Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Not sure if theres already a thread like this but basically this thread is similar to live action zako but with video games instead. Heres one I found and feel free to share anything else you may find or mods that turn games into a zako wonderland

Just up my alley, i dont like gore and just enjoy seeing baddies taken down

Well that wasn't up very long... :(

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
So there's a guy who made a game that was sort of an S&M body horror thing, but it was sprite based and had female enemies, so I was sort of interested. But the game really wasn't to my taste. He's making another one, though, and geez

It's sort of a contra or metal slug type game with a focus on cute female enemies. Who seem to be defeated rather than killed, and who stick around. And if you're wondering if the guy knows what he's doing and you didn't watch the videos in the link above, just click this link

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah! What happened to that thing! It seemed like they made a lot of progress, never uploaded that progress, then... stopped. Who are they, me?

lookit

Swell Supporter
About Soul Of Rage

Have you made any progress here?
I couldn't register with QQ.
I haven't followed for a while and just looked for it. His group was blocked by the administrators of Tencent.

I am looking for other ways to contact him.

Translated from DEEPL

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
I found a Space Cobra fan game that has female enemies (Snow Guerrillas) and a female boss (Sandra) in it.

Click here for the link for it. You can choose any level you want to play on if you select the load option on the menu. Sandra is fought on level 3-3, and the zako are on there too. I haven't tried any other levels so don't know if there are more enemies to be found that we might like.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Found his new group, which has some videos of the first level, which according to his own request are not allowed to be circulated.

There should be no new zako, Overall progress is at 70%.

Oh good, but no new zakos is disappointing. Hoping for a new male boxer/kickboxer zako instead.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Found his new group, which has some videos of the first level, which according to his own request are not allowed to be circulated.

So there's Soozie after she kinda let herself go, the whip lady, and another lady in a hat, right? That's what I remember from the last update I saw.

El84

Swell Supporter

Thanks for the great report!
I would like to see that video somehow, is there any way to do that?

lookit

Swell Supporter
So there's Soozie after she kinda let herself go, the whip lady, and another lady in a hat, right? That's what I remember from the last update I saw.
Yes, only these two so far

Thanks for the great report!
I would like to see that video somehow, is there any way to do that?
There's no way around it at the moment, those videos are in a shared file in the group and I could upload them, but that's clearly against the author's wishes and they make little sense, there's no more content than previously advertised, they're just DEMO.
Oh good, but no new zakos is disappointing. Hoping for a new male boxer/kickboxer zako instead.
Yes, I had expressed that too but didn't get positive feedback, the author's aim was to emulate a SOR game, so the art style and enemy settings are close to SOR.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yes, only these two so far

Two? What happened to this one, then?

1e5b9925bc315c6066d16bae9ab1cb1348547754.png 6a4bf01f3a292df5ae87ac54ab315c6035a87354.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.