1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Quick Question...

Discussion in 'Ryona' started by questionableass, Apr 16, 2016.

1. questionableass

questionableass Potential Patron

Apr 16, 2016
    Is there some kind of male counterpart to ryona? Most of the definitions I've seen have described things happening to women. While I am attracted to that somewhat, I find the idea of men in those situations much more appealing.
    Also, as a bit of backstory, when I was around 12 or 13, I was playing Unwound Future for the first time and I saw this scene and realized that I really liked fictional people (especially boys) in pain. Playing Resident Evil 4 later on and seeing Leon's extreme death animations further solidified my interest in the fetish.
    (Also, I couldn't find a general faq thread, but if there is one I apologize for taking up space in the subforum.)
  2. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Nov 23, 2009
  3. morosenoodle

morosenoodle Avid Affiliate

Dec 11, 2010
    Yeah, gyaku is what you'll be looking for; there's a small subforum here, and a lot more on Youtube. Also, most of the mixed-wrestling fetish stuff that's NOT specifically catering towards the ryona community tends to be femdom/ malesub oriented.

Personally, I'd recommend checking out the Monster Girl Quest series, if you haven't already. I'm not really too into gyaku myself, but I have to admit that it's really well done, and if shota ryona is your thing then I imagine it's required playing.