Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Wait, is the plot of ALL of these games that your father is some dictator/crazy cult leader? Really?

Weird to hear them speak... is that japanese?
I assume you can move the bodies around, that's how he got those bodypile screenshots? Love their outfits. That bodypaint must be hard to do every day. I assume they do it for each other, while naked...
And like how all of them have exposed midriffs.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
I looove the masked part. Best part of them IMHO. Farcry 5 has unmasked girls you can kill.
I see, more pretty candy wrapper to peel open is fun. Though it's not like in Skyrim where you can strip and pose them manually.

Wait, is the plot of ALL of these games that your father is some dictator/crazy cult leader? Really?

Weird to hear them speak... is that japanese?
I assume you can move the bodies around, that's how he got those bodypile screenshots? Love their outfits. That bodypaint must be hard to do every day. I assume they do it for each other, while naked...
And like how all of them have exposed midriffs.
Yes, bodies can be moved around but not dragged or posed. Body paint makes them much hotter, I would say only their sex partners are supposed to see the full picture. Maybe the girls also fuck before they paint each other, or take a good fingering while getting painted? Though, they are bandits, so maybe they have orgies all the time.

In the end, the last person to see their body paint will be the one who kills them. As sexy and well designed the pattern on a bandit girl is, it's ultimately reserved for the hero checking her corpse for ammo. I can see the hero realizing how beautiful the dead girl is as he removes her scarf, cuts open her top with the same knife he used to kill her, then pulls her pants off too. It's all how warriors survive, like she scavenge the same way. She will feel proud if the man or woman who killed her falls in love with her this way and reads through all the patterns on her body.

If she's killed near a settlement, I think the villagers will bury her for dignity because they are good people, maybe even wash her body paint off to free her from the bandit way of death.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Didn't know the new God of War had Valkyries too. They are not that super sexy, and technically they are more like hidden super-bosses than zako, plus you actually free them by killing their physical forms, but I guess they qualify.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A compilation of Target: Terror terrorist zako, including a couple omitted ones:

I noticed there are two tank-top blondie zakos. One that hits you with a metal pipe/crowbar that also wears a beanie, and one that stabs you with a knife. So far I only see the one with the knife in-game, but where's the one with the crowbar?

And also, where's this one? The tube-top clad brunette zako? I didn't see her in the video
latest

latest

latest

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
I noticed there are two tank-top blondie zakos. One that hits you with a metal pipe/crowbar that also wears a beanie, and one that stabs you with a knife. So far I only see the one with the knife in-game, but where's the one with the crowbar?
The bat version is nowhere to be found in the actual game. According to the game files, that would be "Tanya". She's also the zako with the shotgun.

And also, where's this one? The tube-top clad brunette zako? I didn't see her in the video
latest

latest

latest
Unfortunately, she seems to have been lost in the conversion. This version of "Niki" is missing as well:
dJpbXB1.jpg

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The bat version is nowhere to be found in the actual game. According to the game files, that would be "Tanya". She's also the zako with the shotgun.

Unfortunately, she seems to have been lost in the conversion. This version of "Niki" is missing as well:
dJpbXB1.jpg

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, I see...
So the zako with the spandex tube top that kicks your face's name is Niki? How about the others, especially the tank top girls. Nice knowing though

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Quick question, I know that now, Dc univers online, his free on Steam, do someone know if it have zako in it?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Quick question, I know that now, Dc univers online, his free on Steam, do someone know if it have zako in it?
it does have zako in it.
among the types and groups include:
  1. an all-female army of amazons lead by wonder woman (can only be fought if you are a villian).
  2. aquaman's Atlanteans have generic females among their ranks. i think they can only be fought by heroes. the story with them is that aquaman in a mission is under the mind control of one of the villian mentors named Circe, and he orders the Atlanteans to attack the surface, resulting in them being an "evil" faction. and every summer, i think there is a "civil war" event in the seas of metropolis between atlanteans loyal to aquaman and Mutineers of the civilization loyal to his brother, Oceanmaster trying to take the thrown.
  3. the Green Lantern Corps (hero faction) and yellow-colored Sinestro Corps (villian faction) fight a never-ending battle in the streets of metropolis. some of the lanterns on both sides are females, but they are only female in physique. they have the "body" of a human female, but the head of a generic alien.
and there are a number of other factions, usually with a mix of male and female. Trigon even has an army of demons, each themed and named after one of the deadly sins with the demons of lust being female. there are also female cops, but rarely in areas where villian players can beat them up. there is even in gotham a battle between generic heroes and villians, with females among them. this is just to name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.