BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] (8 Viewers)

What do you think of the 'Build Your Own High Heels' section?

• I like it! Now I can create exactly what High Heels I want.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • It's too complicated. I'd prefer to download the finished High Heel itself.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It seems like a good idea, but it seems impractical.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • ***Other - Please comment in the thread with your thoughts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [2 New Heels Available]

BrokenToaster said:
aztlan said:
Speaking of bottoms, I'd like to see your micro-pleated skirt pushed up (or bunched up) around he waist - if they are easy to do.

Hey aztlan,

I saw you requested that earlier as well. That skirt was a pain for an amature modder like myself. If you can get me a good reference shot, I'll give it a try. Was there a particular style you wanted (i.e. plaid, striped, plain, etc.).

Thanks. I am back and able to look for some references which I have attached.

Attachments

• SkirtPulledUp01.jpg
    SkirtPulledUp01.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 227
  • SkirtPulledUp02.jpg
    SkirtPulledUp02.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 218
  • SkirtPulledUp03.jpg
    SkirtPulledUp03.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 209
  • SkirtPulledUp04.jpg
    SkirtPulledUp04.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 213
  • SkirtPulledUp05.jpg
    SkirtPulledUp05.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 214
  • SkirtPulledDown01.jpg
    SkirtPulledDown01.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 276
  • SkirtPulledUp06.png
    SkirtPulledUp06.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 246

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 12.31.2014]

Oh, if you have time, you could put a RGB2 in the Work Boots on the heel and on the other stuff that are now black and brown :)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:
Hi there,
I got a problem with your mods, or some of them.
I tried to save the leggins on a character, but the game says the path is not found.
The are however in the same folder as the other mods.
Can you help me?

Hey CookieMonster,

I don't think the issue is the mod itself. I've checked it a few times and haven't had that issue. I believe the issue is within the File Path of the mod.

If the mods are in the same folder as the game itself all you should need to do is verify that the mod name is correct (which it should be if it hasn't been edited). If the mod name is correct, I'd guess that the file path is most likely incorrect. See the below walkthough to edit the file path.

Step 1:
Verify that the mod name shown in the save character screen is correct. It should be the name of the mod with a ".swf" at the end of it.
Ex: Bottoms - Leggings - Black.swf

Cookie_Monster_Guide1.png

Step 2:
If the mod name is correct, then the file path is most likely bad. Open the folder to where the mod is currently saved. Click the search bar containing the file path and copy all of the text.

Cookie_Monster_Guide2.png

Step 3:
Next, paste the copied file path in front of the mod name text.
Ex: H:\My Mods\Bottoms\LeggingsBottoms - Leggings - Black.swf

Then, with no spaces, type in a backslash " \ " in between the file path and the mod name.
Ex: H:\My Mods\Bottoms\Leggings\Bottoms - Leggings - Black.swf

Click the refresh arrow next to the mod and hopefully it will turn green meaning it is now saveable.

Cookie_Monster_Guide3.png

Let me know if you get everything working.

~Enjoy

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [2 New Heels Available]

aztlan said:
BrokenToaster said:
aztlan said:
Speaking of bottoms, I'd like to see your micro-pleated skirt pushed up (or bunched up) around he waist - if they are easy to do.

Hey aztlan,

I saw you requested that earlier as well. That skirt was a pain for an amature modder like myself. If you can get me a good reference shot, I'll give it a try. Was there a particular style you wanted (i.e. plaid, striped, plain, etc.).

Thanks. I am back and able to look for some references which I have attached.

When bunched up around the waist a skirt generally just looks like a cloth roll. I'm not sure if any designs such as plaid would be noticeable, but maybe a simple stripe around the bottom would look good without being too challenging. This roll of cloth look should work for any skirt pulled up from mids to micros.

As for which I prefer most _ think it's a tie between the double stripe micro (with waist band in the same color as the skirt) and the 2 color plaid micro (with waist band in the same color as the skirt):

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/dc01fc8bae/Bottoms_-_Pleated_Striped_Skirt_-_RGB_2_Color_[Main_Fill_with_Stripe_Accent].swf

and

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/40127d4403/Bottoms_-_Pleated_Skirt_V1_RGB_Matching_Waistband_%5B2_Color_Main_Fill_and_Accent_Lines%5D.swf

I've also added a skirt pulled down reference - these might be easier to make (either in addition or instead of the pulled up ones) and would retain the plaids and pleats better.

Hey Aztlan,

I'll see what I can make for you. I'll need some time on this one since it will be an entirely new mod.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ThunderZoo said:
Oh, if you have time, you could put a RGB2 in the Work Boots on the heel and on the other stuff that are now black and brown :)

Hey ThunderZoo,

I added two variants of the 2 Color RGB Work Boots to the forum. One with just the sole as RGB2 (V1) and the other with the Sole, Ankle Cushion and Lacing Loops as RGB2 (V2).

I also recall you mentioning sailor moon as the reference to the Work Boots. I didn't think this mod looked much like the shoes they wore so I figured you had a different look you were going for. If you wanted, I could try and work something up for their shoes/boots if you get me some good references of what you'd like.

ThunderZoo

Potential Patron

BrokenToaster said:
ThunderZoo said:

Hey ThunderZoo,

I added two variants of the 2 Color RGB Work Boots to the forum. One with just the sole as RGB2 (V1) and the other with the Sole, Ankle Cushion and Lacing Loops as RGB2 (V2).

I also recall you mentioning sailor moon as the reference to the Work Boots. I didn't think this mod looked much like the shoes they wore so I figured you had a different look you were going for. If you wanted, I could try and work something up for their shoes/boots if you get me some good references of what you'd like.

Thank you :D

You are too kind ;)
Actually I'm looking for the shoes that my gf usually wears...but I can't find them on the net :-\
Maybe I will take a photo...but I will have to explain why ;D

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

ThunderZoo said:
BrokenToaster said:
ThunderZoo said:

Hey ThunderZoo,

Thank you :D

You are too kind ;)
Actually I'm looking for the shoes that my gf usually wears...but I can't find them on the net :-\
Maybe I will take a photo...but I will have to explain why ;D

Lol. Well let me know if you find them or get a pic and I'll draw 'em up for you.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.2.2015]

2 Updates:

1) Just added my version of the 'Pushed Up T-Shirt'. It no longer has that annoying "+" behind the back and it comes in RGB and various Solid Colors.

2) My modding may slow down in the near future as things are starting get busy in my personal life. I'll do my best to keep modding though. Until then enjoy.

~BrokenToaster

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.9.2015]

Hello All,

Added a new section [ACCESSORIES] as well as a 4 variants of a punk style studded belt. More mods are still in the oven. I'll post them as soon as they're completed.

aztlan

Casual Client

Interesting - thanks.

Did you load this with moreclothing and switch the costume type so you could also use it with a skirt?

The belt (perhaps the colored one) without the dangling cross might also be useful.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

aztlan said:
Interesting - thanks.

Did you load this with moreclothing and switch the costume type so you could also use it with a skirt?

The belt (perhaps the colored one) without the dangling cross might also be useful.
it is a bottom, mods loader farther down the list are layered over others of the same modtype.
i decompiled it and put it on the top layer, and that seems to work pretty well for most tops and all bottoms.

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks, but ... I don't understand (or perhaps don't want to...)

How does one get it to apply over a skirt for example?

If I apply it as a costume bottom it will be replaced when I choose another bottom.

If I class it as a legB (for example) I can get it to appear over the skirt but the shader will still adopt whatever color I choose for the skirt - making it not all that useful.

cwking420

Potential Patron

aztlan said:

If I apply it as a costume bottom it will be replaced when I choose another bottom.

If I class it as a legB (for example) I can get it to appear over the skirt but the shader will still adopt whatever color I choose for the skirt - making it not all that useful.
I used this for moreclothingV4 by sby (Accessories - Silver Studded Belt - RGB w Silver Studs.swf=Studded Belt:CostumeBottoms>CostumeAnkleCuffs). It will also work on the CostumePanties layer, but regardless of layer, the color will be tied to the bottoms rgb slider.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator

aztlan said:

Hey Aztlan,

I'm actually not to familiar with the MoreClothing Mod (which I believe I should start using). How I use this mod is by first loading my Pleated Skirt mod and then load the Studded belt mod over it. Because I use a 'false boolean' when I created the mod, it should layer over the skirt rather than replace it.

I suppose the big problem for me in the Vanilla version is that there are only (2) rgb sliders to utilize when loading mods. This is why I make several variants of rgb types and the reason why I mostly use Solid Color mods and offer up the service to make custom colors upon request (let me know if you need a certain color combo btw).

Again, to be concise, to load the belt over the skirt or other mods:
1) Load the 1st layer (i.e. Skirt, Pants, Leggings etc.)
2) Then load the 2nd layer (i.e. Belt, Other Accessory or Mod, etc.)

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Re: BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 1.13.2015]

Added a Short Sleeved Seifuku Top with RGB and Breast Slider support. Solid Colors also available ~ more upon request.

Sample:
Tops_Seifuku_Top_Short_Sleeve_Demo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.