Audio Dialogues will not play audio; already checked the settings and everything. Please help (1 Viewer)

FlapJackGangBang

Potential Patron
Hello. I have been trying to use the Nympho Audio Dialogue or the Kidnapped Daughter Dialogue but it is not working. The text shows up but not the voices. I have used the ModGuys Loader v5.45d and SDTv1.21.1b. I checked the volume, the dialogue tab, and even went into the debugger for Flash but no message shows up. I am now at a lost. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Archknight7

Content Creator
Just a guess, but were you loading it from the load dialogue button? If so that's why. Those audio dialogues must be loaded from the "swf mod" button on the modding tab.

FlapJackGangBang

Potential Patron
Wait so I got it to work somehow? If i just load it on the mod and do not check the text it is fine. I do not know if thats normal though however.

Archknight7

Content Creator
It is. Most, if not all audio dialogues have a little glitch where looking at their text in-game causes the voice lines to no longer work. As to why, I have no clue, maybe it might be how SDT runs them. The easy fix for that is to just reset the dialogue then load the audio dialogue again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.