Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
That is the best mod for the game! Wish they had outfit customization for the other characters like SR2.

waraji on Pixiv has created a mod that replaces all gang members with the female equivalents of those gang members (with the exceptions of Lucadores getting replaced by dominatrices in green leather and STAG Soldiers since there's no female Luchadore or STAG enemy).
Saints Row FemThug MOD
You can download and preview the mod at that link.

ran

Club Regular
Android game KungFu Quest Jade Tower has a number of female enemies.

Their looking is limited due to cell phone system, but their number is big and their sound is feminine. I think they can be used as artwork materials.

The story is simple but I do like the muscular boy challenge a large number of fighting girls.

The types of girls are:
Level 1: girls in bras, girls in T-shirt, knife throwing girls
Level 2: No female minions
Level 3: kungfu girls (the only one has illustration)
upload_2016-4-24_11-38-3.png
, knife throwing girls in qipao, female boss
upload_2016-4-24_11-40-25.png

Level 4: shaolin girls armed with machete or long stick
Level 5: ninja girls armed with katana or kunai
Level 6: thug girls armed with pistols
Level 7: rapier girls in vest, girls armed with shotgun

Walkthrough:

colasc

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately, without downloading a save file at that point of the game, no. But there is an alternative.

waraji on Pixiv has created a mod that replaces all gang members with the female equivalents of those gang members (with the exceptions of Lucadores getting replaced by dominatrices in green leather and STAG Soldiers since there's no female Luchadore or STAG enemy).

Saints Row FemThug MOD

You can download and preview the mod at that link.

Any gameplay footage which shows the mod on youtube? Can't find anything

colasc

Swell Supporter
78, a dude who's been drawing all sorts of Zako stuff for a long time, is making a side-scrolling brawling AIKA fangame. There's some progress shots on the blog, along with lots of other stuff that should probably be checked out, and I'm p excited about it.

8d09b161.png

zako5d.png

According to his blog he is doing a new game which is a bit inspired of a game which featured pink haired zakos.
Anyway the game is in a state which has a demo on dlsite:
体格差おねショタバトル! 女ミュータント vs C級エージェント [78] 予告作品 | DLsite
Looks better than this game and has h-content. Hopefully it will be maybe more zako oriented?

josephes

Swell Supporter

TurnkeyTurkey

Vivacious Visitor
Senran Kagura is available for PC with better graphics.

I've been waiting for this game to come out all summer. I haven't seen any clothing damage on the zako though, which was the biggest reason I wanted to play this game. Does anyone know if there's a setting or something to turn it on?

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
This is the old senran kagura, you want estival versus for that.

Edit: which is only available for the PS4 and PSP at the moment.

Last edited:
R

Rando

I gave Senran Kagura a try, and I really didn't expect it to be kinda good. Makes me think of a low-budget game from Platinum, like the Legend of Korra game. I've only tried three characters (Asuka, Yumi, and Yozakura) and all three actually feel unique. KOEI's Warriors games have shitton of characters but some of them feel like clones, in terms of how their moves work.

(On a side note, Yozakura's gauntlets are GREAT. I haven't gotten used to her movelist though.)

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Could someone please recommend some games for me?

What I want is just a simple shooting game that my targets are beautifully dressed zakos like those in Agent Aika (never in bulky fight suits).

Thanks!

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Here is a new one - Agents of MAYHEM, where some of the enemies are sexy cyber-armored ninja henchgirls with green blades.

zlV7MZl.jpg

They are called Prime Swarmtroopers - Go to 1:40 for their introduction. Love that ponytail! They come at you en masse, and are dispatched like their male counterparts, the game has some nice ragdoll physics too.

Another video that has them.

r4orVOM.jpg

EW5AKzz.jpg

vectorx

Vivacious Visitor
(sorry n00b mistake posted in the wrong thread)
Check out this indie game called Night City Assault, there's punk woman enemy. unfortunately, the kick starter campaign was not successful, but they have a working demo. You can grab them and they can be knocked down facing up or facing down, their bodies do not disappear after being knocked out.
Night City Assault - The New Way to Beat 'Em Up
The first woman enemy comes with Red/Blue or Red pallet swap hair color.
326e3174dd075c9d3c2d09183d8530ff_original.gif

nightcityassault_2.jpg

The second woman enemy enemy (not available on demo)
YEnMSBr.jpg

Last edited:

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Greetings,
Here is one of the many iterations of the Knights of Valour franchise:

watch?v=bvhzKHkNLkk&t=5m58s
watch?v=bvhzKHkNLkk&t=9m0s
watch?v=bvhzKHkNLkk&t=24m20s
watch?v=bvhzKHkNLkk&t=44m28s
watch?v=bvhzKHkNLkk&t=61m5s

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.