[OBSOLETE] Super Deepthroat on Android (1 Viewer)

Zercous

Potential Patron
Hey u got any social media i done everything i can see the files now but idk which to choose so im just going to guess, anyways till u answer me and i see ur message i may find out how to do it,hopefully but mo promises

I've got some accounts. Which ones are you thinking of? Insta, Facebook, even discord.

Zercous

Potential Patron
I tested this on android 9.0, my phone was free and I get about 6fps so let me know what the performance is like on your devices. With this method there is no virtual mouse so interaction is very difficult, since the character menu is large you should be able to click on your folders. The only known bugs I've found so far is the options tab does not save the defualt counters you see in the screenshot are broken and Firefox crashes when you switch tab or apps when the game is running.

Z5Y4O44.jpg

1)Acquire the loader.

Download sby_loader_pack_12_545d.zip from the resource manager.

Extract the file to your device storage. The method we will be using can not access SD cards

2)Acquire support files.

Download this archived version of Firefox

Download Flash for Android from Adobe

Download this website file from this tread and place it next to the loader.swf file you extracted.

3)Install app

Install the old version of Firefox and the Flash player

You will have to enable installation from unknown sources

4)Configure Firefox

In the URL bar type about:config.

Confirm that plugins.http_https_only is set to FALSE

5)Run the loader

In the URL bar go to file:///storage/emulated/0

find where you extracted the loader and open the index.html website file you downloaded from this thread.

You'll get a big grey box asking you to click to run flash

6) Enjoy

Any news on how to make it work?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Any news on how to make it work?
I only have one device to test on, I started from the begning my method still works for me, all the tools are here you might just need to tweak things for your android build.

I'll ask my friend to follow this tomorrow and see what happens, there is very likely just something I can't seen on my device that you guys are that will give me the clue to fix it.

Don't be afraid to leave me posts here on the thread I'm always around.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I got a couple phones and decided to take a look at this, it seems that android has done a lot of work to prevent Flash from working on the newer devices. From what I understand my method does work but only on android 4.2 or older. There currently is no method for playing locally stored .swf files on android, this is not a SDT problem.

You can still play vanilla SDT on ComDotGame using the Puffin Browser.

However, hands down the best way to play SDT on android or iOS is to use Steam Link and stream your PC video and imputs to your phone over wifi. Setting it up is super straight forward everything you need is on Here : Steam Link

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Isn't it possible to export the Loader as an EXE file (or use SDT v1.21.1b.exe) and play it with an emulator?
(I have no idea, I don't have a smartphone :tongue:)

YuyuK_0

Potential Patron
I got a couple phones and decided to take a look at this, it seems that android has done a lot of work to prevent Flash from working on the newer devices. From what I understand my method does work but only on android 4.2 or older. There currently is no method for playing locally stored .swf files on android, this is not a SDT problem.

You can still play vanilla SDT on ComDotGame using the Puffin Browser.

However, hands down the best way to play SDT on android or iOS is to use Steam Link and stream your PC video and imputs to your phone over wifi. Setting it up is super straight forward everything you need is on Here : Steam Link
Or by my own alternative: TeamViewer.
Though you need to setup a bit first, and don't expect high framerate, as lantency is your biggest enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.