Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (2 Viewers)

Fluffrierre

Potential Patron
I tested what you said, and that doesn't happen to me. It works just fine.
Can you post a screenshot?
Untitled.png

It gets like this.
I haven't tried replacing single armor pieces though, maybe it can be fixed by changing the lower body part of the armor too.

EDIT: I tried putting this into the file
Code:
<Conditional Code="U">
    <Model Index="-">1_PC/5_PBW/ARMOR/10_LOWERBODY/PBW_10_LB_0006.PAC</Model>
    <Model Index="U">1_PC/1_PHM/Nude/PHM_ALPHA.PAC</Model>
</Conditional>
It worked, my character no longer has the pants on. I think this is because the link to the lower body part of the maid costume actually points to some other armors.
So I just changed the lower body part of the maid costume into a nude texture, guess it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Fluffrierre

Potential Patron
Also, after starting to use the new exe file, I noticed the client tends to crash a lot.
The game doesn't run any worse, but it'd crash after a while, even if left alone without being interacted with.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Also, after starting to use the new exe file, I noticed the client tends to crash a lot.
The game doesn't run any worse, but it'd crash after a while, even if left alone without being interacted with.
I noticed mine does that too. To level my horses with the auto loop i eventually had to go back to the current exe and disable resorep, otherwise i was lucky to get an hour in before it crashed.

Not like i really look at my character while doing that anyway so it isn't as big of a deal for me.

Rice4MePlz

Potential Patron
I found that using the new .exe file would cause my settings to not save whenever switching characters / logging out / logging in. This includes sound settings, they always start at 0 and as a result, no sound plays. Even when switching it back to default, no sound plays until I use the current exe instead of the one you have to download for Armor mod.

Last edited:

Fluffrierre

Potential Patron
I found that using the new .exe file would cause my settings to not save whenever switching characters / logging out / logging in. This includes sound settings, they always start at 0 and as a result, no sound plays. Even when switching it back to default, no sound plays until I use the current BlackDesert64.exe instead of the one you have to download for Armor mod.
Get into the bin64 folder, right click the exe file, go to the compatibility tab to set it to always run as administrator.
I tried and it helped with saving the settings as well as the chat tab configuration.

M

mothaiba

Hello, thank you for your work. I read through the thread and I couldn't find anything on life skill outfits for sorceress (fisher, trader etc), do you know the pac name for them or could you tell me how to find them?

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v1.44a
- Removed the wrong Lower part from the Maid Costume from all female classes.
- Added in the instructions to set the BlackDesert64.exe to run as administrator or your game settings will not save.

Fluffrierre

Potential Patron
Apparently the modified (?) exe file is not the cause of the crash tendency.
I removed that exe file and the version.dat file to get the original exe file, the game still crashes like mad. I also noticed that when the game crashes, its process only utilizes 1 CPU.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Apparently the modified (?) exe file is not the cause of the crash tendency.
I removed that exe file and the version.dat file to get the original exe file, the game still crashes like mad. I also noticed that when the game crashes, its process only utilizes 1 CPU.
I think the game has a pretty bad memory leak. I ran the current client mod free (unhooked resorep with the current exe) and it ran fine for a good 20ish hours and then started in with the bad frame rate until it finally locked up and crashed. Seems like resorep and the old exe method just make that happen faster. Hopefully with time Daum or who ever will optimize the game better and we wont have these issues. But i kinda doubt it.

gueral

Potential Patron
Make a new text file, put the following line in the text:
java -jar resorep.jar
Then save the file as run.bat
Afterward, open up admin command prompt
Next, copy the direction of your resorep windows folder, then type
cd -->paste the direction here<--
Press enter
Type run run.bat
You're now able to hook freely
Thank you it worked

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.