You can count on me! UPDATE: Heels + Boobs (1 Viewer)

L

lovesdt

er.... hello!

I like your mod.... when I see this 2 img "Apples and Perfect Breast mod" that 2 girls... looking great! really love that hair!

Can you share this 2 hair or character... please!

D

dstyx

These breasts really are great, but the problem is that the game uses the shape of the default breasts as hitboxes. Cum will "hang in the air" when you use the small breasts, for example, so they're sadly not usable because of that.

L

LordIfrit

Great work man, thanks! Really liked the breast versions... is there any chance of seeing more versions in the future?

Tio Guy

Potential Patron
Hey man, I've gotta give you credit for being one of the few people who have made new breasts for the game.
I'm quite partial to puffy areola so the "perfect" breasts you made appeal to me, unfortunately I also like very large breasts and tend to use sby's mods to increase breast size which causes them to look awkward (obviously as they weren't designed for those sorts of sizes; they rise off the chest a little and the outlines become quite thick, making them stand out against the rest of the art in-game).

Is there any chance of just a stand-alone nipple mod using those puffy ones? The nipples are perfect and would still fit quite nicely on the vanilla breast shape. I don't think I'd ever use anything else!

You would be an awesome bro forever if you did that =P

Luablood

Potential Patron
I'm sorry to "dig Up" this topic, but what's the hair you used on the perfect breast preview, I had it but I accidently erased it and now I can't find it... I checked all the topics in the Artist Alley and all the topic on the Graveyard... so if it's there, I must be blind ! please answer me ^^ (or if anyone else knows it feel free to tell me )

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.