Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Chimeracorps

Vivacious Visitor
Not really a Beat-em up game (well not at all actually). However, I really really really, ok one more time, really hope the sequel to Fallen Order (Jedi Survivor) has female stormtroopers. For the love of God.

slayer

Master of this Domain
I made a small GIF of Final Vendetta's Karen dying and disappearing, perhaps someone finds it interesting.

Attachments

• KarenDie.gif
    KarenDie.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 213

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

파이널 벤데타 Final Vendetta - Easy mode Ending​

Uwooohh!! It's fnally here!! Damn Korean gamers gets Final Vendetta first
The boxer girls' grunts and moans are so sexy, and so as Luana and Luiza
Shit, did Bitmap Bureau know about my weakness of muscular fighter girls? I'm sooo buying it soon!

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
looking at another vid a guy was playing it on an emu...is it just out in korea early, or is there a leak online? steam page for the game doesn't even have a release date.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
looking at another vid a guy was playing it on an emu...is it just out in korea early, or is there a leak online? steam page for the game doesn't even have a release date.

Final Vendetta was released earlier in Korea and Taiwan for some reason, PS4/5 only

WarToad

Avid Affiliate
Not sure if theres already a thread like this but basically this thread is similar to live action zako but with video games instead. Heres one I found and feel free to share anything else you may find or mods that turn games into a zako wonderland

Just up my alley, i dont like gore and just enjoy seeing baddies taken down

nagato

Club Regular
Rouge Spirit is comparable to Avenging Spirit, set in an a fictional world similar to ancient Japan. The hero fighting the enemies by possessing their comrades and absorb their abilities. One of the abilities is grabbing the zakos and turned them into a human shield. So far, I found 2 types of zakos such as a geisha, kunoichi and archer.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Not sure if theres already a thread like this but basically this thread is similar to live action zako but with video games instead. Heres one I found and feel free to share anything else you may find or mods that turn games into a zako wonderland

Just up my alley, i dont like gore and just enjoy seeing baddies taken down

Wow, those models are super sexy. Though I feel a bit too clean looking for post-apocalyptic raiders. I see same as in Skyrim you can still move the bodies around in these Fallout games too, nice collection at the roof at the end.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Finally back. I watched a Final Vendetta playthrough. The regular female enemies throughout the game are great. Nice outfits. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.