Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (8 Viewers)

Fluffrierre

Potential Patron
I tried using the entire armor set swap for Tamer's Grunil to the Maid Costume set, however the pants part turn into the pants for... well, a camouflage costume apparently. The same thing happened on my Valk, the Grunil armor was changed into the maid costume, but the Valk was covered in leaves and branches.
Anyone have an idea how to circumvent this?

Æîmy

Potential Patron
Compress your multiplemodeldesc.xml into a zip file and upload it here so I can take a look at it.

Sure here you go could you also check out my Male blader edit? i'm trying to make the The Treant Camouflage into the awakend costume.
MEGA!p7RT7XWN1Fd2fgnKLhrkGT185puxTyA6QJcCSvNkP0Y

gueral

Potential Patron
Hi i'm having a crash problem, once i did all the steps you mentionned in the topic, after i start the game, a message appears saying that my files are corrupted, at this point you'r telling me to click this boxes, but it crashes instantly when i click the "ok" button" what's wrong with me ?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi i'm having a crash problem, once i did all the steps you mentionned in the topic, after i start the game, a message appears saying that my files are corrupted, at this point you'r telling me to click this boxes, but it crashes instantly when i click the "ok" button" what's wrong with me ?
JP or Korean version by any chance?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Sure here you go could you also check out my Male blader edit? i'm trying to make the The Treant Camouflage into the awakend costume.
MEGA!p7RT7XWN1Fd2fgnKLhrkGT185puxTyA6QJcCSvNkP0Y
Sorry it took that long. I had to generate the files for those classes, since we don't have it in NA yet, I had to do some code changes in my Java program that gives me all the pac names for all classes, in a xml file.

This file attached should make all Plum have the Bow and the Dagger Awakening, all Bladers with Awakening armor e weapons as well.

Let me know how it goes

Attachments

Æîmy-multiplemodeldesc-edited.zip
11.7 KB · Views: 142

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I tried using the entire armor set swap for Tamer's Grunil to the Maid Costume set, however the pants part turn into the pants for... well, a camouflage costume apparently. The same thing happened on my Valk, the Grunil armor was changed into the maid costume, but the Valk was covered in leaves and branches.
Anyone have an idea how to circumvent this?
I tested what you said, and that doesn't happen to me. It works just fine.
Can you post a screenshot?

gueral

Potential Patron
JP or Korean version by any chance?
Hi thanks for your answear, i'm EU version, and i did resolve my probleme my now i can't see the nipples and vagina textures, my resorep doesn't work, i have "dx11 proxy64.dll" error chat bax when i try to hook :
mtfTO4q.jpg

Maybe you need more information to help me just ask me to give it to you! thank you again

Æîmy

Potential Patron
Hi thanks for your answear, i'm EU version, and i did resolve my probleme my now i can't see the nipples and vagina textures, my resorep doesn't work, i have "dx11 proxy64.dll" error chat bax when i try to hook :
mtfTO4q.jpg

Maybe you need more information to help me just ask me to give it to you! thank you again
I just wanted to say your Wallpapers is cute ^w^

@BlackFireBR
ill check it out! <3

gueral

Potential Patron
Look in the Resorep thread(s)?
I followed all the steps they told me to do in the threads, the only step i'm not sure about is "Make sure that your Windows user has write rights for game folder!" cause i don't know how to do it, i'm bad at computer so maybe i haven't done a step right

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
mtfTO4q.jpg

Make a new text file, put the following line in the text:
java -jar resorep.jar
Then save the file as run.bat
Afterward, open up admin command prompt
Next, copy the direction of your resorep windows folder, then type
cd -->paste the direction here<--
Press enter
Type run run.bat
You're now able to hook freely

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.