Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

josephes

Swell Supporter
Hey guys! Thanks to the Yakuza modding community, it's now possible to make the female pedestrians as enemies in Yakuza 0 and Kiwami! They even have their own battle voices (at least 60% of the time while in other times, they are completely silent)!

I forgot to mention that the video quality is crap due to my PC struggling to run the game while recording so I apologize.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey guys! Thanks to the Yakuza modding community, it's now possible to make the female pedestrians as enemies in Yakuza 0 and Kiwami! They even have their own battle voices (at least 60% of the time while in other times, they are completely silent)!

I forgot to mention that the video quality is crap due to my PC struggling to run the game while recording so I apologize.

TBH I found this funny rather than sexy. Modded zakos are great but, sometimes it ends up funny like this!! Haha

wj1905

Master of this Domain
For new dawn, you can pick up a body and throw it somewhere, supposedly to hide it so patrols don't find out, but uh i think thats about it. Its unlike skyrim which allows you to grab someone from a body part.
Well that's something at least... you could create some nice bodypiles that way.
I see that sometimes they say things and curse you before dying - I assume this is a feature that their allies could heal them before they die? Wish this was in a language I understood... anyone got an english video with these gals?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone has some good pictures of maybe model extracts of the Agents of Mayhem zakos? They have some sweet Cobra-style designs.
Swarm_Trooper.png

josephes

Swell Supporter
One last Yakuza 0 female enemy mod video with Kiryu before I move on with Majima! As you can tell, the video has less frame rate problems due to the settings I made before recording, plus I'm using the Dragon of Dojima style this time to slap some Zako around! :D

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone!!!
Today is great day for me, since I finally put my hands on Rage 2, I've waited for him, specially for something I love, Punk zako, and I'm not disappointed at all.
They are angry and love to say slur (at least in French), they have good scream and wear only bra and armor, who, fun fact, come out as you shoot at it, so If you shoot well they end up pretty quickly....well with only a bra, yeah no nudity, maybe pc mod can help ;)
here some screen shot I take from the 1st hour (yeah I just start)
RAGE2_20190513203203.jpg

RAGE2_20190513203115.jpg RAGE2_20190513203129.jpg RAGE2_20190513203234.jpg RAGE2_20190513203253.jpg RAGE2_20190513203630.jpg RAGE2_20190513203638.jpg RAGE2_20190513203801.jpg
and a video made by me ;) (when you reload the checkpoint, the ennemies change, so if you think you fight too much male, reload and thats ok, but I think I cross more punks gals than male, so it's pretty well diverse :D )

NB: It's a very gore game, so the arms and legs get destroy really easily, also the headshot are easy to do, so if you like their face like me, be careful ;^)

Last edited:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Hey everyone!!!
Today is great day for me, since I finally put my hands on Rage 2, I've waited for him, specially for something I love, Punk zako, and I'm not disappointed at all.
They are angry and love to say slur (at least in French), they have good scream and wear only bra and armor, who, fun fact, come out as you shoot at it, so If you shoot well they end up pretty quickly....well with only a bra, yeah no nudity, maybe pc mod can help ;)
View attachment 90638
View attachment 90636View attachment 90637View attachment 90639View attachment 90640View attachment 90641View attachment 90642View attachment 90643
and a video made by me ;) (when you reload the checkpoint, the ennemies change, so if you think you fight too much male, reload and thats ok, but I think I cross more punks gals than male, so it's pretty well diverse :D )

NB: It's a very gore game, so the arms and legs get destroy really easily, also the headshot are easy to do, so if you like their face like me, be careful ;^)

honestly, i am really hoping modding tools will come out for this game like has been done for bethesda's other open world RPG series like Elder Scrolls and Fallout. i have loved modding all 6 "modern" games of those series (FO 3, 4 and NEw Vegas, Elder SCrolls Morrowind, ES: Oblivion, and ES: Skyrim) to have mostly female generic NPCs. it would suck to not be able to do the same with this other post-apocalyptic series. i have tried modding Rage 1 (haven't played it yet) but haven't been able to figure out how to use the modding kit to make them all female. not helped by the fact that i don't think there might be generic female enemies or bandits in the game to slaughter. if anyone has any advice on doing this, i would love to hear it. this game seems more promising than the first at least in that there are females to slaughter, now it just comes down to releasing a way to actually edit them.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
honestly, i am really hoping modding tools will come out for this game like has been done for bethesda's other open world RPG series like Elder Scrolls and Fallout. i have loved modding all 6 "modern" games of those series (FO 3, 4 and NEw Vegas, Elder SCrolls Morrowind, ES: Oblivion, and ES: Skyrim) to have mostly female generic NPCs. it would suck to not be able to do the same with this other post-apocalyptic series. i have tried modding Rage 1 (haven't played it yet) but haven't been able to figure out how to use the modding kit to make them all female. not helped by the fact that i don't think there might be generic female enemies or bandits in the game to slaughter. if anyone has any advice on doing this, i would love to hear it. this game seems more promising than the first at least in that there are females to slaughter, now it just comes down to releasing a way to actually edit them.
There is no female enemies in Rage 1

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Cobra Arcade

2:31. Best female death ever

Can this game be played on emulator? Surely one could make better screencaps and videos from it than this, looks like a webcam. These gals are amazing in their barely concealing gold wire bikinis. :)
Also, typical Cobra, just massacring sexy ladies left and right. He has a fucking space gun for an arm, could have added a stun settings to have some fun with them later. ;)

Hey everyone!!!
View attachment 90638
View attachment 90636View attachment 90637View attachment 90639View attachment 90640View attachment 90641View attachment 90642View attachment 90643

I love how you can shoot the armor off them! That's as close to stripping as we can get. :) And they have such extensive tattooes!

Last edited:

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Can this game be played on emulator? Surely one could make better screencaps and videos from it than this, looks like a webcam. These gals are amazing in their barely concealing gold wire bikinis. :)
Also, typical Cobra, just massacring sexy ladies left and right. He has a fucking space gun for an arm, could have added a stun settings to have some fun with them later. ;)

I love how you can shoot the armor off them! That's as close to stripping as we can get. :) And they have such extensive tattooes!

I dont know, but this girls... So hot

josephes

Swell Supporter
Kiryu returns to take on a very special group of lady fighters and gets his ass handed to him horribly. lol

Yeah, I know I said that the other video will be my last one with Kiryu whopping female asses so I can start making ones with Majima, but I had to make this video to show you guys the progress I made while making updates to the female enemy mod for yakuza 0 which will no long be just for random encounters. The updated version will now have female enemies in event battles including main story and side stories, along with climax battles (as shown above)! The only thing really missing in this fight are some voices for 5 of the ladies here which I hope the Yakuza modding community and myself will remedy someday. And yes, the frame rate went back to crap in this video for some reason while I was recording. I don't know why really.

Here's some screenshots of these modded zako in pain:

Attachments

• 20190526031723_3.jpg
    20190526031723_3.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.