Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

kubi mage

Club Regular
Finally, Assassin's Creed has female enemies. Syndicate has female thugs as well as males now. They are not that revealingly dressed, being british factory worker gang members.
For most of the game they're just dressed full in red (or black) with the occasional bowler hat, but - without giving away too much - there are spies dressed a bit fancier that you get to hunt down later.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
For most of the game they're just dressed full in red (or black) with the occasional bowler hat, but - without giving away too much - there are spies dressed a bit fancier that you get to hunt down later.
Are they different from the templar gangsters? i only noticed either the blighters, or sometimes the templar ladies, i haven't played in a while though, does progressing further you'll see a different enemy type?

kubi mage

Club Regular
Are they different from the templar gangsters? i only noticed either the blighters, or sometimes the templar ladies, i haven't played in a while though, does progressing further you'll see a different enemy type?
Around sequence 6 you can visit a different area.

There's a portal on the east side of the map that takes you to WWI London to play as Jacob's granddaughter (who looks pretty much exactly like Evie more or less) and she gets to hunt down spies, the female variety of whom tend to wear dresses. Not much more revealing than the suits in Victorian London, but a bit more feminine.

burom

Master of this Domain
More Nora.

Nora Black Suit SOR

nora_black_suit_sor_by_narutomax-d9i2yjm.jpg

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Apparently Just Cause 3 has regular female enemies occasionally appearing. Will probably get this very entertaining game at the weekend anyway. A report shall be forthcoming!

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
78, a dude who's been drawing all sorts of Zako stuff for a long time, is making a side-scrolling brawling AIKA fangame. There's some progress shots on the blog, along with lots of other stuff that should probably be checked out, and I'm p excited about it.

8d09b161.png

zako5d.png

aesopn

Club Regular
Have been watching this thread for a while, feelin' sorry for keep watching not giving.
Here contribute one of my found.

This is a korean mobile game called "Train Crasher" (Korean: 트레인크래셔).
A side-scrolling brawler developed by SOFTMAX.
With the same studio who developed DNF, this game is real great on it's combat style and enemy AI.

Well, introduction's over. Time to introduce our main character:

3pYovL4.png

48fbtaP.png

She's called "Attendant" in english version of the game
This is one of the best zako I found in beat-em-up in recent years.

FfbxNBZ.png

5FvMIht.png

Her attack skill contain various styles.
1. Double kick on stomach and head (one extra slap kick who knock players down in boss fight)
2. Flying kick
3. Throwing knife
g18DD9v.png

(can even see her breast quite nicely :D)
4. Back flip and throw knife

ImpH7gR.png

In death, she will scream and explode.

This video shows this zako in action. (Begin 33:10)

Hope you guys like it.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
78, a dude who's been drawing all sorts of Zako stuff for a long time, is making a side-scrolling brawling AIKA fangame. There's some progress shots on the blog, along with lots of other stuff that should probably be checked out, and I'm p excited about it.
wish google translate wasn't so bad and i could read the posts to know what type of game it'll be or what his goals will be with it.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
While I've only seen it written in katakana, looking on Jisho I'm guessing it comes from the kanji 雑魚, which it defines as "small fish", or someone of little consequence/low social standing.
The wikipedia entry for "Mob_(video_gaming)" even translates to 雑魚キャラクター on its Japanese entry.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
wish google translate wasn't so bad and i could read the posts to know what type of game it'll be or what his goals will be with it.
Action game like Final Fight. And he will upload it for test play at 21 Dec.

Sorry for posting that offtopic. But does someone know how the Japanese define the term zako?
Like Unrelated said above. In katakana it's ザコ In kanji it's 雑魚 That can be used to both male and female cannon fodder.
Add a word woman '女' (Onna) to it, you will get 'female zako' 女ザコ, 女雑魚 (Onna zako)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
She is more of a boss then a female minion, but here is the death of Selina from the shooter game Damnation - after a long sniper fight with her, she falls headfirst into a fountain, and while she survives this - the female hero simply drowns her in the pool. Ouch!

Scene at 5:59

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
She is more of a boss then a female minion, but here is the death of Selina from the shooter game Damnation - after a long sniper fight with her, she falls headfirst into a fountain, and while she survives this - the female hero simply drowns her in the pool. Ouch!

Scene at 5:59

Too bad the game's graphics and animation arent that good because it could have been a great sexy death scene.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, it's cause the stage gets turned into nonsense when you download and open it in english. I've never been good at solving that problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.