Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

nagato

Club Regular
These female monsters in cheongsam dress are so sexy. They look creepy at first, but once they had been knocked out, i like the fine detail in their clothing, very nice figure and their face is really cute.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
First time seeing this game was in Hardcore Gaming 101, then on one of Vinesauce's videos. Anyone know where can I get Darkside Story? Game's look promising and awesome to play
Same as me. I actually read almost all articles concerning history of Korean games on that site to find more zakos:)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Same as me. I actually read almost all articles concerning history of Korean games on that site to find more zakos:)

inb4 I made a Korean zako megapost:
While grinding in KOF All Stars so I can go on to the next stages and discover more zakos and female bosses, I decided to try exposing some zakos from various Korean games to get rid of boredom. Despite I'm not a Korean myself, I'm interested in Korean games though (especially action and beat 'em up genres). I understand a little Korean as well, and sometimes I read Korean mangas too (also known as manhwas/webtoons). Most of the infos I got are from Hardcore Gaming 101, which had an article compendium dedicated to the Korean game industry

Well, time to start the zako safari!!

First off is Her Knights: All for the Princess (그녀의 기사단: 강행 돌파) by Byulbram. A fantasy/medieval beat 'em up game inspired by Capcom's Dungeon and Dragons for the Korean-exclusive handheld console GP32. There's only two zakos in the game: an elf archer with a blonde ponytail and green tubetop and loincloth, as well as a rather kinky blue-haired elf mage with a grey lingerie and boots (with some garterbelt). They seems to be territorial and attacks the player when encountered. But fear not, a sword or bare hands is enough to silence them and turning them into a sexy bodypile of dead/unconscious elf girls (with the elf mage as the cherry on top and the archers in the bottom)

Screenshot from a PC remake reportedly worked on by a former staff of Byulbram (release date still unknown):

DLm9k8YV4AAgPPm.jpg

Zyclunt (지클런트) by Phantagram for the MS-DOS has only one zako: COMPLETELY NUDE female clones with blonde ponytail that come out from glass tubes and kicks the well-armored player's head like a football. However, they're no match for the player's sword, which ends the lives of these female clones (damn I'm kinda sad TBH considering they only came out from the tube for a few seconds, then get murdered by the player). What's with Korea's obssession with blonde ponytail back in the 90s?
zyclunt-6.png

Then we're off to Darkside Story (다크사이드스토리) by Sonnori, a beat 'em up game with RPG elements for MS-DOS and Windows. Only one zako in the game sadly, and it's a black-haired female thug with ripped jeans and black vest with red midriff-baring tubetop underneath. They comprise as the female members of the in-game enemy gang, but that brunette tomboy girl can send 'em flying like newspapers thrown by paperboys on Monday morning (finally, an obscure Korean zako that is NOT a girl with blonde ponytail)
darksidestory-2.png

darksidestory-1.png

Jjang (짱) by Samsung is another beat 'em up title for Korean Windows PCs. Unfortunately, there aren't any screenshots of the zako, but it appears instead on the boxart below. A purple, haired girl with purple shorts and a purple sleeveless crop top with a "keyhole" in the middle exposing her cleavage. Not much known about her attacks and such sadly. But hey, she's all purple!!
zzang.jpg

A Night Where Good Things Are Bound to Happen (어쩐지 좋은 일이 생길 것 같은 저녁), just another Korean beat 'em up for the MS DOS. Surprisingly this game isn't obscure anymore as it's available for download in Abandonia, and there's a lot of footages on YT. There are two zakos in the game: a female Korean mafia member named Hyung Chae, as well as a bunch of rabid schoolgirls clad in cute sailor uniforms. The schoolgirls comes in two variants: blonde short-haired tomboys and black ponytailed brats. One man vs. an army of schoolgirls, what could possibly go wrong?
night-23.png

night-5.png

Legend of Silkroad (실크로드의 전설) by Unico is a beat 'em up game for the Korean arcades based of the historical Silk Road trading route and their cultures. There are two zakos in the game: first off are "Dancing Girls", which are actually scantily-clad female bandits/warriors with claw arms, fundoshi-like tubetop/bikini made (probably) from animal skin that covers only their nipples and back as well as loincloths. They come in three variants: red (not shown), purple and blue. The second zako is the "Giant Girls", which are giantess warriors clad in bikini armors and wields a rapier. They appear to be more durable than the dancing girls, and much stronger
legendofsilkroad-4.png

legendofsilkroad.jpg

Gaksital (각시탈) is a beat 'em up/strategy hybrid game by Sego Entertainment for Korean PCs. The game takes place during the Japanese occupation of Korea, therefore the enemies are all Japan-themed. Only one zako in this game: a masked kunoichi with a brown ponytail, black ninja garb and appears to be wielding a triple-blade thingy attached to a chain. Not bad for a kunoichi design though..
gaksital-04.png

Busters (버스터즈) is a Korean Fighting Force clone made by FEW. Looks more blockier than Fighting Force IMO, and there's not much info about it. There's one zako though: muscular female thugs with sleeveless black crop tops, black arm warmers, black beanie hats and black yoga pants. Judging from their looks, these thugs are pretty athletic and able to evade the player's attacks. Blocky, but still sexy!!
busters-06.png

Manic Game Girl (매닉 게임 걸) is an action beat 'em up game for the Playstation 1 by Joycast. A game about a girl who gets sucked into a world of her own video games, and fights off several video game characters with a power suit. Some of the enemies includes kunoichis with blonde ponytails and pink/blue ninja garbs. They may be quick, but the girl's tough enough to beat them!!
manicgamegirl-1.jpg

I think that's all I can show. Maybe next time, I'll try to look for more obscure zakos again. It's pretty fun though, and gives me some inspiration for my future Honey Select zako pinup plan or maybe some Fightfantasies requests!! All I can say is that Korean game developers did some gooood job designing female characters, not just the usual Japanese developers. Some honorable mentions that I would loooove to show:

806857_1.jpg

heartbreakers-5.jpg

Hana from a 3D Korean fighting game for the PCs called Heart Breakers. Hana is an athletic tomboy girl that fights using kickboxing and MMA skills. She resembles Hinata Wakaba from Rival Schools and Yuri Sakazaki from KOF for some reason. Her outfit consists of a white sports bra with black and white bike shorts, as well as yellow MMA gloves and white sneakers with white puffy socks. A waifu material I say, since I have a fetish for female MMA fighters and kickboxers too

latest

magnacarta-3.jpg

Adora from the RPG game Magna Carta. I remember playing this on my PSP back when I was in junior high school. She's a swashbuckling swordswoman with a hairstyle similar to Yuuna Shigemura from Sword Art Online, and a nice minidress!! To top it off, she's designed by reowned Korean designer Kim Hyung-tae who also designed characters from Blade and Soul!! Just another waifu material, and also one of my early crushes

Silvia.png

Silvia from a mobile game called Black Survival. She's a 23-year old tomboyish biker girl from Argentina with a spunky hairstyle and attitude. I used to play this game last year due to the character designs a lot, but now I seldomly play this game again. There's also a mechanic girl named Barbara, though she's not too attractive as Fighters Club's mechanics, but a lot more thiccer. Silvia kinda resembles Suzuka Asahina from Suzuka (and its sequel Fuuka) a series of romance manga and anime written by Kouji Seo, known for his tomboy romance genre. I really enjoyed both, though I liked Fuuka more. Sometimes, I cried whenever I play as Silvia and she dies. I have a heart for her..

415_14_2_4.jpg

Ai from a game called Giga Slave. Apparently it's an MMO that feels like Metal Slug, unfortunately I was a little unaware of this game's existence in the west and now it's gone. She's a female mercenary with an ivory ponytail, large breasts and a cute look. She wears a black midriff-baring tubetop, a pair of denim hot pants and red sneakers with black stockings. She kinda reminds me of Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann mixed with Mirei Shikishima from Valkyrie Drive or Teliko Friedman from Metal Gear Acid. I won't mind making a pinup of her soon!!

lion

Avid Affiliate
afro samurai ryona

Attachments

• 001.jpeg
    001.jpeg
    518.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 002.jpeg
    002.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 003.jpeg
    003.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 004.jpeg
    004.jpeg
    390.6 KB · Views: 245
  • 005.jpeg
    005.jpeg
    359 KB · Views: 232
  • 006.jpeg
    006.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 007.jpeg
    007.jpeg
    365 KB · Views: 190

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I have rediscovered "Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed". Nice little game. Does anyone have links to videos of vampire zakos demises?

Like this?

I play this game for pleasure. Not only because there are zakos, but random civilian girls can be targeted as well. If they are stripped but not revealed to be vampires, they will not be killed, but instead punch you lightly in retaliation before running away in shame. So cute:)
Unfortunately some female zakos, like agents of the pharma, only appear under certain circumstance and the only way to fight them repeatedly is to make a save for them. Overall the game is enjoyable:)
And make sure you check this wiki out. It is in Japanese but feel free to enjoy the pics(click + to expend so that you can see the pictures)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Like this?

Something like that, thanks! Although more zako disintegrations would be somehow more than welcome.

And make sure you check this wiki out. It is in Japanese but feel free to enjoy the pics(click + to expend so that you can see the pictures)
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.