BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 2.4.2015]

Hey! After over a years worth of mods I've finally reached Artist Alley! Thank you to the Admins for accepting my request. I'll be sure to keep publishing the best quality mods that I can.

Also, I've added a new Professional Dress mod with some variants. I'm planning on adding some accessories to work with this mod such as some dress belts, bracelets, maybe a purse or something else. Ideas are welcome.

BTW, the dress doesn't support the largest of breast sizes because it would interfere with the skirt. So it only has a partial Breast Slider support.

Office_Grl1.png

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 2.8.2015]

Have you considered making an all in one pack like Dante? You have a lot of great stuff...

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ATRL said:
Have you considered making an all in one pack like Dante? You have a lot of great stuff...

I haven't yet. I suppose I could though if people are downloading that many of my mods. Are you thinking 1 file for the entire collection or 1 file per category (i.e. Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, etc.)?

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

UPDATE:

Added a new section: 'Build Your Own High Heels' Beta Testing. I also updated the pole so I can get your feedback on it all. Please remember that the design and the mods in this section are not final and are subject to change.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hey jayjay2,

Glad you like the mods.

~Also I updated the Pleated Skirt Belt as requested prior. I separated the Chain from the Belt as well as the cross from the chain. I also added the Belt Studs as a separate add on. Otherwise I would've had duplicate mods some with studs and some without and it seemed to redundant.

Keeping everyone updated, I'm busy with work and am finding it hard to sit down and create new mods. The best I've been able to do lately was separate the belt and begin work on some BYO High Heel mods which doesn't seem to be getting quite the positive feedback I was hoping. I've been eying up the request section and I'd really like to tackle cwking420's Open Side Mini Dress, ozwanze's Camo Trousers and PenKnight's Cargo Pants requests. But as much as I'd like to work on them, I can't even say I'll have the time to try right now. I'll keep doing my best to put out some mods and keep you guys updated.

~enjoy
BrokenToaster

ozwanze

Potential Patron

Oh wow! Good man! I've been fan/lurker for ages and love your work, and am most pleased that you've considered my request

Take your time, no pressure, and I'm sure you'll deliver your usual quality product ...

BTW how do I give you karma for your previous mods?

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hey Ozwanze,

Glad you like the mods. Anytime I see normal clothing type mods in the request section I tend to want make them. I seldom respond there anymore though because I've told people I'd make some mods for them and I still haven't gotten around to finishing them. I hate doing things like that so I've been waiting until a mod is made to speak out.

In regards to the karma thingy, there used to be an " [applaud] [smite] " hyperlink under each users name. I don't see it under mine or many other users for some reason but some people do have it. If you click 'applaud' I believe you'll add karama.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

BrokenToaster said:
Hey Ozwanze,

Glad you like the mods. Anytime I see normal clothing type mods in the request section I tend to want make them. I seldom respond there anymore though because I've told people I'd make some mods for them and I still haven't gotten around to finishing them. I hate doing things like that so I've been waiting until a mod is made to speak out.

In regards to the karma thingy, there used to be an " [applaud] [smite] " hyperlink under each users name. I don't see it under mine or many other users for some reason but some people do have it. If you click 'applaud' I believe you'll add karama.
hmm, weird that you don't see them. i see them and i use the dark theme but that shouldn't make much of a difference.

frie35

Potential Patron

Absolutely stunning collection of stuff here
Honestly it's a bit of a chore to download so much, unfortunately
I think that having a single archive would really be helpful for anyone who wants to download these in the future

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hey All,

I've been a bit busy outside of the SDT realm but I've found some time to make some quick simply mods (see the Updates section for more details).
I also cleaned up and organized all of my mods into an one archive. I added a link to the archive at the top of my thread for a quick and easy download of everything I got. There may actually be some things in the archive that aren't posted on the thread. If there is, let me know and I'll add them to the main thread as individual uploads.

~enjoy the mods!

Spinner

Potential Patron

First a thank you...
The work you've done is amazing BT... May I add my thanks to the list...? ;D

Minor Issue with Micro Pleated Skirts
I did come across a minor issue with your Micro Pleated Skirts. In some animtools positions the skirt opens at the waistband (see pic in spoiler below).
NB: I have tested other variants of the micro skirt (but not all)... and the ones I tested all have the issue.

Any thoughts on pushed up skirts?
Separately, I am wondering if you have given any thought to more "pushed up/ pushed down" variants?
In particular (as others have commented) it would be great to see more skirts pushed / folded up for positions such as the example below.

Your pleated skirt allows access to her in this position and someone did pushed down jeans (both great options). But if a dialog character is better suited to say a longer skirt, there are currently no options other than to remove the skirt.

Example pic: Skirt open at waistband
[attachimg=1 align=left width=400]

Attachments

• MicroPleatedSkirtExample.jpg
    MicroPleatedSkirtExample.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,507

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Hello again all,

Its been awhile since I've posted but I do have some mods to post.

Firstly,
ThunderZoo, I made those High Heels you were looking for. I added them to the PLATFORM HIGH HEELS section. For now its only the Solid Color you gave me, but I can make it RGB however you'd like.

Second,
I added another Platform High Heel variant with a Silken Texture to it. Its hard to see from the picture but the look pretty nice in game.

and Finally,
I decided to make some suspenders because I couldn't find any and I really want to see a complete Misty Costume. I added (2) RGB variants to the suspenders as well. BTW~the Micro Jean Shorts are courtesy of Huitznahua.
Misty_Suspenders_2.png

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

Spinner,

First a thank you...
The work you've done is amazing BT... May I add my thanks to the list...? ;D

You may and thank you very much for the praise. It's always appreciated

Minor Issue with Micro Pleated Skirts
I did come across a minor issue with your Micro Pleated Skirts. In some animtools positions the skirt opens at the waistband (see pic in spoiler below).
NB: I have tested other variants of the micro skirt (but not all)... and the ones I tested all have the issue.

I have known about this issue since I created the mod but there was no good way for me to stop it from happening. The gap is a result from trying to make the skirt as short as possible. I used the waistband as a pivot point on the hips and will usually add 'extra material' below the waistband to cover that gap. Because the skirt has pleats that continue all the way up to the waistline I couldn't add that 'extra material'. If I try to fill the gap by adding 'extra material' from the skirt side (Bottoms Template) it will run past the waistband when exaggerate to the opposite range of motion

Any thoughts on pushed up skirts?
Separately, I am wondering if you have given any thought to more "pushed up/ pushed down" variants?
In particular (as others have commented) it would be great to see more skirts pushed / folded up for positions such as the example below.

Your pleated skirt allows access to her in this position and someone did pushed down jeans (both great options). But if a dialog character is better suited to say a longer skirt, there are currently no options other than to remove the skirt.

Soooo, the pushed up skirt is something that has been requested a lot and I've spent a few hours trying to make it work. I just haven't been able to make an accurate looking pushed up plated skirt. In addition to my struggles at artistic design, I run into the same issue as I talked about above. The waistband doesn't cover the bunches the skirt creates and looks awkward (you can see my quasi-futile attempts to make this project work in the spoiler below). In summary, I will most likely not be making a pushed up/bunched up skirt any time soon although I really hope I could make it work sometime in the future.

Pushed_up_1.png

Pushed_Up_2.png

aztlan

Casual Client

Welcome back!

Thanks for investigating the pushed up skirt.

Your vision is a bit more "ordered" than what I had been thinking of - I was thinking of more "tire" shaped piece of fabric, basically with the skirt rolled up upon itself into a round doughnut of fabric - this could either be around the waist or around the mid to lower thighs. I have been making do with occasionally using the Ankle Cuff Panties (shaded n appropriate color) as a poor substitute.

P.S. - the suspenders are a clever idea.

Spinner

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
Soooo, the pushed up skirt is something that has been requested a lot and I've spent a few hours trying to make it work. I just haven't been able to make an accurate looking pushed up plated skirt. In addition to my struggles at artistic design, I run into the same issue as I talked about above. The waistband doesn't cover the bunches the skirt creates and looks awkward (you can see my quasi-futile attempts to make this project work in the spoiler below). In summary, I will most likely not be making a pushed up/bunched up skirt any time soon although I really hope I could make it work sometime in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to respond BT...

I'm not sure if I expressed my question well enough, or if I did and your response is a generic one... :o
Your pleated skirt is already ideal for the positions described (and the opening waistband issue can be lived with).
Rather, my question re pushed up skirts related to other variants of skirts.

Either way... I have expanded the question (explaining it moire fully and posting it as a general request).
If you are interested, it is here: (invalid link removed)
EDIT: Correct link is http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=6665.msg96819#msg96819

Thanks again... :D

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
I'm back with more mods! This last one took me a while but I think you all will enjoy it. I've put together a full Maid Outfit and I'm planning on releasing more modifications and variants to it in the future. The mod is still a work in progress but I think its good enough for you guys to enjoy for now.

The first version has Full Breast Slider support as well as RGB2 support for the Collar Bow as well as the Stripes on the Shoulder, Skirt and Stockings. This version [V1] has Frilled Stockings when used in combination with the in game stockings.
Maid.png

The second version has Full Breast Slider support as well as RGB2 support like the first version but it has Lace Stockings in lieu of the Frilly ones. These stockings are also RGB compatible. This version [V2] has Lace Stockings when used in combination with the in game stockings.
Maid_V2.png

I plan to continue to update this mod so if there are any requests for particular variants please let me know your thoughts.

-Enjoy,
BrokenToaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.