i found a huge bug
the variables change in game, while the dialogue plays :(
you might want to look into that, :-\ or maybe it's just me

kasamaz

Potential Patron

Lizoran said:
So i found a huge bug

Can you be more specific? Or if possible post a .txt long where the issue happened?

Lizoran

Potential Patron

kasamaz said:
Lizoran said:
So i found a huge bug

Can you be more specific? Or if possible post a .txt long where the issue happened?
Wait i think i found it, i think it's because you put "set" instead of "check"
because when i changed it to "check" on some lines, it worked
it may be that or just me...Again :-\

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Lizoran said:
So i found a huge bug

They are supposed to change. That's why they are called VARIABLES 8)

I had to read the first post in this thread twice, before I really understood the concept behind this dialogue. In short: Every time You start this dialogue, a different version will come up. So the variables are set from within the intro lines to make the dialogue follow a certain plotline.

So apart from a few errors in the dialogue, the "set" / "check" commands should be in the right places.

Lizoran

Potential Patron

T0mcat said:
Lizoran said:
So i found a huge bug

They are supposed to change. That's why they are called VARIABLES 8)

I had to read the first post in this thread twice, before I really understood the concept behind this dialogue. In short: Every time You start this dialogue, a different version will come up. So the variables are set from within the intro lines to make the dialogue follow a certain plotline.

So apart from a few errors in the dialogue, the "set" / "check" commands should be in the right places.
Wow
i just realized that THAT'S the point of the dialogue
I thought...
you know what never mind
I'm dumb :P

Karasu-sama

Potential Patron

Man, I don't have any bugs to report other than the occasional empty speech bubble, but I gotta say, this is an AMAZING piece of work, especially for a beta! Mad ups, as they say!

Anyone have any favorite character codes they'd like to share for this girl?

kasamaz

Potential Patron

Personally I love the neighbor's daughter, most entertaining to write for personally. You know if you meant variables and not a character code... The code I'm using is...
charName:SDGirl;mood:Normal;bodyScale:0.95;arms:onlegs;throatResist:93;hair:nami,1,1,1;iris:normal,40,80,37,1;breasts:42;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:1,255,167,188,0.298;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0.478;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.173;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,69;mascara:0,0,0,1,100;nailpolish:135,0,0,0.204;eyebrow:normal,199,80,21,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1.2,1.2;balls:1,0.932;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,255,255,255,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,233,233,233,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:thong,0,0,0,1;top:bra,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:bikeshorts,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tshirt,63,114,50,1;legwear:sock,255,255,255,0.8,0,0,0,1;footwear:school,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,24,24,24,1,255,255,255,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:ring,0,0,0,1;herTan:bikini,0.75

RC

Potential Patron

Couple things to improve.
Yes, you got tons of lines, but it's always the same ones that come up.

Best example is:
first_dt:"[COUGH][COUGH][SHOCK]БББББOh БББББmyБББББ God.[TAP_HANDS][SWALLOW]ББББББББББ That was so hot."
first_dt:"[COUGH][COUGH][LOOK_UP]Are you proud of meБББББ Mr. *YOU*?"
first_dt:"[COUGH][COUGH][LOOK_UP]God,БББББ I love that look on your face Mr. *YOU*."
first_dt:"[COUGH][COUGH][LOOK_UP]I figured out how to put a smile on your face."
first_dt:"[COUGH][COUGH][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББDon't throw up,ББББББББББ[SWALLOW] oh god,[SWALLOW]ББББББББББ don'tБББББ [SHOCK]throwБББББ up.ББББББББББ[SWALLOW][OPEN_EYES] [SHOCK]Gotta БББББkeepБББББ it БББББdown...ББББББББББ"{"style":"thought"}

The only line that can actually play is the last one, because it is {"style":"thought"}.

All the other ones will be ignored because she is "busy" with a cock in her mouth when the first_dt will occr and she won't be able to say the lines.

Same things goes for many other lines that are simply impossible to trigger. Always be careful when making her speak.

blumisb

Potential Patron

The vigorous lines don´t work, because of Vigorous must be vigorous :)

astounded

Avid Affiliate

Thank you for this (for me) groundbreaking work. I like the attempt to provide a highly customizable story. Really, really excellent.

So far, I have only been able to enjoy it intellectually due to the slowness and temporary lockups on my computer. I hope these are solved one way or the other soon.

Question: I admit to not understanding how I should set the variables. So far, I have edited the header of the dialogue setting "0" to "1". I hope this is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.