Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

At 1:00
Another Japanese-themed zako in Punisher, but in another game. Does any one know if she can be defeated in direct confrontation?

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

16:22
Wow another discovery. Female enemies in the game Yang Warrior Family! So sad no one rips their sprites. Love the animation when they get up.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yeah.

I do like all the limb breaking you can do on them, though I just wish Kick-Ass wasn't as sluggish in doing so. He moves so lethargically, even for his character.

No wonder Kick-Ass 2 The Game got critically panned especially on Steam...its finishing moves wasn't as quick and deadly as Batman Arkham Knight's. My favorite finisher in BAK is always the environmental takedowns, where you can electrocute enemies into electric fences and fuse boxes, and even KO them using polluted air from the steam pipes. Sadly, only the male enemies that can be executed with this, let alone the zakos are add-ons from the Season of Infamy DLC. But again, the finishing moves for the zakos are quite sexy too, from pinning them into the ground, slapping their chest and back before pushing them to the ground face first and grabbing their blades then disarming and KOing them at the same time. I always find it quite sexy to see zakos being electrocuted, especially muscular or larger women

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

Shui Hu Feng Yun Zhuan (Sega Genesis/Mega Drive)
Female Instructor at 3:46, Liao Amazon at 13:38. The latter is basically a clone of assassin trio from Warriors of Fate
Moaning upon defeat is disappointing tho...

Comix Zone
Mongoria at 14:40
Genesis / 32X / SCD - Comix Zone - Mongoria - The Spriters Resource
What is she doing on the left of 5th row?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (Sega Genesis)
Nimrod the Scarlet Sentinel at 25:43

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Female Instructor at 3:46, Liao Amazon at 13:38. The latter is basically a clone of assassin trio from Warriors of Fate

From what I found on the interwebz, Shui Hu Feng Yun Zhuan is an adaptation of the Chinese novel Water Margin (also known as Suikoden in Japan). AFAIK there was another Taiwanese/Chinese beat 'em up game that adapts Water Margin...I think it was for the PCs? I saw it on the older posts of this thread tho

The female instructor looks less attractive, but the Liao Amazons...oh dear. They're basically Chinese female wrestlers, dressed in fur and ready to pummel the players. Looks like I found a nice reference for a Fightfantasies request... For some reason their clothing reminds me of Mongol girls, am I right?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
There are several videos of this games:

Damn that pasty goth zako is super hot. Angel wing tattoos, skimpy clothes, and a hilariously mellow voice (who says "Aw!" in an annoyed way while dying?)... Anyone has fanart of her, or design sheets?

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
From what I found on the interwebz, Shui Hu Feng Yun Zhuan is an adaptation of the Chinese novel Water Margin (also known as Suikoden in Japan). AFAIK there was another Taiwanese/Chinese beat 'em up game that adapts Water Margin...I think it was for the PCs? I saw it on the older posts of this thread tho

The female instructor looks less attractive, but the Liao Amazons...oh dear. They're basically Chinese female wrestlers, dressed in fur and ready to pummel the players. Looks like I found a nice reference for a Fightfantasies request... For some reason their clothing reminds me of Mongol girls, am I right?
I think you are right. The Liao is a kingdom found north which may explain their clothing... And for the Water Margin PC game:

Here you go, from 28:32 onward

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I think you are right. The Liao is a kingdom found north which may explain their clothing... And for the Water Margin PC game:

Here you go, from 28:32 onward

Ayyy...that's the game I'm talking about!! Thanks for showing it again :)
I was kinda afraid that no one remembers about it despite being posted on the forum waaaaaaaay before I joined Undertow

西北望射天狼

Casual Client
[QUOTE =“wj1905,帖子:189768,成员:1113”]
你可以在这里找到一些官方的游戏艺术:Steam社区:: Zombies Monsters Robots
正如其他人所说,现在似乎已经死了。
似乎有很多女性敌人类型,尽管它们都是与僵尸护士,性感木乃伊等相同型号的reskins。

男人这些小鸡很好。他们是某种僵尸吗?View attachment 88627
[/引用]
[QUOTE =“wj1905,帖子:189768,成员:1113”]
你可以在这里找到一些官方的游戏艺术:Steam社区:: Zombies Monsters Robots
正如其他人所说,现在似乎已经死了。
似乎有很多女性敌人类型,尽管它们都是与僵尸护士,性感木乃伊等相同型号的reskins。

男人这些小鸡很好。他们是某种僵尸吗?View attachment 88627
[/引用]
es. This is a zombie on a hospital map

Dan Druff

Club Regular

So many assets were stolen to make that game. It ripped everything from Final Fight to Streets of Rage and Knights of the Round to name a few. If Capcom wasn't going to port some of its beat 'em ups to the Sega Genesis, this game was going to bring some of that stuff over instead.
A Night Where Good Things Are Bound to Happen (어쩐지 좋은 일이 생길 것 같은 저녁), just another Korean beat 'em up for the MS DOS. Surprisingly this game isn't obscure anymore as it's available for download in Abandonia, and there's a lot of footages on YT. There are two zakos in the game: a female Korean mafia member named Hyung Chae, as well as a bunch of rabid schoolgirls clad in cute sailor uniforms. The schoolgirls comes in two variants: blonde short-haired tomboys and black ponytailed brats. One man vs. an army of schoolgirls, what could possibly go wrong?

Hyung Chae is actually the school girl boss in Episode 3-3 who appears at 31:32 while the rest of the schoolgirls appear at 30:12; Jin is the Korean mafia member who appears at 3:32. Earlier screenshots had Hyung Chae as the name of the mafia member, but it must have changed in the final version. The combo and OTG are too good in that game where the player can perform touch of death combos on downed opponents. Even with a broken combo system, some enemies refuse to die even when they lose all their health.

Last edited:

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

Hyung Chae is actually the school girl boss in Episode 3-3 who appears at 31:32 while the rest of the schoolgirls appear at 30:12; Jin is the Korean mafia member who appears at 3:32. Earlier screenshots had Hyung Chae as the name of the mafia member, but it must have changed in the final version. The combo and OTG are too good in that game where the player can perform touch of death combos on downed opponents. Even with a broken combo system, some enemies refuse to die even when they lose all their health.

I love the design of those schoolgirls so much that I keep a save of the game before encountering them. And so what does the text say after defeating Hyung Chae? Seems she has known the MC since they were kids. Moreover what's the background story of Jin?

As for enemy continues to fight after health bar being emptied... It is likely that it is intended. The mechanism is that some enemies must be knocked down on the ground to be defeated when their HP is 0. Before-mentioned schoolgirls are one of those. A good excuse to toy with them a little longer

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

So Hyung Chae is the leader of the schoolgirls? Neat. But the fact that you still can beat her up even with her health reduced to zero is kind of confusing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.