Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
it does have zako in it.
the Green Lantern Corps (hero faction) and yellow-colored Sinestro Corps (villian faction) fight a never-ending battle in the streets of metropolis. some of the lanterns on both sides are females, but they are only female in physique. they have the "body" of a human female, but the head of a generic alien.
That's even better! I love me some sexy weird headed aliens.
I found these pics, got any more?
They have some pretty great boobage... :)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
it does have zako in it.
among the types and groups include:
  1. an all-female army of amazons lead by wonder woman (can only be fought if you are a villian).
  2. aquaman's Atlanteans have generic females among their ranks. i think they can only be fought by heroes. the story with them is that aquaman in a mission is under the mind control of one of the villian mentors named Circe, and he orders the Atlanteans to attack the surface, resulting in them being an "evil" faction. and every summer, i think there is a "civil war" event in the seas of metropolis between atlanteans loyal to aquaman and Mutineers of the civilization loyal to his brother, Oceanmaster trying to take the thrown.
  3. the Green Lantern Corps (hero faction) and yellow-colored Sinestro Corps (villian faction) fight a never-ending battle in the streets of metropolis. some of the lanterns on both sides are females, but they are only female in physique. they have the "body" of a human female, but the head of a generic alien.
and there are a number of other factions, usually with a mix of male and female. Trigon even has an army of demons, each themed and named after one of the deadly sins with the demons of lust being female. there are also female cops, but rarely in areas where villian players can beat them up. there is even in gotham a battle between generic heroes and villians, with females among them. this is just to name a few.
Alright, when I have time I will re-install it, and take screen shot for the forum :p

wj1905

Master of this Domain

西北望射天狼

Casual Client
[QUOTE =“wj1905,帖子:189534,成员:1113”]
伙计,你可以发布这样的帖子,1个帖子。我们也可以得到超过几秒钟?像一个完整的视频?
也可以在laast中提供这个游戏的名字吗?用英语讲?这里没有多少人说中文...而在翻译中查看视频标题只是给了我“全球使命的敌人”。
[/引用]
您好,这个游戏的名称是Global Mission 3.因为设备内存只能记录片段。对不起
[/引用]
[/引用]
q全球使命3

osw

Club Regular
Dude, you can post these in like, 1 post. Also can we get more than a few seconds? Like a full video?
Also can you at laast provide the name of this game? In english? Not many here speaks chinese... And checking the video title in translator just gives me "Global mission enemy".
I speak some Chinese, I can explain: In China the game is called Global Mission 3, in South Korea called Hazard Ops, in US and Mexico Zombie Monster Robots. It's a free to play shooting game based on Gears of War 2, by Epic Games Shanghai. From time to time it will have anime promotions in China.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I speak some Chinese, I can explain: In China the game is called Global Mission 3, in South Korea called Hazard Ops, in US and Mexico Zombie Monster Robots. It's a free to play shooting game based on Gears of War 2, by Epic Games Shanghai. From time to time it will have anime promotions in China.

I never knew Zombie Monster Robots was based of GoW2. I only knew the game from Steam tho back in 2015-2016, then poof, it's gone now

lookit

Swell Supporter
I'm Chinese, So this game in here:

And the game #976 is all right, but it has nothing to do with Gears of War 2. In addition, the Russian version is called Black Fire. Now, besides the Chinese version, it is basically out of service. But some say another Cambodian version is still running.
Oh, Shit, a new map has been updated...

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
You can find some official art of the game here: Steam Community :: Zombies Monsters Robots
As others said, it seems to be dead now.
There seems to be a lot of female enemy types, though they are all reskins of the same model as zombie nurses, sexy mummies, etc.

Man these chicks are fine. Are they some sort of zombies? 88627

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.