Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (3 Viewers)

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
I don't think so.
It should fill in the whole body without clipping out.
I mean, yes, it does fill in the body, but the armor - PVW_00_UB_0076 - shows only the standard nude body, as if I've used <Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>.

P.S.: I've added the set in partcombinationdesc and multiplemodeldesc.

Last edited:

Murdock

Vivacious Visitor
It will be DSS file of DXT1 or if there's transparent parts, then DXT5.

I don't think so.
It should fill in the whole body without clipping out.
thx for the reply, but it still not working, and the partdyeslotdesc.xml isnt dyeing my amor like before, dunno the reason but it happened before the update, all mods works, but the dyes not

killabilly

Potential Patron
thx for the reply, but it still not working, and the partdyeslotdesc.xml isnt dyeing my amor like before, dunno the reason but it happened before the update, all mods works, but the dyes not
)
I noticed the same thing, the mod makes the rest of the armor (head/hands/feet) use the same dye as your main piece.

Also, you cannot mix and match armor parts if the durability is low, they just show up as the full set.

Will be great if this gets looked into.

suno

Potential Patron
Hello all. First thanks so much for this guide. I've been trying to swap out the Musa armor for awhile. I double and triple check that my character is using the Binder Armor. But it's not swapping. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this is how it looks on my template
<Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKM_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKM_HM_UB_0031.PAC</Model>
Thanks in Advance!

Kranky

Potential Patron
Hi all,
I'm new here and I'd just like to give a huge thumbs up to the guys who created these tools, it adds a whole new aspect to the game. I'm having so much fun modifiying the textures, keep up the good work! Here's my Maehwa:
jnJhYGI.jpg

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello all. First thanks so much for this guide. I've been trying to swap out the Musa armor for awhile. I double and triple check that my character is using the Binder Armor. But it's not swapping. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but this is how it looks on my template
<Model Index="-">1_PC/6_PKM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKM_02_UB_0003.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/6_PKM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PKM_HM_UB_0031.PAC</Model>
Thanks in Advance!
Does any other armor swap work? Have you tried swapping another one?

suno

Potential Patron
Does any other armor swap work? Have you tried swapping another one?
I was running out of space so I think I only have the binder armor at the moment. I'll try to find another in town. I'm still fairly new to the world trying to find my bearings.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Greetings people

Now that the Konoichi/ninja was released in EU I have been playing and trying to edit change the appearance of an outfit for the Konoichi, key word trying.

First tried to use the multiplemodeldesc.xml to remove parts of the armour/outfit there result was full nude or nothing, tried using the partcombinationdesc.xml but no luck there, so I tried editing the textures and was able to remove one part but not the rest (by the results I got its because the meshes..i think) so I ask is it possible to remove everything that has red lines pointing to? If not, say, is it possible to replace it with the angel outfit but keep the cape, arms and boots?Anyway thanks

alIbdnp.jpg

Hwm7qk4.jpg
Well i have been trying to combine this with the angel outfit (using multiplemodeldesc.xml and partcombinationdesc.xml) and i have to sayi did get interesting results
oOcN0wL.jpg

Last edited:

Shuuchi

Potential Patron
Perfect working order~
Got one tiny little issue though - does anyone know the codes for the kunoichi's weapons and care to share?

Attachments

• 2016-07-20_87789916.JPG
    2016-07-20_87789916.JPG
    123.7 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Well i tried to remove some pieces from the Sicarios armor but some of those also removed parts of the body so i went the other way around swapped Sicarios with Kibelius then added th pieces that i wanted from Sicarios + the helmet from awakening, im quite happy with the result, what do you guys think?

7TjUr3G.jpg

eMDB2U9.jpg

Gpqzs8q.png

Axxses

Potential Patron
Post what you are trying to do. What you said doesn't really help.
<Conditional Code="U">
<Model Index="-">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHM_00_UB_0012.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="U">1_PC/13_PNM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

<Conditional Code="IU">
<Model Index="--">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHM_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="I-">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="-U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
<Model Index="IU">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>

This same set up works on my Warrior and Blader

csd

Potential Patron
Try switching

<Model Index="-">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PHM_00_UB_0012.PAC</Model>

To

<Model Index="-">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/9_UPPERBODY/PNM_00_UB_0012.PAC</Model>

and

<Model Index="--">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PHM_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>

to

<Model Index="--">1_PC/13_PNM/ARMOR/38_UNDERWEAR/PNM_00_UW_0001.PAC</Model>

and

<Model Index="U">1_PC/13_PNM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>

to

<Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.