Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Costume mods - update 5 jan. : gwen tennyson

Thanks Mike for re releasing your wonderful mods. Hopefully this time around, people wont be such dicks about it and respect what mods and ideas you have to offer the community. Hope you continue to mod into the future and thanks again.

mike

Casual Client

Synonymous said:

Yeah...:)

Dante said:
Nice work on Gwen ;D.

Thanks, took me much more time than I initially intended but I've cleaned up a few things and made two new boobs shape in the process so overall it won't be lost.

AaRL said:
Thanks Mike for re releasing your wonderful mods. Hopefully this time around, people wont be such dicks about it and respect what mods and ideas you have to offer the community. Hope you continue to mod into the future and thanks again.

Well I already got insults since yesterday so that won't be for this time either...thanks for the thought though.

rle68

Potential Patron

How about what i always say to you.. Thank you your work is always appreciated

Zero 7

Content Creator

Thanks for bringing these back Mike, especially Catwoman. Sad to hear people are already being dicks this time around and not just being happy about you letting them enjoy your stash, hell i'm grateful for anything anyone posts since I'm not that good at doing dialogs or hairs yet, and I don't have cs5 so I cant do costumes and so on, so thank you this is awesome. I do hope that you can overlook the assholes though, and that we'll all see more mods of the same quality when you can or if you feel like it. Thanks again.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I'm really late to this party but...You're back! Thanks for the re-uploaded files, updated mods and new stuff! (And thanks for coming back, eh?)

That's a sweet Gwen by the way... (And Kara, Mary, Ahsoka and Harley and...)

Er, and sorry if I contributed to any of the weirdness. (I did share your stuff with one member here but only after asking you).

Your stuff rocks and you were always appreciative of non-artist/non-modder feedback and cave-men like me were grateful for that.

And I think 4chan is always angry. Kinda like that "Mad Money" guy. And the Daleks...

;-)

mike

Casual Client

Thanks for the cheerful welcoming guys, having my hands full of presents probably helped ;). Santa Claus was late to deliver.

Also, quick fix for Gwen tennyson, a small part of her belt's layout was missing.

Delev said:
I might just have to make a sexy doctor/nurse dialogue because of that stethoscope...

A dialogue would be great to go along :).

Dante said:
Wish I could have had more to say on it, but I couldn't find anything to report.

Well I found at least one that is now fixed. Barely noticeable but still.

jajerjack

Potential Patron

While I didn't really agree with everything that caused your exit, on your side and the other, it is an artist's right and privilege to be told when they do good work, and when the work needs improvement so the person can continue to make better and better art and mods.

All that aside, even though I was a lurker until not that long ago, I've always thought your stuff was awesome, Mike.

I'm just antisocial, is all.

Keep up the awesome work.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

Thanks for bringing these back! Your efforts are never appreciated enough as far as I am concerned.

Also: SWEET Gwen!

Tobi

Potential Patron
Re: Costume mods

Mike said:
ModGuy said:
You make it sound like a black market.

And you make it sound a little bit too extreme :).

shadowcobra1339 said:
I apologise, that was rude of me. All of them are good, I should have just not even posted what I put until I commended you on your costumes.

No prob, ask Dante for requests he will probably be happy to oblige.

Kyro said:
You make it sound like that's something new... >.>

To me yes. Yet 4chan's still angry at me so that doesn't happen as much as you make it sound.

Bah, screw 4chan and their lolcats dude. Its great to see you back, and nice to be able to grab the remaining mods I lost when my computer died last year as well ;)

Synonymous

Content Creator

It never ends :(

Attachments

• shenanigans.jpg
    shenanigans.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 17,849

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Synonymous said:
It never ends :(
index.php

youre-a-douchebag.jpg

There's not a damn thing wrong with an artist taking pride in their work. Simple and elegant solution, that no one will notice, unless they zoom all the way in. Sign your work. Go on the eye "iris" component, zoom all the way in, and put "Made by Mike" inside the outline. ;)

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Re: Costume mods

Mike said:
ModGuy said:
One can hope.
This was unexpected to say the least. Almost as unexpected as me messing with vanilla SDT.
I found out that my mods were being exchanged underground. Time has passed and I don't give a damn about feedback anymore so here it is.

You get it anyways: Thank you very much! :)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

It's because he's too good for them to except. He made a few public releases, and held a few for members he thought deserved them (contributors). They didn't deserve to play with them and got pissed, then decided to trash talk, to make themselves feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.