Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Yes, it hasnt to be a very complex game; a simple rail-shooter-style like Lethal Enforcers could be already enough. And well-drawn enemies are OK but I think I would prefer either digitised real persons (green-screen rendered or so) like it happened with Target Terror or these older rail-shooters (but with better graphics-quality and a little bit more animations of course) or alternatively very good 3D-models. More the real look. And not every female enemy needs to wear a skirt or look like from a peep-show. Just a bigger variety including sexy dirty streetgirls or in military uniforms and so. ;-)

Oh, by the way; do you already know Under Fire:
Three sexy badgirl-types but unfortunately no close version. And of course also quite oldschool... ;-/

Honestly I could make this work in Javascript if I wanted to but I'd like to avoid it. Programming in JS is a pain in the ass when it comes to debugging and figuring out why the fuck things don't work. I'm going to look at game engines (unity or godot maybe?)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Unity has packaged, already for sale game prototypes. I saw at least two for a rail shooter, one being what we're looking for and another being a space game rail shooter that... I didn't realize until just now I don't actually know a better name for. So it's obviously pretty doable. How easy it is, I donno!

horatiojones80

Content Creator
I mean, I just did a google and got like, this. I donno how useful it is.
Saw that. It's 3D and looks like it's using a projectile system which is more complex than what I'm going for. I'm about 50% done with writing my own on rails shooter template for Godot (really just need to write the HUD code honestly). Once it's finished i'll put it up here for free. It will be a lot simpler but also a lot more limited. 2d flat environments, hitscan weapons, 2D sprite animations triggered on hit. All you really need.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Saw that. It's 3D and looks like it's using a projectile system which is more complex than what I'm going for. I'm about 50% done with writing my own on rails shooter template for Godot (really just need to write the HUD code honestly). Once it's finished i'll put it up here for free. It will be a lot simpler but also a lot more limited. 2d flat environments, hitscan weapons, 2D sprite animations triggered on hit. All you really need.

You will be doing a wonderful service. I'm glad you decided to push this and learn to make things, it must feel very rewarding.

grgr444

Master of this Domain
The Bird That Drinks Tears. This game is based on a fantasy novel of the same name. In this game the nation of Naga plans to attack humans and other races on a massive scale. In this world Naga is a very feminist society and women are active in many fields, including the battlefield. This means there will be a lot of female Zako in this game.

That man's wife was killed by Naga. If that man appeared as the protagonist this game would be very cruel.

UNANNOUNCED PROJECTㅣThe Bird That Drinks Tears VISUAL CONCEPT TRAILER - The Nhaga Eater (pU9DO...jpg UNANNOUNCED PROJECTㅣThe Bird That Drinks Tears VISUAL CONCEPT TRAILER - The Nhaga Eater (pU9DO...jpg UNANNOUNCED PROJECTㅣThe Bird That Drinks Tears VISUAL CONCEPT TRAILER - The Nhaga Eater (pU9DO...jpg UNANNOUNCED PROJECTㅣThe Bird That Drinks Tears VISUAL CONCEPT TRAILER - The Nhaga Eater (pU9DO...jpg
The game is still in production so I can't find high quality screenshots.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah the bodies and va are... promising for us, and the opening shot does the model a disservice. I wonder if it will be any good at all!

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Super Punch Patrol came out on the Nintendo Switch two years ago and is now on Steam. I think it should have been released on Steam first since the Switch doesn't support trainers or cheats. I'm still disappointed that the game never had a female boss, but every female enemy except Pink is grabby. The actual grab attacks happen at 13:28 and 21:06.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Looks kinda disgusting but then again, it's a satire/caricature game
shame because it has a nice full nelson which i'm a huge sucker for and is sorely missing from modern brawlers and action games. travesty that it's in such a disgusting looking game lmao.

illuminati48

Potential Patron
shame because it has a nice full nelson which i'm a huge sucker for and is sorely missing from modern brawlers and action games. travesty that it's in such a disgusting looking game lmao.
I miss the full nelsons in brawler/action games too. Is there a list of games somewhere that contains full nelsons?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Looks kinda disgusting but then again, it's a satire/caricature game
this is one zako video i am not willing to watch through. the artstyle and characters (just going by the thumbnail) look so disgusting that without a time stamp, i am completely unwilling to even look at the video just to find zako moments.

slayer

Master of this Domain

Dungeon Fighter Online​

I believe there are plenty of zakos I'm missing, but here's something at least:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah dfo's a gold mine. A potentially near infinite gold mine if someone ever cracks how to get character sprites with clothing included out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.