Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
nice. please let us know (or someone else let us know) if or when it is finished. then i could finally start playing the game to it's most enjoyable potential. especially with mods that can swap out the main character, like batman or the power ranger seen in the video (lord drakkon, i think).
Good news, I have found another modder than can change the voices of the game! So in the next update of this MOD all the male voices will be removed and will be replaced with the correct female voices.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Diablo II Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Zako

Diablo II Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Zako Summon

Diablo 2 Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Close Up and Death Animation

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Sifu Part 3.
I considered skipping this post because I actually have the game now and I think I can make some decent zako content of my own. The defeated enemies are permanent, they can be moved around and manipulated quite a bit with some patience, and the game has a good photo mode.

However, my skills at the game are severely lacking at the moment, so until I get better, I will stick to showing other people taking zakos down.

First off, the game's artwork shows two female zakos before the hero encounters them. One sits gracefully atop boxes, her outfit showing her toned arms and legs. Another reaches up towards a top shelf. Her outfit is loose and flowing, but still shows a feminine figure beneath. They are both quite lovely, unarmed (unlike many of the male zako), and completely vulnerable to such a formidable hero. Will he be merciful?
Sifu Artwork Zako 01.jpg Sifu Artwork Zako 02.jpg Sifu Artwork Zako 03.jpg

Let's look at the aftermath artwork! The defeated zako in the foreground lies limply atop scattered debris, right next to an overturned trash can. Her eyes are rolled back, staring at nothing, while blood oozes from her nose and mouth . . . and we get just a glimpse of nail polish on her fingers. I love little details like that which emphasize the zako's femininity even after a brutal defeat.

The background zako lies on the floor. It's hard to tell for sure, but in the black and white artwork it looks somewhat like her eyes are also rolled back, with blood oozing from her mouth.

Some of the male zako still seem conscious, or at least less brutally defeated than the females! It seems the female zako received the most brutal defeats out of all of them. Are we to believe the hero killed these female zako? Or was it just an eye-rolling knockout?

Sifu Artwork Zako 04.jpg Sifu Artwork Zako 05.jpg Sifu Artwork Zako 06.jpg Sifu Artwork Zako 15.jpg

As an aside, this Sifu artwork reminds me of an artwork done for a Streets of Rage music remix album. It shows one of the heroes in the foreground, with two defeated enemies in the background. One of the enemies is a 'Nora', the female zako of the first game. You can only see her head, but she is slumped against a stone wall. A trail of blood runs down from where her head must have struck the wall. Her sunglasses lie broken and half-fallen from her face. Blood trickles from her nose and mouth, and her one visible eye is rolled back, staring upwards at nothing.
What a brutal beating she must have received from the hero! The male zako doesn't fare much better here. He's left bloody and unconscious in a trashcan. But the 'Nora' still seems to have suffered the more severe fate.
I'm left with the same question for this artwork as I am for the Sifu artwork: are we to assume the hero killed this zako? Or is she just knocked out with her eyes rolled back? The blood on that wall doesn't look too good for her.

sor-1024x768 streets of rage nora zako.jpg Streets of Rage Nora Zako Defeat Detail.jpg

Now for a few more gameplay videos featuring Sifu zako.

Time stamped at 3:19. Here we see another zako similar to the Soozie zako from before, but with red hair, green shorts, and headphones instead of shades. We also see a zako with short, punky style blue hair, a crop top, and baggy pants.
Neither of them really get a chance to react. The hero sends Red Soozie flying through the air with a knee to the face. She lands on the couch behind her and slides limply down it. The hero then defeats Blue Punk with a series of hand strikes, and she slides down the couch too.

Time stamped at 1:05. Here the heroine stuns the Soozie zako with a thrown bat, then destroys her with a different environmental takedown.
In the gameplay videos I've watched, the Soozie zako frequently ends up faceplanted with her rear sticking up, and this is no exception.
Then at 1:45, Nose Ring zako is taken out, falls, and somehow gets launched into the air. She ends up hanging limply jackknifed over the couch.

Time stamped at 2:19. The Soozie zako already lies amongst the broken pieces of the table, and Nose Ring zako lies defeated just behind the heroine. A few seconds after the timestamp, the heroine kicks the Nose Ring zako's limp head as she moves about her.

Time stamped at 1:36:34. Here, Red Soozie manages to land a lucky punch on the hero, and even talks some trash. The hero soon makes her pay for it. He stuns her with punches, then roundhouse kicks her into a nearby table, which breaks beneath the impact. From 49 - 54, while the hero brutally beats up Blue Punk, we see Red Soozie's body seeming to spasm or twitch atop the pieces of the broken table.

Last video, time stamped at 2:21. Another video of the hallway fight, mostly for discussion. The hero takes out the two shorts zakos with a lead pipe. When he eliminates brown shorts zako, she is already down and seems to be cowering. The hero feints a swing at her head, then does a real swing which seems to hit her knee. She goes totally limp, as if struck in the head.

The reason I include the last video is simply this: is the hero going through these places slaughtering nearly everyone in his path? Or are most of these takedowns, even the brutal ones, meant to be nonlethal?
I lean towards the latter explanation, mainly because the 'true' ending to the game has the hero sparing all of the bosses. If the hero were to spare all of the bosses, who did far more to wrong him and are far more threatening, while killing dozens or hundreds of nameless henchpeople who did far less to wrong him and are far less threatening, I think the hero would be more of an anti-hero.
It could go either way. And there are some takedowns, like those where the hero skewers someone with a knife, or throws a guy off a third story balcony, that are much more obviously lethal.

Regarding the zako themselves: I think they are willing to fight, but they are probably not prepared to die. Those are two very different things.
I think this is especially true of the zako in the first two levels, who seem to have less connection with the big boss types.
I doubt any of them could really be described as innocent, but neither are they diehard fanatics willing to sacrifice their lives. They probably see the hero as someone who needs to be taught a lesson.
But they are completely unprepared for the level of skill, power, and brutality the hero is bringing their way.

I do somewhat agree with the criticisms of the art style. Moreover, when an enemy is defeated with their eyes open, their facial expression is so neutral as to be almost comical. It's like they're just staring at you saying "What's up?"
I also wish there were some variety in the size and shape of the female zako. There are big guys who use grappling moves on the hero. Why not include some larger ladies as well? They could also try to grapple the hero.

I am excited for all the ways this game is being modded. I've seen mods where the hero is made into a power ranger, and the enemies are all made into putties. Now if the putties were made female, or replaced with some other similar female minions, you could essentially have a 'Female Combatants' game!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I know it's not really, Action/Beat em Up game, But those someone know if they can make a Only Female zako Evil genius 2 mods?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This guy has posted several really long and really erotic CGI-poser comics of the Runark/Growl doll zakos!
Bodypiles, orgies, this one has it all. Some gore here and there, not too much thankfully.

Diablo II Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Zako

Diablo II Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Zako Summon

Diablo 2 Resurrected Corrupt Rogue Close Up and Death Animation

Surprised there isn't more, these ladies are great.
There are also the 4-breasted Pantherwomen in Act II and the 2 types of Succuby/Stygian Fury in Act V.

Gollot

Casual Client

Idk if this was posted already but In the first level of Cosmic Jumper you fight a lot of FemBot Zakos and the game probably has more Zakos on latter levels, I haven't got very far.

Also the game has a TON of unlockable Artwork and Concept art, there must be some good pics of the FemBot Zakos in there, also the game has a Comic so you have another source of Zakos there too lol.

Gollot

Casual Client

And on this arcade FPS there is a Zako on the third level that jumps to the Screen.

Attachments

• chrome_Y895KMn0Hg.png
    chrome_Y895KMn0Hg.png
    1 MB · Views: 226
  • chrome_mfCsEFuPpX.png
    chrome_mfCsEFuPpX.png
    822.3 KB · Views: 194
  • chrome_G6OYJlLgeo.png
    chrome_G6OYJlLgeo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
  • chrome_WzTgxGKGNi.png
    chrome_WzTgxGKGNi.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 218

Dan Druff

Club Regular
New beat 'em up trailer just dropped.. and they got BOXER GIRLS?!!
This is neat! I hope Jettmanas draw Karen someday!

Final-Vendetta_2022_02-16-22_004-768x432.png
Brawlers_Avenue_-_Final_Vendetta_-_Reveal_Trailer_Extended_VYdESP6zAgU_-_864x486_-_1m06s.png

I found the artist's Twitter. The name of the boxer is Liu. The middle image is the concept art, and the other two are fanart already drawn for her.

Attachments

• FPF4bq_VEAQRNDQ.jpg
    FPF4bq_VEAQRNDQ.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 154
  • FPF0LldWYAosN8e.jpg
    FPF0LldWYAosN8e.jpg
    612.3 KB · Views: 171
  • FPF4bqlUYAIZNFL.jpg
    FPF4bqlUYAIZNFL.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 166

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I found the artist's Twitter. The name of the boxer is Liu. The middle image is the concept art, and the other two are fanart already drawn for her.

Actually it was I who requested the fanarts, one of them drawn by Watt Khan Watt Khan , and one by this Japanese dude on Pixiv:

And it was me too who asked the chief developer himself about her name in Brawler Avenue's discord:
1649492904560.png

Oh yes, Final Vendetta seems to be delayed. No longer released in May, but June. Dunno why..
1649492987325.png

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Actually it was I who requested the fanarts, one of them drawn by Watt Khan Watt Khan , and one by this Japanese dude on Pixiv:

And it was me too who asked the chief developer himself about her name in Brawler Avenue's discord:
View attachment 133758

Oh yes, Final Vendetta seems to be delayed. No longer released in May, but June. Dunno why..
View attachment 133759
Why didn't you share this stuff sooner? It's no fair keeping this stuff to yourself. I guess you already commissioned jettmanas for fanart.

Rival Fury is an early access Steam game with at least one female enemy who initially appears at 0:03, but you get a better view at 0:34 and 0:47. You can see her walk into the scene at 1:17 with purple hair wearing a purple top, purple gloves, and tan pants. You actually get to see some of her attacks at 2:05 and 2:52 with punches and a flip kick. The player spends some alone time with her at 3:43. All her appearances in the second part are at 4:12, 4:38, 4:56, 5:24, 5:39, 5:57, 6:13, and 6:34. She does not appear in the third part, but I think she is waiting at 9:39 during the intro for the fourth part because she steps off the train at 9:59 followed by another female enemy with boxing gloves this time. The rest of the appearances in the fourth part are 10:22, 10:25, 10:48, 11:04, 11:18, 11:32, 11:42, 11:55, 12:15, 12:27, and 12:38. At 13:07, the original female enemy is sleeping on the train in the fifth part; she wakes up at 15:13. The two female enemies look bigger when they appear at 13:27 and 13:32 but that's probably because the train is an enclosed space. I was really hoping for a big female enemy, but the regular enemy just appears again at 13:47; boxer lady returns at 14:05. The rest of the appearances in the fifth part are 14:16, 14:35, 15:08, 15:19, 15:28, 15:50, and 16:00.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Why didn't you share this stuff sooner? It's no fair keeping this stuff to yourself.

Rival Fury is an early access Steam game with at least one female enemy who initially appears at 0:03, but you get a better view at 0:34 and 0:47. You can see her walk into the scene at 1:17 with purple hair wearing a purpletop, purple gloves, and tan pants. You actually get to see some of her attacks at 2:05 and 2:52 with punches and a flip kick. The player spends some alone time with her at 3:43.

Sorry.. I'm more active on Undertow's Discord nowadays
And also, Rival Fury looks good, but a bit blurry

Dan Druff

Club Regular

Buccaneers arcade returns with full support from the original developer in Buccaneers: Shipshape featuring four players and the ability to move up and down the map as opposed to only moving left and right, but the original game is unlockable. I contacted the publisher who confirmed to me that the two female players are based on the two female enemies in the original game. There are no female enemies in the trailer, but the female boss from the original game returns at 0:27 in this game. The original female enemies will return plus another enemy with a whip that did not make it into the original arcade game.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Idk if this was posted already but In the first level of Cosmic Jumper you fight a lot of FemBot Zakos and the game probably has more Zakos on latter levels, I haven't got very far.

Also the game has a TON of unlockable Artwork and Concept art, there must be some good pics of the FemBot Zakos in there, also the game has a Comic so you have another source of Zakos there too lol.

Yes, I did post them.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Here's something a bit different, using the photo-mode in Sifu.

The very first zako in the game is this gang girl wearing short shorts and a crop top. Before the hero's arrival, she sits on the bed with one hand to her temple. Is she thinking? Talking on the phone? Nursing a headache?
Who knows or cares? Certainly not our hero.

When our hero drops in uninvited, she tries to throw a punch at him. That becomes a very fateful decision for her.
The hero destroys her so quickly and easily that, after a minute or so, he probably forgets she had ever existed at all.
Sifu Squats First Zako 01.png Sifu Squats First Zako 02.png Sifu Squats First Zako 03.jpg Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 01.png

But there are other inhabitants of this bunk house, and from the looks of things people are dropping in and out frequently.
What if one of the other inhabitants returned later that day to find the aftermath of the hero's visit here . . .

Late arrival guy: "What a mess! Hey you. What the hell happened here?"
He gives her a few sharp prods with the toe of his shoe, but she remains flaccid and unresponsive.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 00.png

Late arrival guy: "Get up and help me clean this!"
He pulls her up by the arm. Her head lolls back limply, and he finally lets her drop again.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 02.png

Late arrival guy: "Great. I guess I get to clean this up . . . and you're the first to go. Let's see here."
He grabs her from beneath the armpits and lifts her roughly. He looks around for a moment. Then, unsure of where to put her, he drops her. Her limp body flops forward onto a floormat beneath him.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 03.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 04.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 05.png

He looks around a bit more. His eyes fall on some flattened cardboard on the balcony area outside.
"Aha. That'll do nicely for now."
He snatches her up by her shorts and hair and half-carries, half-drags her outside. Her limbs dangle loosely with every step. He finally dumps her onto the cardboard.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 06.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 08.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 09.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 10.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 07.png

He peers over the ledge for a moment. Two stories below lie several big trash cans.
He looks up again and sees this week's trash bag lying in a corner. A smile spreads slowly across his face.
He lifts the limp zako's body again, but his hands are sweaty and he loses his grip. She flops back down to the cardboard.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 11.png

Late arrival guy: "Dammit! Ah well. At least now I have a plan."
He wipes his hands on his pants, lifts the limp zako again, drag-carries her a bit more, and plops her down next to the trash bag.
"This is perfect. The other guys will be back in a few hours. I'll get em to open the trash cans on the street, and we'll just drop the trash in from up here like we normally do. This time there will be a little extra, but hey, the mess will be cleaned and the problem solved!"
He wipes his hands off again, steps back, and admires his work for a moment before going back inside to wait.
Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 12.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 13.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 14.png Sifu Squats First Zako Defeated 15.png

What do y'all think of this style of post? I have a few more like this in mind, including one with the Soozie-inspired zako from the club stage.

Tigey

Casual Client
I liked your post and it'd be great to see more.

Sifu lends itself well to this kind of visual capture and potential storytelling - you brutally mow through a veritable horde of NPCs, most of who probably have no idea who you are or how powerful you are, but are just low level gang members trying to defend their turf. Most of them look and feel like more like individuals in a gang than most games. There's a lot fewer 'identical clones' than most games, and most of the NPCs look reasonably realistic - ie: they look plausible as normal modern people mixed up in gang stuff/bad shit, rather than being completely ridiculous over the top designs.

I especially like this NPC - she's well-toned and tattooed, and clearly has something on her mind when you encounter her sitting down. This uniqueness adds more to her potential story - we can fill in her imaginary background: why is she holding her hand to her head? Does she have a hangover from trying to keep up with everyone else during the huge drinking session last night? Is she coming down from a bad trip? Or is she thinking about something serious - maybe worrying about how deep in debt she is to some Triad loan sharks.

As for her appearance - she has an aggressive, mean look to her and clearly is in really good shape - she was probably really proud of her abs (probably making tons of arrogant and obnoxious instagram posts about it) - were they to meet the high physical fitness standards of the gang? Or was it to try and catch the eye of one of the mid-ranking male gang members that she had a thing for?

Regardless, all those months of determination and hard work in the gym didn't help her in the least, and despite her mean look and well-toned body, she chose to fight, and was brutally killed in only a few seconds, probably barely even time to register just how outmatched she was. Now her life is over and the body she worked so hard on is dumped in the trash without any sentiment from her gangmates - her so-called comrades won't even give her a proper burial to avoid alerting the authorities.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Here's something a bit different, using the photo-mode in Sifu.

The very first zako in the game is this gang girl wearing short shorts and a crop top. Before the hero's arrival, she sits on the bed with one hand to her temple. Is she thinking? Talking on the phone? Nursing a headache?
Who knows or cares? Certainly not our hero.

When our hero drops in uninvited, she tries to throw a punch at him. That becomes a very fateful decision for her.
The hero destroys her so quickly and easily that, after a minute or so, he probably forgets she had ever existed at all.
View attachment 134320View attachment 134321View attachment 134322View attachment 134327

But there are other inhabitants of this bunk house, and from the looks of things people are dropping in and out frequently.
What if one of the other inhabitants returned later that day to find the aftermath of the hero's visit here . . .

Late arrival guy: "What a mess! Hey you. What the hell happened here?"
He gives her a few sharp prods with the toe of his shoe, but she remains flaccid and unresponsive.
View attachment 134339

Late arrival guy: "Get up and help me clean this!"
He pulls her up by the arm. Her head lolls back limply, and he finally lets her drop again.
View attachment 134340

Late arrival guy: "Great. I guess I get to clean this up . . . and you're the first to go. Let's see here."
He grabs her from beneath the armpits and lifts her roughly. He looks around for a moment. Then, unsure of where to put her, he drops her. Her limp body flops forward onto a floormat beneath him.
View attachment 134325View attachment 134326View attachment 134328

He looks around a bit more. His eyes fall on some flattened cardboard on the balcony area outside.
"Aha. That'll do nicely for now."
He snatches her up by her shorts and hair and half-carries, half-drags her outside. Her limbs dangle loosely with every step. He finally dumps her onto the cardboard.
View attachment 134329View attachment 134331View attachment 134333View attachment 134334View attachment 134330

He peers over the ledge for a moment. Two stories below lie several big trash cans.
He looks up again and sees this week's trash bag lying in a corner. A smile spreads slowly across his face.
He lifts the limp zako's body again, but his hands are sweaty and he loses his grip. She flops back down to the cardboard.
View attachment 134335

Late arrival guy: "Dammit! Ah well. At least now I have a plan."
He wipes his hands on his pants, lifts the limp zako again, drag-carries her a bit more, and plops her down next to the trash bag.
"This is perfect. The other guys will be back in a few hours. I'll get em to open the trash cans on the street, and we'll just drop the trash in from up here like we normally do. This time there will be a little extra, but hey, the mess will be cleaned and the problem solved!"
He wipes his hands off again, steps back, and admires his work for a moment before going back inside to wait.
View attachment 134336View attachment 134332View attachment 134337View attachment 134338

What do y'all think of this style of post? I have a few more like this in mind, including one with the Soozie-inspired zako from the club stage.

DO MORE DO MORE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.