BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (2 Viewers)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hugedicknick

Content Creator
Hey Toaster, I've really been wanting to inport this high heel specifically to super deepthroat but I just haven't had the best of luck, would you be able to turn this raw sfw file into something that would work with super deepthroat ? Thanks and pls respond (pic for reference).

Attachments

• Leopard High heel boot for super deepthroat.png
    Leopard High heel boot for super deepthroat.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 267

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I just haven't had the best of luck, would you be able to turn this raw sfw file into something that would work with super deepthroat ?
To make a working import, you have to use the right templates and export the result in a folder containing the SDTMods folder that has the right AS files.
Look at Synonymous' SWF costume mod tutorial to get usable SWFs.

If you still cannot, there are people here that can help you (maybe me). It is better than just doing the job for you, so you'll be able to produce more mods by yourself in the future (maybe).

Confucius said:
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Anyway, giving SWFs makes the job harder for modders, because they need to decompile the file, and the layers and symbols names will be changed and less understandable.
In short: do not give SWFs, give FLAs.

By the way, avoid as much as possible to use the attachement system, because it wastes disk space and make the maintenance costs higher.
PNGs can be uploaded on Imgur with the Add Images button, and it is better if other files are hosted elsewhere (MEGA is a good option, or filehosting.org without registration).

Good luck.

hugedicknick

Content Creator
any creator be able to create these on request? specifically as the same size as the shoes so it can be used with the create you're own high heels mods
upload_2017-3-13_18-12-3.png

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
hugedicknick, I actually made another mod! Its been a long time since i've done any of this but your request was pretty straight forward only took me a few minutes. I saw Nameless created a version as well but I thought I read somewhere that you were looking to have it work with the BYOHH mods I had. Either way, enjoy and if I get some free time later I'll work on your other request.

Hey Toaster, I've really been wanting to inport this high heel specifically to super deepthroat but I just haven't had the best of luck, would you be able to turn this raw sfw file into something that would work with super deepthroat ? Thanks and pls respond (pic for reference).

stuntcock

Content Creator
i added the hoodie to the moreclothes mod but the sleeves dont seem to show up properly
The sleeves are a BODY mod. By default, they'll appear in the Body selector. So you would need to switch to the "Hoodie" item in the Top category and switch to the Hoodie item in the Body category.

But you can make it more convenient by merging the whole mod onto the Top selector. You just need to use a more complex registration statement in your moreclothing config file.

Code:
Tops - Hoodie - White.swf=Hoodie (White):CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop

Murdoc53

Content Creator
damnit all this time i was trying to use CostumeArmwear

scripting is such a fucking fuck

whatever i got it to work, thanks

A

Agarthan

Seems that solidfiles has changed the format of their site. Now there's just one download button, and my browser is reporting it as not secure. I really like all of your stuff, but I'm not really too keen on using this shady-ass site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.