Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

El84

Swell Supporter

KOF Destiny Bikini Army captured.​

Bikini fighters are the best.

capture.jpg
capture67.jpg
capture68.jpg
capture69.jpg
capture70.jpg
capture72.jpg
capture73.jpg
capture74.jpg
capture75.jpg
capture76.jpg
capture95.jpg
unknown.png
capture77.jpg
capture78.jpg
capture79.jpg
capture80.jpg
capture81.jpg
capture82.jpg
capture83.jpg
capture84.jpg
capture85.jpg
capture86.jpg
capture87.jpg
capture88.jpg
capture89.jpg
capture90.jpg
capture91.jpg
capture92.jpg
capture93.jpg

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Anyone know of games like FOX, Zombie, Pangaea online? these 3 korean games featured female enemies with armor break and bleedings I recall.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Just finished another Zako project for my channel: compilation of the Haven Troopers from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots! i LOVE these sexy ladies! they have quite a nice appearance in the cutscenes and even quite a few perish in the cutscenes with some nice camera angles.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Have some Mery vs it frogs ?
towards the end of the video is meryl and johnny slaughtering Haven Troopers, along with Rat Patrol first encountering them towards the beginning. to be clear, this isn't my own gameplay. sadly haven't had a means of playing the game, so i found various gameplay videos and stitched them together. i can probably make a playlist of "interesting" haven trooper footage i find on youtube in addition to my own video.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Have some Mery vs it frogs ?
towards the end of the video is meryl and johnny slaughtering Haven Troopers, along with Rat Patrol first encountering them towards the beginning. to be clear, this isn't my own gameplay. sadly haven't had a means of playing the game, so i found various gameplay videos and stitched them together. i can probably make a playlist of "interesting" haven trooper footage i find on youtube in addition to my own video.
I only see Jhon save to meryl of it frogs.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Hey guys, just here to recommend a game that recently came out on Switch called River City Girls Zero.

The name is a little deceptive because the game is actually a Japanese game called "Kunio-tachi no Banka" and the "Girls" part of the title comes from the fact that after a few stages their girlfriends will join as playable characters. It does not mean you get to fight a bunch of girls.

However, there are female zako in the game... briefly. And they wear miniskirt dresses. As Kunio/Riki you can grab them by the shoulder, punch and knee them, throw them in the air, even mount and punch them while they're down.

132538.png

The first one you meet actually has a name, it's Lisa. She tries to fight you alongside a couple of bosses, but if you beat her up first she just stays defeated on the ground while you fight the boss instead of blinking out of existence like other enemies.

132539.jpg

And then later you fight a room of palette-swap miniskirt enemies one after the other. It's literally the only room in the entire game where you can fight these enemies, but it's better than nothing.

Anyway that's it, it may have been mentioned before since it's an old game but maybe some people had still not seen it
(also sorry for not taking my own screenshots, I just pulled these off google)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.