Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Costume mods - update 5 jan. : gwen tennyson

Dante said:
It's because he's too good for them to except. He made a few public releases, and held a few for members he thought deserved them (contributors). They didn't deserve to play with them and got pissed, then decided to trash talk, to make themselves feel better.

I know the whole story from the before time right up until now. I just find it weird that only Mike Mods have been targeted only because the man wants some feedback. Naturally, if someone makes anything in life, they want some reconnection for it. Why is this any different?

Faceless

Content Creator

AaRL said:
I know the whole story from the before time right up until now. I just find it weird that only Mike Mods have been targeted only because the man wants some feedback. Naturally, if someone makes anything in life, they want some reconnection for it. Why is this any different?
It's not the wanting feedback. It's the restricted access. Mike is pretty much the only one to say "you're not getting any unless you do what I say," which offends people's senses of entitlement. Honestly, the idea was doomed to failure, since coerced feedback is worthless anyway.

mike

Casual Client

Although I'm sort of the one who brought 4chan on the table I'd prefer we don't talk about that.

Edit : Sakura uploaded

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Costume mods - update 11 jan. : Sakura Haruno

Okay off the 4chan subject and on to more important matters. You do it for me, and I appreciate it, so here's my feedback 8).

Project2.jpg

There's a thin grey line just below the shirt collar. Other than that she looks great! I love the hand held weapon. I can already see the dialogue now.

wake_up "Do that again and I'll stab your ass!"

mike

Casual Client

Yeah noticed that and forgot to fix. Done. Thanks for report.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

Thanks Mike that you share your modding talents with us again. :D

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Mike said:
Although I'm sort of the one who brought 4chan on the table I'd prefer we don't talk about that.

Edit : Sakura uploaded

Agreed. Welcome back into your modding fold!

fallout666

Potential Patron

not sure if you know this or not. but this happen when you use Sakura Haruno swf file. for some reason the clothes do not adjust to size of breast.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Most loader mods, only work with one breast size (modder's discretion). Unless they were made with all 150 breast sizes.

Kyro

Potential Patron

fallout666 said:
not sure if you know this or not. but this happen when you use Sakura Haruno swf file. for some reason the clothes do not adjust to size of breast.

Working as intended? That will happen to a lot of mods since it's just a drawing on top of ''her''. >.>

Edit:... Thought I clicked on page with last post but seems I wasn't cause I didn't see Dante's post... Meh. >.>

Faceless

Content Creator

Used to be that could be gotten around by "locking" the menu, but that screws up the character settings now, so the only thing to do is to either make a slider compatible mod, or hide the breasts entirely.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Used to be that could be gotten around by "locking" the menu, but that screws up the character settings now, so the only thing to do is to either make a slider compatible mod, or hide the breasts entirely.

Weird solution. Last I checked the template loaded a code to set the breast size to a fixed value.
Why bother doing that instead of calling the built in function for it?

Faceless

Content Creator

The answer to that is: there's a built-in function?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Can't remember off the top of my head.
her.setBreasts(x);?
No idea. You could check Sby's BE mod to find out.

mike

Casual Client

fallout666 said:

You already got your answer but indeed that's "normal". For you to be abled adjust breast size I would have to draw each size of boobs which I won't do, especially when the costume is character specific 'cause character don't grow boobs in animes...or at least they change costumes when it happens. Sakura has very tiny boobs, I decided to make them bigger for visuals but maybe I'll make a true to lore version someday, that is if some people actually want that and not bigger boobs (this I won't do, ever).

ModGuy said:
Faceless said:

Weird solution. Last I checked the template loaded a code to set the breast size to a fixed value.
Why bother doing that instead of calling the built in function for it?

The templates' code allows to block pretty much anything, not only breasts' size, which is probably the reason of its implementation. Correct me if I'm wrong but instead of one line for every possible slider we would have as many lines as stuff we wan't blocked with what you propose, given sdt has built in block functions for everything. Well, at least it would fix the current problem for breasts which is a start.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Well Mike i arrived as a lurker after you took the stuff down originally which from the few screenshots i saw floating around of your stuff i was very impressed, will have to take a look at them when i finish work (on my lunch hour at the moment, the joy of living round the corner from work.)

Glad to see your stuff return \o/

ModGuy

Content Creator

Well of course loading a code to configure multiple options is desirable but apparently it breaks things so I was looking to the actual functions to avoid these issues.
If they're not a big deal then it's nothing worth worrying about.

Azmodai

Potential Patron

Well i've looked at a couple of them, my favourite so far being the Harley Quinn and the Catwoman ones but that's because i'm a huge fan of DC and those two characters in particular.

I can tell what you mean by your comment for Android 18 and her gear being unfinished because i noticed in comparison to the other finished project, overall the gear was slightly rough in comparison, but as a whole i still like it :)

The only problem i've had so far is with your Dark Mary Marvel costume though thats more because i haven't looked for the fix yet, i've got that bug where the skirt loads half way down her legs instead of in the correct place.

And that's all i've got to say at the moment, will look at others and add more comments/feedback as and when i do :)

mike

Casual Client

ModGuy said:
Well of course loading a code to configure multiple options is desirable but apparently it breaks things so I was looking to the actual functions to avoid these issues.
If they're not a big deal then it's nothing worth worrying about.

Well I think it's not essential to modders since it just avoids people from breaking things unintentionally, especially boobs actually.

Azmodai said:
Well i've looked at a couple of them, my favourite so far being the Harley Quinn and the Catwoman ones but that's because i'm a huge fan of DC and those two characters in particular.

I can tell what you mean by your comment for Android 18 and her gear being unfinished because i noticed in comparison to the other finished project, overall the gear was slightly rough in comparison, but as a whole i still like it :)

The only problem i've had so far is with your Dark Mary Marvel costume though thats more because i haven't looked for the fix yet, i've got that bug where the skirt loads half way down her legs instead of in the correct place.

And that's all i've got to say at the moment, will look at others and add more comments/feedback as and when i do :)

Glad you like cat and harley they were pretty complicated, harley in particular.

Concerning A18 everything above the belt isn't "finished" : some shadows are missing, the stripes on her arms are fairly ugly and clip but I'm too lazy to try to find a way to do that properly. Still good enough to share given the overall quality and people's expectations...well the mod could be completely shitty nobody would complain anyway. Maybe I'll finish it someday.

For mary marvel try the latest version of the loader it should be fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.