BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baron Dirt

Potential Patron
Awesome collection of mods, really great work!
Are there some Ugg boots hiding somewhere in these sets (apologies if I missed it) ?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
my computer keeps saying the files from those links are malicious and keeps deleting them
The thread is 11 pages long. What links are you talking about? Please specify what page and pot number.
If you use the site's REPORT function it would point the moderators to the specific post containing the links.
Is your browser deleting the files or is it your anti-virus?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
FIRST PAGE FIRST POST LITERALLY ALL THAT STUFF

my antivirus program didnt do a thing, but the little download box in the corner flashed a red denied symbol and just said MALICIOUS CONTENT

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
FIRST PAGE FIRST POST LITERALLY ALL THAT STUFF

my antivirus program didnt do a thing, but the little download box in the corner flashed a red denied symbol and just said MALICIOUS CONTENT

Solidfiles has turned nasty, trying to get people to turn off ad blockers (ads pay for their site); solidfiles has got a LOT of pop ups (I had to uninstall Opera because of one of the pop ups installed new homepage). I'll send a PM to the OP asking him to host his files at some other site (or better yet host them here in our downloads section).

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

zatoxd

Potential Patron
hair who?

Examples hair where it is called where I find?

EDIT by moderator: combined double posts into one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hello,

I tried to download the Unbuttoned vest collection but the download link seems to be broken.
Nothing broken, this is just solidfiles shit.
Try to click several times on the "direct download" button (expect a bunch of serial-computer-rapist-ads to pop up) but after 3 or 4 tries you will be able to download the BrokenToaster BrokenToaster stuff.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
Ace work and a superb collection plus lots of variation, much appreciated.

Just wondering if you would do a request I have in mind. I'd like to ask for some Oxford pumps, since I haven't seen this kind of shoes as mod yet. Attached are some resource images as examples. (seems not so show up for now so I added a spoiler tag with extrenal links)

What Do you think BrokenToaster are you willing to give it a try? In any case thanks a bunch for your great work so far.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Getting "this file contains a virus or malware" from mozillafirefox when trying to download .swf files from solidfiles, any chance that these could be uploaded somewhere else?

Edit: Nvm saw first post from moderator.

also seems the full .rar file works without problems. ^^

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
I will post this wherever I find someone asking questions about viruses from solidfiles.com:
  1. I don't like solidfiles.com
  2. I will not use solidfiles for myself
  3. I got virus warnings from my browser(!) about swf files I downloaded from there.
  4. I sent in some of the files I've been warned from to the avira's virus lab. They examined them and did not find the least in any of the files I've sent in.
  5. I started using the downloaded files and nothing evil happened to me yet.
  6. In the end I decided to not trust solidfiles.com - but to trust the files others have uploaded there.
  7. But I'll keep an eye on those files though.
  8. Beside this, I recommend to follow one of stuntcock's suggestions.
  9. HTH - Hope this helps

D

DickButt69

i scanned the file with multiple virus scanner softwares, and it all came up red, dunno if its because of the file types or not,

(<snip>) this one

Moderator edit: malware link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
i scanned the file with multiple virus scanner softwares, and it all came up red, dunno if its because of the file types or not,

(<snip>) this one
You're downloading from Solidfiles. It's a shady filehost. If you're careful then you'll obtain a ZIP file. If you click hastily then they'll try to trick you into downloading and running an EXE file. Please avoid the EXE file. If you're having trouble finding the ZIP then you can try again with a different web browser (I've had success with Firefox and Edge, for example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.