Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Dan Druff

Club Regular

The game has a sequel called 어쩐지 좋은 일이 생길 것 같은 저녁 2 : 스톰 which has polygons instead of sprites but it still has wacky combos. You can choose from three different characters, but the game has a non-linear structure where you choose a set of stages called zones which are divided by difficulty courses. However, no one ever seems to play the story mode; almost all the videos for this game come from one source that only chooses network play. There are more female enemies this time, and three of them appear at 1:00 of the video. The first one is a lady wearing a black tube top, jeans, and black boots while the other two have slight variations on their crop tops, jean skirts, and boots. I think the latter two were the schoolgirls who apparently survived their beatings from the first game and graduated from high school; the blonde girl must have changed her hair color as well for this game. The next enemy appears at 6:26 with a gray tube top, black pants, and black boots. Finally, Jin the mafia lady returns at 9:33 with the same outfit minus the undershirt. I guess she also survived her beating from the first game and grew into her outfit for the second game.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

The game has a sequel called 어쩐지 좋은 일이 생길 것 같은 저녁 2 : 스톰 which has polygons instead of sprites but it still has wacky combos. You can choose from three different characters, but the game has a non-linear structure where you choose a set of stages called zones which are divided by difficulty courses. However, no one ever seems to play the story mode; almost all the videos for this game come from one source that only chooses network play. There are more female enemies this time, and three of them appear at 1:00 of the video. The first one is a lady wearing a black tube top, jeans, and black boots while the other two have slight variations on their crop tops, jean skirts, and boots. I think the latter two were the schoolgirls who appearently survived their beatings from the first game and graduated from high school; the blonde girl must have changed her hair color as well for this game. The next enemy appears at 6:26 with a gray tube top, black pants, and black boots. Finally, the mafia lady returns at 9:33 with the same outfit minus the undershirt. I guess she also survived her beating from the first game and finally grew into her outfit for the second game.

The tube top zakos on 6:26 are pretty hot tho. And also, that bastard Hyung Chae returned again for a second round of beating!!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
From Renegade on Arcade,

It was actually a girl school gang in Japan but they turn it into a hooker gang, which is not to despise me :p
latest

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

The game has a sequel called 어쩐지 좋은 일이 생길 것 같은 저녁 2 : 스톰 which has polygons instead of sprites but it still has wacky combos. You can choose from three different characters, but the game has a non-linear structure where you choose a set of stages called zones which are divided by difficulty courses. However, no one ever seems to play the story mode; almost all the videos for this game come from one source that only chooses network play. There are more female enemies this time, and three of them appear at 1:00 of the video. The first one is a lady wearing a black tube top, jeans, and black boots while the other two have slight variations on their crop tops, jean skirts, and boots. I think the latter two were the schoolgirls who apparently survived their beatings from the first game and graduated from high school; the blonde girl must have changed her hair color as well for this game. The next enemy appears at 6:26 with a gray tube top, black pants, and black boots. Finally, Jin the mafia lady returns at 9:33 with the same outfit minus the undershirt. I guess she also survived her beating from the first game and grew into her outfit for the second game.

I think they used pre-rendered models as sprites, like Silk Road did... Interestingly according to some Korean source Hyung Chae is one of the playable character.

From Renegade on Arcade,

It was actually a girl school gang in Japan but they turn it into a hooker gang, which is not to despise me :p

IIRC in Japanese version that stage consists of girls and office ladies who team up to bully you

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I think they used pre-rendered models as sprites like Silk Road did. Interestingly, according to some Korean source Hyung Chae is one of the playable characters

I think you're right about that since they all do the typical sprite flipping when facing the other direction. It's also probably possible to get Hyung Chae from Hajin as the female character is called in this game. You might as well call this game the college years because everyone grew up and graduated high school.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Eight Dragons is a brawler on Steam which appears to be heavily inspired by Target: Renegade. Female enemies include a lady wearing a two-piece dress and black boots, a lady wearing a one-piece dress and black heels, and a bigger lady wearing a red camisole, blue jeans, and black boots. Does every new brawler have to look like the 80s or 90s?

wj1905

Master of this Domain

I think you're right about that since they all do the typical sprite flipping when facing the other direction. It's also probably possible to get Hyung Chae from Hajin as the female character is called in this game. You might as well call this game the college years because everyone grew up and graduated high school.

Was this modded? The amount of enemies at one time on the screen is ridiculously high! :D

We need more, this zako is so hot

Literally hot, since she burns up when defeated!
But what is this game's name? Let me know maybe I can find an emulator. This is really low res.

Eight Dragons is a brawler on Steam which appears to be heavily inspired by Target: Renegade. Female enemies include a lady wearing a two-piece dress and black boots, a lady wearing a one-piece dress and black heels, and a bigger lady wearing a red camisole, blue jeans, and black boots. Does every new brawler have to look like the 80s or 90s?

I am sorry to say but not only is the artwork terrible (we have all seen better drawings on DA!) but so are the sprites. The mouths are just red dots so female characters look like blow-up dolls. :P

Is there a way to manipulate the bodies in this, like in Skyrim? One could make some epic bodypiles that way...

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
For new dawn, you can pick up a body and throw it somewhere, supposedly to hide it so patrols don't find out, but uh i think thats about it. Its unlike skyrim which allows you to grab someone from a body part.

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Was this modded? The amount of enemies at one time on the screen is ridiculously high! :D

Literally hot, since she burns up when defeated!
But what is this game's name? Let me know maybe I can find an emulator. This is really low res.

I am sorry to say but not only is the artwork terrible (we have all seen better drawings on DA!) but so are the sprites. The mouths are just red dots so female characters look like blow-up dolls. :P

Is there a way to manipulate the bodies in this, like in Skyrim? One could make some epic bodypiles that way...

Game name is 三国戦紀3, i dont have translate

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.