Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh yeah! I saw some blue haired whip ladies from that game before. I tried to make them, cause they're solid cute designs, and I couldn't. I should give it another shot, though, I've learned a lot of things about hair.

It's a bummer there's no sound, cause the sprite work is REALLY solid. The other phone game that was mentioned before(I forget it's name) did not have consistent sprite work, that's why they hid it. Half the enemies looked like robots, and I wasn't too sure if they were supposed to. But everyone looks so cute. Those bikini girls with the red berets are adorable!
AGH THE MAID SHIRANUI AREN'T JUST CUTE, THEIR NAME IS A PUN

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
New released beta test for official licenced mobile game "King of Fighters : Destiny", I just captured zakos clips on my phone~ (Sorry for the poor audio quality!!)

The assassins, medics and the soldiers (including Keith's female mercenaries) are very sexy and adorable...also fits to my taste. Large breasts, bare midriffs (excluding the double wielder assassins) and not to mention, they're probably tomboys too judging from their short hair and combat skills. I think I'll look forward to play this game soon when it's released, maybe via QooApp

Last edited:

IronE

Club Regular
My favorites are the BatGals, see this video from Shantae: Half-Genie Hero: Pirate Queen's Quest @1h24m. They have a taunt attack where they smack their butt, and their clothes fall off on their defeated animation.

I'll probably do a longer post later if folks are interested.

triet92

Club Regular
My favorites are the BatGals, see this video from Shantae: Half-Genie Hero: Pirate Queen's Quest @1h24m. They have a taunt attack where they smack their butt, and their clothes fall off on their defeated animation.

I'll probably do a longer post later if folks are interested.

I am interested

IronE

Club Regular
hgh-batgal-taunt.gif

Was going to animate the defeated sequence but not really sure how to do it efficiently.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
New released beta test for official licenced mobile game "King of Fighters : Destiny", I just captured zakos clips on my phone~ (Sorry for the poor audio quality!!)

Nice find, these zakos look really good, do they have multiple moves or just one? Also to get characters I'm assuming its like all other mobile games where you have to roll for them?

IronE

Club Regular
hgh-batgal-defeated.gif

The defeated animation was challenging. Pieces fly off her and her body elongates and contracts, but I didn't have the patience for that. Also, the game doesn't go as far in the undressing except in the smoke effect. May try to improve it in the future.

josephes

Swell Supporter
Capcom has finally released a concept art of May from Final fight 3 for thier CFN site!

Qoydrww.jpg

English version of her profile will be coming soon! ;)

UPDATE:

Okay here's the english translation of her profile provided by the good folks over at Shoryuken.com!

Private Nakagawa: “No one expects such a cool beauty to be a violent gang member. Her specialties are knife attacks and the Frankensteiner.”

May-FF3.jpg

Basic Info:

Name: May
Height: 170cm
Weight: It’s a secret
Blood Type: 0
Birthday: January 28th
Country of Origin: France
Dislikes: Haggar

Private Nakagawa: “She ostensibly works as a dancer, but is also an assassin, specialized in knives. They say that her favorite pastime is blissfully washing away the blood of her victims during a bath. She never actually learnt wresting techniques, but uses her skills and trained muscular strength as a dancer to compensate and is somehow able to do some moves.”

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
She's french and she loves baths! I'd bathe May all night long if you know what I'm talking about
I'm glad to see the later final fight girls getting some official attention. Eliza, Mary and May are gorgeous. They also did a lot of interesting things with sound in final fight 2, taking that one sample and playing it in multiple ways.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

IronE

Club Regular
How did you animate them from the sprite sheets? I'd like to do the same thing for the rest of her poses.
The Spriters Resource - Full Sheet View - Shantae: Half-Genie Hero - BatGal
I wouldn't take this as the correct way because it seems ridiculously inefficient, but I open them in Photoshop CS2 and save them as PSD, then open that file in Image Ready CS2, and cut them out frame by frame into different layers. Once all layers are done, set the delay of frame 1 to 0.04s, create frames equal to the number of layers, and go through frame by frame and show only the layer # matching the frame #.

hgh-batgal-idle.gif
hgh-batgal-idle-blink.gif

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I made more progress in these days, and King of Fighters : Destiny gives me more zako!!

I can't get more satisfaction than this!!

This game's number of zakos is par on Fighters Club Online and Dungeon Fighter Online.... I just can't get enough of these girls!!

Now just waiting for the fanarts/commissions..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.