A Quick Question... (1 Viewer)

questionableass

Avid Affiliate
Is there some kind of male counterpart to ryona? Most of the definitions I've seen have described things happening to women. While I am attracted to that somewhat, I find the idea of men in those situations much more appealing.
Also, as a bit of backstory, when I was around 12 or 13, I was playing Unwound Future for the first time and I saw this scene and realized that I really liked fictional people (especially boys) in pain. Playing Resident Evil 4 later on and seeing Leon's extreme death animations further solidified my interest in the fetish.
(Also, I couldn't find a general faq thread, but if there is one I apologize for taking up space in the subforum.)

morosenoodle

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, gyaku is what you'll be looking for; there's a small subforum here, and a lot more on Youtube. Also, most of the mixed-wrestling fetish stuff that's NOT specifically catering towards the ryona community tends to be femdom/ malesub oriented.

Personally, I'd recommend checking out the Monster Girl Quest series, if you haven't already. I'm not really too into gyaku myself, but I have to admit that it's really well done, and if shota ryona is your thing then I imagine it's required playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.