Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
In greek myths, Maenads are Bacchus' sex-crazed, often drunk followers, who dress in leopard skins. The game just took it to the next level and turned them into actual felines. :-)
Interesting find.... I never knew much about Greek myth sadly, aside from the legendary muscular girls known as the Amazonesses

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular

41:40

In-game dialogue:
"Metro City's JAPANTOWN used to be so peaceful..."
"But then these SKOOLGRRLZ showed up..."
"...and the whole place went to hell!"
"Sure,they ARE women..."
"...but combined with their "boyfriends" here..."
"...they're as deadly as it gets!"
"Gotta wonder just what "school" these ladies are from!!!"
"Ah, hell! Cuttin' algebra class again, girls?!"

Attachments

• SchoolgirlTK.png
    SchoolgirlTK.png
    387 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:

Dan Druff

Club Regular

I could never enjoy them because they always end up blowing themselves up. Anyway, this was a Korean PC beat 'em up based on a television series of the same name in 2003. There is only one female enemy in the entire game, but she wears different colors. She only appears in the fourth and sixth stages at 20:19 and 33:32 respectively.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I could never enjoy them because they always end up blowing themselves up.
You know, I never realized how much of a buzz kill that musta been for some of you. If there's a big group of them they'll end up just exploding and if your thing is letting the zako get to work uh... that's no good.

That little karate girl is very good. It's... an odd game, that one. I remember seeing it a while back, it wears its sentiments pretty clearly.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
A Burner compilation with both zako victory (when available) and demise:

I like those videos, by my gripe is that apart from the car henchwomen, the rest stand too far away from you and you only see their close-ups if they shoot you, not the other way around. Pity, because there is a lot of pantie-flashing when they fall!

Here is a neat "HP guide" to the Runark blonde doll. :)

67809146_p0.jpg

burom

Master of this Domain
Another nice CGi fan-made Runark Zako fight. Anyone knows how one could just download a whole picture series from Pixiv? It takes ages to load even with a good net connection as there are 95 pics...
イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

Get the URL for the first image in a series and replace "_p0" at the end with "_p1", "_p2", "_p3", so on and so forth (until "_p94"). That's the only part that changes for images in a series.

Or, pop this list into your download manager of choice (JDownloader, etc): https://pastebin.com/raw/ejB9f9wA

holhorse

Master of this Domain
Recently I go to a secondhand bookstore, I found a lots of old school treasure!!
Most impressive one is this:
QQ图片20180417181055.jpg
SNK design collection published at 1996!!
Tons of line art for Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury and KOF series.

But the most great part is these:
影像 (2).jpg 影像 (3).jpg
Line art of Sengoku 2!!

(Kunoichi part at 4:15)

And the original concept for Pink(Fake hostage in The Superspy):
影像.jpg

I just scanned these three pages, made me so happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.