Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Deleting the green file doesn't do anything from my experiments on it. What you need is to edit the lower body file pvw_00_0039_hair.dds and pvw_00_0039_hair_dm.dds. Use a photo editing software to edit out the color map AND the alpha channel this will remove the pants for you. Tbh, I really don't know what the green file does, for me, it doesn't seem to do anything.

You can also wait another few hours more, I am going to be posting my compiled files for the clothless Charles Rene armor with instructions so that way you don't have to do any work but install and maybe rename a few textures :3

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Hey, since the maid outfits came out here in NA/EU, I am having a weird issue with them. I want to preview them in the cash shop, but it shows the maid outfit and this strange tree armor one overlaying it at the same time. Is there some error in the code going on somewhere? I am using MetaInjector Reloaded v1.5.

Last edited:

killabilly

Potential Patron
Deleting the green file doesn't do anything from my experiments on it. What you need is to edit the lower body file pvw_00_0039_hair.dds and pvw_00_0039_hair_dm.dds. Use a photo editing software to edit out the color map AND the alpha channel this will remove the pants for you. Tbh, I really don't know what the green file does, for me, it doesn't seem to do anything.

You can also wait another few hours more, I am going to be posting my compiled files for the clothless Charles Rene armor with instructions so that way you don't have to do any work but install and maybe rename a few textures :3

BlackFireBR BlackFireBR Hey, since the maid outfits came out here in NA/EU, I am having a weird issue with them. I want to preview them in the cash shop, but it shows the maid outfit and this strange tree armor one overlaying it at the same time. Is there some error in the code going on somewhere? I am using MetaInjector Reloaded v1.5.
Thanks! Think I'll just wait for your version.

PinkNyao

Content Creator
So the files are ready, but uhm, I have no idea how to upload them on here. O.o I've never actually uploaded a mod before so it's exciting and interesting at the same time. Does anyone know how to do it? I would like to share the texture files for those who want the Charles Rene armor without any cloth on it :3

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
So the files are ready, but uhm, I have no idea how to upload them on here. O.o I've never actually uploaded a mod before so it's exciting and interesting at the same time. Does anyone know how to do it? I would like to share the texture files for those who want the Charles Rene armor without any cloth on it :3
click edit on your comment and then go to more options. it will say upload file in blue.

it has to be in a rar or zip. .dds wont upload

PinkNyao

Content Creator
click edit on your comment and then go to more options. it will say upload file in blue.

it has to be in a rar or zip. .dds wont upload
Ah nice, ok. I thought that was only for images lol.

Btw, this is to anyone out there, should I just post the file here or should I make a new thread?

Kenith

Club Regular
Chain Bra Charles Rene 2

SiDWEgB.png

There is no chain on her stomach and back
( that is distinct from Chain Bra Chrles Rene 1 )
- There is only UB dds in attached file

Attachments

Charles.rar
295.1 KB · Views: 192

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Ah nice, ok. I thought that was only for images lol.

Btw, this is to anyone out there, should I just post the file here or should I make a new thread?

I suggest you make a new thread, but we prefer that you upload mods to the downloads section.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

kkoraz

Vivacious Visitor
apologies if this has been asked before - am trying to find a way to hide my bow - basically i want all bows to be invisible when equipped. is there a way to do that with the xml file? thanks!

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
apologies if this has been asked before - am trying to find a way to hide my bow - basically i want all bows to be invisible when equipped. is there a way to do that with the xml file? thanks!
Which bow? The ranger's longbow or the maehwa's horn bow?

In any case, this is what you will need to use:
<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>

P.S.: I'm assuming you already know how to replace things. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I'm ashamed to admit that I've never edited that one before. Could I ask for some tips on what I should be looking to do?
I forgot the lines that need to be commented out.

Look in the partcutdesc.xml file.
You need to comment the line for the foot.
<Path>1_Pc/7_PVW/Armor/12_Foot</Path>
There's other parts for different areas of the body.
You'll need to comment them out as well.

This is how you comment in xml or html files.
<!-- -->

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
what is the correct format to save the textures? (im using adobe photoshop cs6) because when I paint the armor they disappear

Last edited:

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
I forgot the lines that need to be commented out.

Look in the partcutdesc.xml file.
You need to comment the line for the foot.
<Path>1_Pc/7_PVW/Armor/12_Foot</Path>
There's other parts for different areas of the body.
You'll need to comment them out as well.

This is how you comment in xml or html files.
<!-- -->
I've commented all the armor pieces. Everything else still worked perfectly while only this specific set shows up invisible. However, they no longer create missing chunks on my character's body. Could it be that the textures are not in game yet?

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
what is the correct format to save the textures? (im using adobe photoshop cs6) because when I paint the armor they disappear
the part that appears is the one that I not painted
It will be DSS file of DXT1 or if there's transparent parts, then DXT5.

I've commented all the armor pieces. Everything else still worked perfectly while only this specific set shows up invisible. However, they no longer create missing chunks on my character's body. Could it be that the textures are not in game yet?
I don't think so.
It should fill in the whole body without clipping out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.