BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.13.2015]

BrokenToaster said:
Almost forgot about your color request :o. I added the colors you listed to the Solid Color Collection link in the Unzipped Hoodie section.

Thanks much!

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.17.2015]

BrokenToaster said:
Hey ThunderZoo,

Let me know which one of the 3 Diana Boots without the zipper below you like. I'll then make RGB and solid color variants for it. BTW is there any specific solid colors you'd like? If so, please send me the color codes accordingly.

Sample.png

The second one, thank you ;D

I mostly use the RGB one :)

I sometimes use the solid ones if they are very particular or if I want to use them with the Faceless' kogalsocks...because, for some reason, the kogalsocks use the color of the footwear section :-/

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ThunderZoo said:
BrokenToaster said:
Hey ThunderZoo,

Let me know which one of the 3 Diana Boots without the zipper below you like. I'll then make RGB and solid color variants for it. BTW is there any specific solid colors you'd like? If so, please send me the color codes accordingly.

Sample.png

I sometimes use the solid ones if they are very particular or if I want to use them with the Faceless' kogalsocks...because, for some reason, the kogalsocks use the color of the footwear section :-/

Added the Diana Boots V2 (Without Zipper) mod to the thread. There are (2) RGB variants available. The first with just the Main Fill as RGB and the second with the Sole and Main Fill as separate RGBs.

I also added my version of the leg warmers which seems simliar to Faceless' kogalsocks however they were designed for my High Heel mods particularly. This too has RGB support, although I forget if it utilizes one of the 'footware' or the 'legware' colors slots.

As usual, let me know if there are any issues with the mods and I'll fix them as soon as can.

~enjoy

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
ThunderZoo said:
BrokenToaster said:
Hey ThunderZoo,

Sample.png

Added the Diana Boots V2 (Without Zipper) mod to the thread. There are (2) RGB variants available. The first with just the Main Fill as RGB and the second with the Sole and Main Fill as separate RGBs.

I also added my version of the leg warmers which seems simliar to Faceless' kogalsocks however they were designed for my High Heel mods particularly. This too has RGB support, although I forget if it utilizes one of the 'footware' or the 'legware' colors slots.

As usual, let me know if there are any issues with the mods and I'll fix them as soon as can.

~enjoy

Thank you again ^.^

The Leg Warmer uses the second color slots of "CostumeBottoms" (pants) :)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.20.2015]

Dig the Leg Warmers and Diana boots.

Speaking of Diana, I vote for Red for the solid color one. (As in Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince).

Those are some nice boots and Blue would work for Power Girl and a White for Leia.

So Red, White and Blue!

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

zzaaapp002 said:
Dig the Leg Warmers and Diana boots.

Speaking of Diana, I vote for Red for the solid color one. (As in Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince).

Those are some nice boots and Blue would work for Power Girl and a White for Leia.

So Red, White and Blue!

Hey Zzaaapp002,

I could make Wonder Womens boots really easily, if you'd prefer.
image.jpg

and I could also make you these for Power Girl:
00_122.jpg

Both should be easy but will be the standard platform look though because its a template I made to help keep my life easier.

As for Leia...I can make the Diana Boots in white, lol. I didn't find any good examples of high heel boots for her. I'll make solid color Red and Blue as well just for the hell of it.

cwking420

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
I could make Wonder Womens boots really easily, if you'd prefer.
image.jpg

and I could also make you these for Power Girl:
00_122.jpg

Both should be easy but will be the standard platform look though because its a template I made to help keep my life easier.

I would like to see both of these if you don't mind.

J

joniiboy

Hi I'm new and I really like your work, but I can't get any of it without being forced to download a bunch of other software onto my computer. Is there any other way?

stuntcock

Content Creator

joniiboy said:
Hi I'm new and I really like your work, but I can't get any of it without being forced to download a bunch of other software onto my computer. Is there any other way?
Do you see the gigantic green button which looks very inviting and clickable?

It's a trap. Don't click it. It's intended to trick you into "consenting" to install a bunch of malware onto your PC. That's how the filehost earns revenue and keeps their servers online; they aren't running a charity.

Look underneath the big green button. There's a quiet, unassuming little hyperlink labeled "Direct download link." Click that instead.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

joniiboy said:

Glad to hear you like the mods. As Stuntcock said, use the 'Direct Download' link instead of the big green 'Download' button. I put a quick note about SolidFiles in a spoiler near the top of my thread. Inside the spoiler is a picture of which link to click and which one not to just in case anyone gets misguided in the future.

~enjoy

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.27.2015]

Hey Zzaaapp002 and cwking420,

Added the Power Girl Boots and Wonder Women Boots to the High Heels section. Let me know if they're are any issues.

~enjoy

cwking420

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:

Added the Power Girl Boots and Wonder Women Boots to the High Heels section. Let me know if they're are any issues.

~enjoy
Thanks man, I'll check these out as soon as possible.
And what the hell +karma for you

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

cwking420 said:
BrokenToaster said:

~enjoy
Thanks man, I'll check these out as soon as possible.
And what the hell +karma for you

Thanks! What the hell, karma for you too! Karma for everybody...except my boss. He gets no Karma.

joneko

Potential Patron

Kudos on the mods bro! My only question for you is...where can i find those glasses?

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

joneko said:
Kudos on the mods bro! My only question for you is...where can i find those glasses?

Hey joneko,

You can find the Hue Shift Emo Glasses on SClover's Import thread: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3168.msg40097#msg40097.

They are under the Misc/OC section and there are a couple of variants. I'll repost this link in my requested mods section as well to give SClover further credit.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 2.4.2015]

Hey All,

Pretty good sized update. Added (5) mods:
Plaid High Heels
Half Sweater Vest w/ Oxford
Sweater Vest w/ Oxford
Studded Wristband - Black Studs
Studded Wristband - Silver Studs

Check out the preview for how I used these mods as well as the Character Code for it.

Demo4.png

Mods Used:
BrokenToaster: Half Sweater Vest w/ White Oxford
Default Game: Tie Collar
BrokenToaster: Black w/ Silver Studs - Studded Wristband
BrokenToaster: Black w/ Silver Studs – Studded Belt
BrokenToaster: Cropped Jeans – Ripped – Dark Wash
BrokenToaster: Plaid Heels 2 Color
SClover: Hue Shift Emo Glasses
RajasGrime: Mouyuu Hair

CharCode:
Code:
Blank;mood:Ahegao;bodyScale:1;arms:onhislegs,back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;freckles:60,24,24,0.8,0;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:normal,89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,0,0.2,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:0,1;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:tie,255,0,73,1,128,128,128,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,255,0,70,1,255,255,255,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;bellyPiercing:stud,183,187,195,1;herTan:full,1;customHair:C:\Users\Jonathon\Desktop\My Vehicles\SDTMods\Mods\Hairs - Short Slanted 2.png;swfMod:C:\Users\Jonathon\Desktop\My Vehicles\SDTMods\Mods\Accessories - Hue Shift Emo Glasses (Black).swf,1;swfMod:C:\Users\Jonathon\Desktop\My Vehicles\SDTMods\Mods\Accessories - Tattoos - Thigh Skull and Flowers.swf,1;swfMod:Tops - Half Sweater Vest w Oxford Shirt - RGB 1 Color [Vest Fill w White Oxford].swf,111111;swfMod:Heels - 7in  Pumps - Plaid Basic RGB 2 Color [Main Fill and Capped Heel].swf,11;swfMod:Bottoms - Cropped Jeans Ripped - Dark Wash.swf,1111111;swfMod:Accessories - Studded Wrist Band - Silver Studs - Black.swf,11;swfMod:Accessories - Silver Studded Belt - Black w Silver Studs.swf,111

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Welp, I had to split my thread. I've exceed the 65,000 character limit. I'm not quite sure if I'm happy I'm making a ton of mods or upset that I now have to separate everything. I suppose I could continue my thread in a response section like I've seen elsewhere, but that seems too messy.

Be sure to keep up to date on both threads. And as usual...

~enjoy!

sby

Content Creator
Coder

i had to cut the preview of a dialog in my thread on last update.

others split it up between multiple back-to-back posts, but since you got tons of heels i can see having them in a separate thread as a viable option.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Another update: Looks like my threads got combined. So now they'll be in one location which I'm guessing most people will like. My first section will be for Real Clothing Mods while the second post/section will be for the High Heel and Shoe related mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.