BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (3 Viewers)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.13.2015]

Added a Leggings Full Length: Torn with RGB support. Solid Colors are available upon request.

Sample:
Bottoms_Torn_Full_Leggings_Demo.png

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hey ThunderZoo,

Added your Toe Ribbon Style 1 High Heels with various RGB support versions. No Solid Colors yet but they are available upon request.

Sample:
Heels_7in_Pumps_Toe_Ribbon_Style_1_Demo.png

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
Hey ThunderZoo,

Added your Toe Ribbon Style 1 High Heels with various RGB support versions. No Solid Colors yet but they are available upon request.

Sample:
Heels_7in_Pumps_Toe_Ribbon_Style_1_Demo.png

Awesome!!!

Thanks ;)

aztlan

Casual Client

Would it be possible to add some colors to either the Hoodie and or Unzipped Hoodie (or an RGB slider) so that there is at least one color is which is available for each - then one could use dialogue actions to unzip it...

Perhaps more ambitiously - could they (or at ;eat the unzipped version) be made as an Overtop?

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Would it be possible to add some colors to either the Hoodie and or Unzipped Hoodie (or an RGB slider) so that there is at least one color is which is available for each - then one could use dialogue actions to unzip it...

Perhaps more ambitiously - could they (or at ;eat the unzipped version) be made as an Overtop?

If you can send me a color chart of which colors you'd like I can put them together rather easily. It takes me all of 2-3min per color change, so its not too big of a deal.

Some quick things to note:
Because I like making mods for the Vanilla version, I can't put an RGB slider on mods that involve the forearms. The forearms in the Vanilla template or considered 'Body' mods and would shade the skin tone rather than the shirt.

"Perhaps more ambitiously - could they (or at ;eat the unzipped version) be made as an Overtop?"
- In the Vanilla version, there is no "Overtop" unfortunately. The best I can do is make the mods layer-able. So for example if you load the 'Pushed Up T-shirt" and then load the “Unbuttoned Vest”, it should look like an overtop. You won't have separate RGB sliders though. That’s why I make solid color mods so you can get the layers and colors you want.

Per the above example, the mods should be loaded in the order shown below:

Step 1: Load the Pushed Up T-Shirt
Step1.png

Step 2: Load the Unbuttoned Vest
Step2.png

This is what it would look like if you loaded them out of order (i.e. the Unbuttoned Vest first and then the Pushed Up T-Shirt:
Wrong.png

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks.

The colors I would like to see the unzipped hoodie in are any of the following colors from the hoodie:

Blue (1, 51, 101, 255)
Bright Blue (1, 103, 255, 255)
Light Pink (255, 103, 154, 255)
Red (205, 1, 1, 255)

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

Hello Toaster,
unfortunately, I can't get it working.
Proably I'm just to stupid.

Luablood

Potential Patron

Wow I really like the belt nice job... I just wish there would be a version without the chain but whatever it'S already awesome to finally have a good belt accessory

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Luablood said:
Wow I really like the belt nice job... I just wish there would be a version without the chain but whatever it'S already awesome to finally have a good belt accessory

It's easy enough to remove the chain. I honestly, should've made it it's own little 'sub' mod to the belt. When I get some time, I'll remove the chain and reupload the mods separate.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:
Hello Toaster,
unfortunately, I can't get it working.
Proably I'm just to stupid.

Hey CookieMonster,

Don't go beating yourself up just yet, I'm sure we can figure this out. Can you walk me though what you're doing step by step? If so, lets start right from the very beginning when you first open the game.

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

I load the game, means I open the file with my flashplayer.
Then I load any character, and apply a mod. I click the "update" button or the "save" button.
THen the field with the mod gets red, and I copy the path of the file, and I place it before the mod name in the same field. Like you did in your tutorial.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thanks for the Torn Leggings; Pushed Up T-Shirt; Work Boots High Heels and Unbuttoned Vests! Love them!

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ThunderZoo said:
Hi :)

Is possible to remove the black lines in the "Laced Ribbons High Heels" like in the others?
(in RGB: 2 Color - Main Fill with Ribbon Accent)
9sqZxYQ.jpg

And, if you have time, to remove the zip from Diana Boots?
Like here: http://static1.heels.com/images/shoes/inside_view/large/ZQPD211_IN_LG.jpg ;D

I can do the Laced Ribbon Heels pretty quickly. I'm crazy busy with work right now, but I think I can fix this before the weekend is over.

For the Diana Boots, I'll PM you with a quick concept art of what it would look like when I get a minute, so you can choose exactly how you'd like it.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

BrokenToaster said:
ThunderZoo said:

Is possible to remove the black lines in the "Laced Ribbons High Heels" like in the others?
9sqZxYQ.jpg

Like here: http://static1.heels.com/images/shoes/inside_view/large/ZQPD211_IN_LG.jpg ;D

I can do the Laced Ribbon Heels pretty quickly. I'm crazy busy with work right now, but I think I can fix this before the weekend is over.

For the Diana Boots, I'll PM you with a quick concept art of what it would look like when I get a minute, so you can choose exactly how you'd like it.

Hey ThunderZoo,

Added that RGB variant you requested to the Laced Ribbon High Heels mod. Let me know how that works for you. I'm still have to work on the Diana Boots modification though. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Sample:
Heels_7in_Pumps_Laced_Side_Ribbon_RGB_Silv.png

Luablood

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
Luablood said:

It's easy enough to remove the chain. I honestly, should've made it it's own little 'sub' mod to the belt. When I get some time, I'll remove the chain and reupload the mods separate.
Well Thank you

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
BrokenToaster said:
ThunderZoo said:

9sqZxYQ.jpg

Hey ThunderZoo,

Added that RGB variant you requested to the Laced Ribbon High Heels mod. Let me know how that works for you. I'm still have to work on the Diana Boots modification though. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Sample:
Heels_7in_Pumps_Laced_Side_Ribbon_RGB_Silv.png

The Laced Ribbon are perfect :D

Ok, Thank you ;)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.17.2015]

Hey ThunderZoo,

Let me know which one of the 3 Diana Boots without the zipper below you like. I'll then make RGB and solid color variants for it. BTW is there any specific solid colors you'd like? If so, please send me the color codes accordingly.

Sample.png

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Thanks.

The colors I would like to see the unzipped hoodie in are any of the following colors from the hoodie:

Blue (1, 51, 101, 255)
Bright Blue (1, 103, 255, 255)
Light Pink (255, 103, 154, 255)
Red (205, 1, 1, 255)

Almost forgot about your color request :o. I added the colors you listed to the Solid Color Collection link in the Unzipped Hoodie section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.