Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Gone4Good

Content Creator
I found that UPK tool as well but I wonder if that works on BnS at all because it is for XCOM, I hope that one actually does work so we could start making new models and costumes!
Actually I don't necessarily think that matters. I unpacked other games with those tools.

dhell26

Potential Patron
Is Umod not working? I try it several times and nothing changes. Umod runs with the game but none of the mod I use show up with umod. I am use a window 10 os and the version of umod it told me to use which is . Not sure If did the steps right. Not sure if I add the right exe for the hook.

stricq

Club Regular
* Exported textures can be edited and re-imported back into the game.
* Added Rebuild tab. This tab allows you to view exported textures (and sounds) and view them in the Texture Viewer.
* Added Modded Files tab. This tab allows you to view modded files in the same way was as viewing game files.
* Can now view all the MIPs of loaded textures.
* TextureMovie objects can now be exported as bink files.

https://bns.stricq.com/Files/UpkManager.Installer_1.3.zip

You should uninstall the old version before installing the new version.

Also, updated instructions here:

UPKManager/README.md at master · stricq/UPKManager · GitHub

dhell26

Potential Patron
* Exported textures can be edited and re-imported back into the game.
* Added Rebuild tab. This tab allows you to view exported textures (and sounds) and view them in the Texture Viewer.
* Added Modded Files tab. This tab allows you to view modded files in the same way was as viewing game files.
* Can now view all the MIPs of loaded textures.
* TextureMovie objects can now be exported as bink files.

https://bns.stricq.com/Files/UpkManager.Installer_1.3.zip

You should uninstall the old version before installing the new version.

Also, updated instructions here:

UPKManager/README.md at master · stricq/UPKManager · GitHub
Is this reply to me?

Se7enex

Potential Patron
Okay so I tried all the methods, Administrator, Compatibility mode and using both r49 and r53 as well as hook and d3d method.

Hook method doesn't crash the game and it runs like normal but no textures get overidden and no changes are visible.

d3d method WORKS until you start a game which causes a blackscreen.

Is this due to GameGuard you guys think?

Lightinvolt

Potential Patron
Well, can I make a suggestion for which outfit should be nudified next?

I would suggest removing the top for Dark Sandstorm, and just the top. If that's possible, I want to see it happen. :)

L

Lady KFM

can someone make video guide pretty pwease, i don't know why it doesn't work for me probably im doing somthing wrong, i did setups exactly,
i can't get it to work >.< im from NA/EU, please help!. thanks in advance! :tongue:

Se7enex

Potential Patron
can someone make video guide pretty pwease, i don't know why it doesn't work for me probably im doing somthing wrong, i did setups exactly,
i can't get it to work >.< im from NA/EU, please help!. thanks in advance! :tongue:

It doesn't work AFAIK due to recent game patches.

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
So I was considering playing BnS again, but it looks like Naduron's nude mods don't work yet again...? No one have any luck with getting them to work in some way?

Ichogorod

Potential Patron
bns isnt only one game what beeing modding by replacing upk files... tryed find something much times, but im newbie in remake/editing textures, so no change for me to do that
sry for bad eng

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.