Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Damn. GTAV is always too realistic for me. I'll go on merciless rampages in GTA Vice City and San Andreas, but when I play V I generally just cruise around listening to the radio, and clowning people by shoving them and insulting them and such.

burom

Master of this Domain
Yet more GTA.

Album

Album

The ability to pick jobs on demand in GTA Online is great, if you know which missions are the right ones. *wink* So far I've got:

* Flood in the LS River
* Deal Breaker

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Batman Arkham Series:
Talia3.png

(Talia being kicked in the groin).
You can swap the characters making every thug become a female character(harley, catwoman, etc...)

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Thanks very much for the link. It seems pretty confusing, having to use third-party tools, extracting meshes and such, but those unusual customization possibilities are something I wish more games had.

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks very much for the link. It seems pretty confusing, having to use third-party tools, extracting meshes and such, but those unusual customization possibilities are something I wish more games had.

Oh if you have the game and wish to do that it's kinda simple, I've the files ready, you put 2 files in 2 different places and it's done, I haven't posted anything in here because nobody seems interested.

Right now I am beating Barbara Gordon as Joker in Arkham Origins (joker has some unique takedowns and counter atks), soon it'll be Arkham Knight turn.

Snow

Avid Affiliate
Ah, I see. If replacing thugs with Talia, Harley, the ninjas, etc. is possible by just copying and pasting some code or with shared files, I'd certainly be interested in anything you'd have to share. I don't really want to swap meshes or create new hybrid characters, just mix up the enemies for more variety. :) Thanks again for the information.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I just bought a new beat'em up game "Cyber Kunoichi Ayame X(サイバーくノ一アヤメX)" from DLsite:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164621.html/?unique_op=af
6Tnv9rGZtEyuqXDfwZCXNZ.jpg

The circle was the same one that made "Fatal Fight(フェイタルファイト)":

There are some really hardcore factors of ryona,including five torture and execution scenes for four henchwomen and a heroine in this game. I recommended to those who like guro-finisher for zakos.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 687

I just bought a new beat'em up game "Cyber Kunoichi Ayame X(サイバーくノ一アヤメX)" from DLsite:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ164621.html/?unique_op=af
6Tnv9rGZtEyuqXDfwZCXNZ.jpg

The circle was the same one that made "Fatal Fight(フェイタルファイト)":

There are some really hardcore factors of ryona,including five torture and execution scenes for four henchwomen and a heroine in this game. I recommended to those who like guro-finisher for zakos.

I would love to buy this, but I always have trouble with DLsite not accepting my credit card even though it's accepted everywhere else. I hate that site.

triet92

Club Regular
Awesome!

Btw, I found some footage of this game with that Zako in action! Unfortunately it has commentary in it but it's better than nothing.

the animation kinda like a 2d game with 3d model

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Finally, Assassin's Creed has female enemies. Syndicate has female thugs as well as males now. They are not that revealingly dressed, being british factory worker gang members.

EDIT aaaaand the new forum doesn't let me properly link a video. Jump to 1:19:00

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.