Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

lookit

Swell Supporter
QQ截图20220819115502.jpg

Oh, I overlooked one, counting the one in the hat in your picture is supposed to be 3.

Anyway, there should be no new zako

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Justice Knuckles - Thimothée Full Gameplay​

The roller girls are great

Yup, apparently they're renamed as Nicolette (cuter sounding name)
And they still look like Misty and the Battle Girls, albeit more muscular and with rollerblades.

1661231888623.png
1661231893797.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
The roller girls are great
I do like the female enemies in here! They're very fun designs. I got excited when I saw a full playthrough, I'd love to grab the sprites.

But I can't help but think there's a different aim here. I donno, all the muscular men wearing tight, revealing stuff just... I feel like this is kind of a zako game, but not an onnazako one. Would it be called otozako?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I do like the female enemies in here! They're very fun designs. I got excited when I saw a full playthrough, I'd love to grab the sprites.

But I can't help but think there's a different aim here. I donno, all the muscular men wearing tight, revealing stuff just... I feel like this is kind of a zako game, but not an onnazako one. Would it be called otozako?

Mmm... maybe. Much of the male zako designs reminds me of bara/yaoi manga and animes, and the number of zakos are kind of few. On the other side, I also like the boxer dude zakos in there though.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Mmm... maybe. Much of the male zako designs reminds me of bara/yaoi manga and animes, and the number of zakos are kind of few. On the other side, I also like the boxer dude zakos in there though.

Right? I'm not like, complaining or getting offended. I just get the feeling looking at it that the enemies are supposed to be sexy in a way a lot of male enemy design isn't. I'm not being obtuse here, either, there's no wink; because I can see how he put the characters together and so I can easily imagine them looking like that for ease of variety. I can't actually be sure, it just feels that way.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Right? I'm not like, complaining or getting offended. I just get the feeling looking at it that the enemies are supposed to be sexy in a way a lot of male enemy design isn't. I'm not being obtuse here, either, there's no wink; because I can see how he put the characters together and so I can easily imagine them looking like that for ease of variety. I can't actually be sure, it just feels that way.

I agree with you

lookit

Swell Supporter
I really like the special performance of zako in the game, especially because they are particularly difficult to deal with, fast and attack with legs.

Assuming a game full of zako, I tend to be interested in only one or two characters as well.

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
If I am already here currently I want to show you a real bad rail-shooter for 1996: Its called Operation S.K.U.U.M. for Atari Falcon and has low graphics and not much animations. But there is a female zako (unfortunately without female sound). You can see it here at about 11:00 - but better make the window smaller. I dont know if she also appears in other outfits in other levels but I know there also is a close-attack-version where you at least despite the bad quality can see more of her and maybe the sexy agony in her face after getting shot. ;-) But there seems only one (not very satisfying) video to exist in the whole internet and not many pictures.

You meanwhile can download that game but I just not understand how to make it work (if its possible on PC): Atari ST Operation Skuum : scans, dump, download, screenshots, ads, videos, catalog, instructions, roms. Perhaps one of you could... ;-/

Rail-shooters like Target Terror, Locked 'n' loaded and Maximum Force are what makes me most horny regarding zakos in games and so I take what I can get (and there is by far not enough stuff) - if its at least more than a bunch of pixels. OK, not MUCH more in that case here but still... ;-D

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I feel like people have probably broken open the ST files, but I also feel like actually breaking them open might require emulating OSes. I'll look around.

I also do wonder if the dump contains the close range version, if it's a different sprite. There's a full ST on that site too, but it's not extracted. I think you gotta do that with an emulated os? It doesn't matter until I can figure out how to open these files.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
If I am already here currently I want to show you a real bad rail-shooter for 1996: Its called Operation S.K.U.U.M. for Atari Falcon and has low graphics and not much animations. But there is a female zako (unfortunately without female sound). You can see it here at about 11:00 - but better make the window smaller. I dont know if she also appears in other outfits in other levels but I know there also is a close-attack-version where you at least despite the bad quality can see more of her and maybe the sexy agony in her face after getting shot. ;-) But there seems only one (not very satisfying) video to exist in the whole internet and not many pictures.

You meanwhile can download that game but I just not understand how to make it work (if its possible on PC): Atari ST Operation Skuum : scans, dump, download, screenshots, ads, videos, catalog, instructions, roms. Perhaps one of you could... ;-/

Rail-shooters like Target Terror, Locked 'n' loaded and Maximum Force are what makes me most horny regarding zakos in games and so I take what I can get (and there is by far not enough stuff) - if its at least more than a bunch of pixels. OK, not MUCH more in that case here but still... ;-D

I've been drawing a lot of light gun game inspired art lately. I'll post it in the artwork thread when I'm done. Maybe some day I'll take it and make an actual rail shooter with a game engine. If I have a large enough bank of art hell I could probably get away with doing 4-8 frames per enemy seeing that video as a reference and I think I have enough of a programming background to make it work if I follow a tutorial or something. It wouldn't have to be good, just sexy. The main idea would be persistant corpses. The enemy women would constantly slump over things and their bodies would litter the environments. The main thing I want to get done first is the artwork necessary. Drawing women is hard, but I've been making it work by taking frames from SKW and Velvets Fantasy videos and just tracing over them with outlines, then filling them in with whatever I want.

Attachments

• onotopp7.png
    onotopp7.png
    912 KB · Views: 143

slayer

Master of this Domain

NdFAkBY.png

CNepNXD.png

ZtIrnRg.png

yKu5ceh.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, I was gonna say. Revenge on the Streets is also 2.50, I think, so... prob a better deal?

The Predator

Writer
Author
Composer
I've been drawing a lot of light gun game inspired art lately. I'll post it in the artwork thread when I'm done. Maybe some day I'll take it and make an actual rail shooter with a game engine. If I have a large enough bank of art hell I could probably get away with doing 4-8 frames per enemy seeing that video as a reference and I think I have enough of a programming background to make it work if I follow a tutorial or something. It wouldn't have to be good, just sexy. The main idea would be persistant corpses. The enemy women would constantly slump over things and their bodies would litter the environments. The main thing I want to get done first is the artwork necessary. Drawing women is hard, but I've been making it work by taking frames from SKW and Velvets Fantasy videos and just tracing over them with outlines, then filling them in with whatever I want.

Yes, it hasnt to be a very complex game; a simple rail-shooter-style like Lethal Enforcers could be already enough. And well-drawn enemies are OK but I think I would prefer either digitised real persons (green-screen rendered or so) like it happened with Target Terror or these older rail-shooters (but with better graphics-quality and a little bit more animations of course) or alternatively very good 3D-models. More the real look. And not every female enemy needs to wear a skirt or look like from a peep-show. Just a bigger variety including sexy dirty streetgirls or in military uniforms and so. ;-)

Oh, by the way; do you already know Under Fire:
Three sexy badgirl-types but unfortunately no close version. And of course also quite oldschool... ;-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.