Can someone please share their league of legends hair.png's with me? (1 Viewer)

Brackenekwakwao

Content Creator
Hello forum! I've been looking for league of legend hairs everywhere but can't find any more than these:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=973.msg10366#msg10366

I can't seem to find the hair.png's since all of the hairs were uploaded at booru in 2011 (which is not working anymore). All the links in the forums are also dead links. So if could kindly share their league of legends hair folder I'd have nothing more to ask for :)
Please post on the forum so others can also download them!

Attachments

• leona.png
    leona.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,190
  • riven.png
    riven.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 1,269
  • vayne.png
    vayne.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 993
  • leona.png
    leona.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 910
LOL_-_Ahri.swf
20.3 KB · Views: 908

LOL_-_Ahri_Dynamic.swf
13.3 KB · Views: 921

stuntcock

Content Creator
Brackenekwakwao said:
So if could kindly share their league of legends hair folder I'd have nothing more to ask for :)
Please post on the forum so others can also download them!
It would be simpler to just go here. They not only have hair files and a few custom outfits, but they've also prepared a custom .sdt file (character list backup) so that you can setup the chosen LoL character with a single click (instead of manually selecting a hair file, costume, skin tone, iris colour, etc).

Rehosting the LoL charcodes and PNGs on this board would generate a bunch of extra work and increase the risk of version/compatibility errors. Also, you'd get people posting complaints, requests, and bug reports here instead of in the LoLHentai thread (where they have a better chance of getting answered). The SDTForums folks who specialize in LoL stuff are already active on that site.

O

Obelisk190

It would be simpler to just go here. They not only have hair files and a few custom outfits, but they've also prepared a custom .sdt file (character list backup) so that you can setup the chosen LoL character with a single click (instead of manually selecting a hair file, costume, skin tone, iris colour, etc).

Rehosting the LoL charcodes and PNGs on this board would generate a bunch of extra work and increase the risk of version/compatibility errors. Also, you'd get people posting complaints, requests, and bug reports here instead of in the LoLHentai thread (where they have a better chance of getting answered). The SDTForums folks who specialize in LoL stuff are already active on that site.
Nah doesnt really help that much my problem with it is the fact that when i open the loader (for mods) it wont load the hair but when i load it in chrome it certainly works out well. it would be handy if we got another one of these the original post was really helpful.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Nah doesnt really help that much my problem with it is the fact that when i open the loader (for mods) it wont load the hair but when i load it in chrome it certainly works out well.
That problem is unrelated to the topic of this thread. Please review the guide for new users, and then post a separate Help thread if you're unable to find any answers.

it would be handy if we got another one of these the original post was really helpful.
If you mean "it would be handy to have a new thread in which people post assorted League of Legends imports" then I disagree. Such threads aren't ideal; the material ends up being posted without proper attribution¹ and the thread tends to fill up with duplicates (including many outdated or incomplete copies of various characters)².

1 For example: the Ahri mods shared by B Brackenekwakwao were actually created by @dantethedarkprince. When mods are shared properly, people who enjoy them will always know whom to thank, and where to go in order to find more (i.e. Dante's imports thread). When mods are shared randomly, these benefits are lost.

2 Look at the My Little Pony thread for an example. Most of the files posted on the first few pages are no longer available. Users need to comb through dozens of pages in search of any particular character.

--------------------​

It's preferable to setup Download entries for the existing mods and then tag them appropriately, so that people can find all of the available material by simply clicking on the words <league of legends>. If you'd like to help out with this work then I can show you where to begin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.