Compiler - Lightweight Mod Compiler (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Does it not allow you to save decompiled code? Because you can always open code in Notepad or something.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Faceless said:
Does it not allow you to save decompiled code? Because you can always open code in Notepad or something.
sadly no. can't export, can't copy & paste, nothing...

ModGuy

Content Creator
New compiler added, or an alternate version rather.
This allows you to compile AS3 code straight to a SWF without haXe.
Compiled SWFs are MUCH smaller, no junk code from haXe added. (~3.5kB -> ~300 bytes)

Let me know if it works out.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
I've run into another obstacle...

I'd like to import obj.IKController, but obviously the compiler doesn't recognize the path and thus terminates prematurely.

maybe you can give me some help before I retype everything into a nested class ;)

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
I've run into another obstacle...

I'd like to import obj.IKController, but obviously the compiler doesn't recognize the path and thus terminates prematurely.

maybe you can give me some help before I retype everything into a nested class ;)

What code are you currently using?

EDIT:
Code:
var ik:Class = l.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.IKController") as Class;
Seems to work fine.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
Code:
Seems to work fine.

the compiler accepts it ;)

but when I do this:
Code:
l.her.torsoIK = new ik(l.her, l.her.torso, l.her.torso.leg, l.her.torso.rightCalfContainer.calf);

it breaks her... this is basically the initialization of the default IKController, so it shouldn't do anything, unless I missed something (which I probably did)

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
when I do this:
Code:
l.her.torsoIK = new ik(l.her, l.her.torso, l.her.torso.leg, l.her.torso.rightCalfContainer.calf);

it breaks her... this is basically the initialization of the default IKController, so it shouldn't do anything, unless I missed something (which I probably did)

Most likely missing a ton of initialization code after that, there'd be no point in assigning a variable (torsoIK) if it never got used.
Instead of attempting to recreate the object, just modify it directly if possible. Otherwise find the rest of the setup code related to torsoIK.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
gollum said:
when I do this:
Code:

Most likely missing a ton of initialization code after that, there'd be no point in assigning a variable (torsoIK) if it never got used.
Instead of attempting to recreate the object, just modify it directly if possible. Otherwise find the rest of the setup code related to torsoIK.
actually just one line, "her.updateKneeTarget();"... so back to messing around, thanks for your help again :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
actually just one line, "her.updateKneeTarget();"... so back to messing around, thanks for your help again :)

Noted. Never actually checked, just assumed it was more.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
Noted. Never actually checked, just assumed it was more.

didn't expect you to, I'm just throwing things here to have an incentive to figure it out before an answer comes in ;)

but this question is for you:
in the alt-compiler, is the l parameter from the init function the g in the sdt methods?
I'm trying to get access to the g.dialogueControl.buildState function, the compiler accepts both "l.dialogueControl" and "l.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.dialogue.Dialogue")", but when triggering the function-call (him ejaculating inside her) I get an error for a not defined value.

error coming from update()/speech()
Code:
package flash
{
	import flash.events.Event;
	import flash.display.MovieClip;
    public dynamic class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
    {
	var l;
	var trigger = false;
	var swallowed = 0;
	var dialogue;
	var dc:Class;
	var z = new MovieClip();

public function initl(l){
		l.unloadMod();
		dialogue = l.dialogueControl;
		l.registerUnloadFunction(undo);
		dc = l.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.dialogue.Dialogue") as Class;
		z.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, update);
		l.updateStatus("SwallowAll enabled.");
	}
	public function update(e){
		if(l.him.ejaculating && l.her.held) {
			trigger = true;
		} else if(trigger) {
			if(swallowed == 2 && !l.him.ejaculating) {
				trigger = false;
				swallowed = 0;
			} else if(swallowed <= 2 && !l.her.swallowing) {
				l.her.swallow();
				swallowed++;
				speech();
			}
		}
		if(l.her.cumInMouth) {
			l.her.swallow();
			speech();
		}
	}
	public function speech() {
		dialogue.buildState(dc.HELD, dc.ONE_OFF_BUILD);
	}
	public function undo(){
		z.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, update);
	}
    }
}

any help is appreciated :)

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
I'm just throwing things here to have an incentive to figure it out before an answer comes in ;)

:3

gollum said:
but this question is for you:
in the alt-compiler, is the l parameter from the init function the g in the sdt methods?
I'm trying to get access to the g.dialogueControl.buildState function, the compiler accepts both "l.dialogueControl" and "l.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.dialogue.Dialogue")", but when triggering the function-call (him ejaculating inside her) I get an error for a not defined value.

1. "l" is the loader object, not sure if that helps at all.
2. lol, what a solution. Use...

Code:
l.eDOM.getDefinition("g")
-> .dialogueControl.buildState

Or...

Code:
l.g
-> .dialogueControl.buildState

Because I already declared it in the loader (BUT MODGUY HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?)
From the dev guide:

Useful objects include:
g A very useful class - acts as a intermediary for other classes.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
1. "l" is the loader object, not sure if that helps at all.
[snip]
Because I already declared it in the loader (BUT MODGUY HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?)
From the dev guide:

Useful objects include:
g A very useful class - acts as a intermediary for other classes.

now I feel stoopid :/
I read the dev guide, that's why I was aiming for g in the first place... my shot was way off, but my intention was good ;)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
well, I'm stuck now...

I want to remove the pleasure gain from the licking-action (or remove the random-part in the function calls) but I have no clue how to do that except creating a new tongue-object and copying the code except the random-parts... is there an easier way?

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
well, I'm stuck now...

I want to remove the pleasure gain from the licking-action (or remove the random-part in the function calls) but I have no clue how to do that except creating a new tongue-object and copying the code except the random-parts... is there an easier way?

Not yet, no.
If I ever get to load-time bytecode patching then it could become a possibility.

EDIT:

New template for the Alt Compiler to support vanilla SDT.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
So I brought up my trouble in the chat recently about my use (or lack thereof) of the Decompiler from this thread and decided to try my hand at it again, only to be reminded at how anal Mediafire is with hosting files.

So yeah, account banned, link removed, and whatnot.

Incoming re-upload to solidfiles?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
bt dubs; i used this and it works perfectly for most of the stuff i do.

it is certainly a great alternative if people want to do code-related modding and do not have flash.

2 thumbs up from me ;D

- would highly suggest the debug version of the flash projector if you are doing this stuff. it will tell you when you try to access something not there, or make fatal errors.

would it be unwise to provide the decompiled actionscript files of sdt for people to reference? the actual 4 mb fla can be left out because the actionscript files are the actual useful things when looking to see what exists.

A

adwuga

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how would I change the breasts size to a larger value than the slider allows with this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.