Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (1 Viewer)

Synonymous

Content Creator
Re: Costume mods - update 11 jan. : Sakura Haruno

Kyro said:
blah blah loli blah blah
Kyro, why don't you have a seat over there.
Hanson.png

talgoth

Potential Patron

You sir are a GOD!!! I had lost all hopes to finding a sakura mod and when i heard there was one and i couldnt find it i had lost all hope. Mind you i didnt go in the underground or anything im too much of a newb to know bout those things and anyway id much more rather thank the creator than a third party who posted it.

The fact that you released it again on the day of my birthday makes it even more awesome sir. I am thousands and thousands times grateful for this amazing work you have done with it. Thank you Mike.

mike

Casual Client

talgoth said:
You sir are a GOD!!! I had lost all hopes to finding a sakura mod and when i heard there was one and i couldnt find it i had lost all hope. Mind you i didnt go in the underground or anything im too much of a newb to know bout those things and anyway id much more rather thank the creator than a third party who posted it.

The fact that you released it again on the day of my birthday makes it even more awesome sir. I am thousands and thousands times grateful for this amazing work you have done with it. Thank you Mike.

Well happy birthday ;). Glad you enjoy it. You didn't miss the costume long though because I never uploaded it before since I created it this january.

Btw I'm currently working on this :
[attachimg=1]

Nothing much to show yet and I'm very slow because of time and will to work on imports at the moment but it will come, hopefully. Those shoes were a pain and it still looks weird but I've got issues with perspectives.
[attachimg=2]

Attachments

• Libra.png
    Libra.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 2,415
  • Libra.jpg
    Libra.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,361

nagisan

Potential Patron

Awesome work, would love to see an Ino Yamanaka costume.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Mike said:
Sovereign899 said:
I don't watch SW so didn't know Ahsoka was 14, she clearly looks 17+
Same here, not sure if it makes it better or worse :-\ . Anyway, costume deleted.

So if Ahsoka was allegedly that age in Season 1 then she is 18 now in Season 5, yes? So someone could make that mod?

Or use sclover13's adult Togrutan mod + ahsoka facial markings mod to make "Future Ahsoka"' from the vision of her grown-up self in the "Mortis" episodes. She was wearing her Season 5 costume in the vision so I guess she really, really liked the outfit?

Or go get (when finished) Shade's Shaak-Ti costume for an age-appropriate Togrutan. (If you are really nice, maybe he'll send you the demo version).

Regardless, how old are Sakura and Gwen anyway? Gwen seems that she could be college-aged (in Ultimate Alien aka Mike's costume) but what about Sakura?

I know there are a billion, billion episodes / seasons of Naruto but I have no idea what "year" that costume is from.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I know there are a billion, billion episodes / seasons of Naruto but I have no idea what "year" that costume is from.

It's from the year that she was at least 18 ;D.

Also Mike I figured out what I was doing wrong with the line curves. I was making hundreds of short lines, and trying to curve them instead of making one longer line. Thanks for the tip

mike

Casual Client

nagisan said:
Awesome work, would love to see an Ino Yamanaka costume.

I don't take requests.

Gennosuke1 said:
Dude ! your back?!??

What's wrong with my back ?
23230148.jpg

Sorry it was too tempting.

zzaapp002 said:
Or go get (when finished) Shade's Shaak-Ti costume for an age-appropriate Togrutan. (If you are really nice, maybe he'll send you the demo version).

Are you saying that to me ? I'm totally not interested in ahsoka actually.

zzaapp002 said:
Regardless, how old are Sakura and Gwen anyway? Gwen seems that she could be college-aged (in Ultimate Alien aka Mike's costume) but what about Sakura?

Not sure to get the point. Do you expect me to reupload ahsoka or delete sakura ???

Dante said:
Also Mike I figured out what I was doing wrong with the line curves. I was making hundreds of short lines, and trying to curve them instead of making one longer line. Thanks for the tip

Better late than never ;). It will smooth your mods.

nagisan

Potential Patron

Mike said:
I don't take requests.
Understandable, it creates more work for you to create something you might not enjoy creating. I have hopes that someone will create it though.

frie35

Potential Patron

Mike, your work is amazing
Looking forward to whatever it is you do in the future

mike

Casual Client

nagisan said:
Understandable, it creates more work for you to create something you might not enjoy creating. I have hopes that someone will create it though.

Requests require the same amount of time as others. But if I'm not doing it for myself or not interested by it then it's actually work. Since I'm not paid to do mods and not much interested in making new ones at the moment that makes two reasons why I don't take requests.

frie35 said:
Mike, your work is amazing
Looking forward to whatever it is you do in the future

Thanks and glad you like it. As for new stuff I haven't touched flash in weeks so probably nothing in the near future.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Mike said:
Since I'm not paid to do mods

Don't give people any ideas now.

I know Dante has this infinite mod factory thing going on but people shouldn't expect to see all requests being fulfilled, especially when it's explicitly stated that requests aren't accepted.

Mike, as far as I know, mods every now and again and it really is good enough that he shares it. For example I basically redirect most requests for the loader at other modders (sby, gollum etc) because they're simply boring.

Now of course each of us will think that their own requests are the best ideas ever but keep in mind that others might not feel the same way.

Stay reasonable, stay patient.

mike

Casual Client

ModGuy said:
Mike said:

Not my intention. What I meant is it's not my job to make mods so if I'm not doing it for myself there's no chance I'll do it for others. I'd rather enjoy my free time than spend my weekends locked to mod for others.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

It might take me 2 to 3 hours to make a mod, depending on detail. Until I took your advice on lining it too twice as long, and before that you still had to give me pointers for speed. Point being if it wasn't for your help I wouldn't be nearly as fast at making these ;D.

Besides, I work construction (remodeling) and unless someone's house is falling down, I got nothing better to do, than play with my laptop.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

ModGuy said:
Mike said:

Too late, people been discussing this paid to do mods thing and I think one certain banned user really cut Anon's fuse short. Adfly's such a dangerous ally. It'll help you when it benefits them, but if you do something stupid, such as profiting off someone else's assets, you know they don't give a shit about your life.

I still don't get why someone would try that to make a few more cents... :S

I do think donations would be more appropriate, as long as there are no benefits for those who do donate, and that they don't beat you over the head with statements that attempt to persuade others to donate because it keeps them going or something of the sort.

mike

Casual Client

Dante said:
It might take me 2 to 3 hours to make a mod, depending on detail. Until I took your advice on lining it too twice as long, and before that you still had to give me pointers for speed. Point being if it wasn't for your help I wouldn't be nearly as fast at making these ;D.

Besides, I work construction (remodeling) and unless someone's house is falling down, I got nothing better to do, than play with my laptop.

I wasn't making a judgement towards you. I enjoy modding too but when the thing that comes to my mind is "I've got to do this" rather than "I'd like to do this"...well this is where I stop. If being fed on karma points works for you then everyone's happy ;).

Right now I prefer modding and taking screens on Skyrim because I also play it. I haven't touched sdt in months.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I wasn't making a judgement towards you.

I know ;). I was merely pointing out that as many mods that I put out daily doesn't take me near as long as people might think, thanks to you & the other "top dog's" help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.