You can count on me! UPDATE: Heels + Boobs (1 Viewer)

TrigoPod

Potential Patron
Very nice job with the breasts. They look great and work with the vanilla SDT. Really appreciate the new breasts, not sure how many variations you could come up with. I look forward to finding out. Keep up the inspired work.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
It took me some time to figure out that the breasts only work in konashions SDT.
I wanted to combine them with the preggo belly and thicker ass `n legs, but i can only load those in the loader.
So there is no way loading all three at the same time (or is there?)

They are fine otherwise. Must`ve been a lot of work...

TheCount

Vivacious Visitor
boynamedsue said:
It took me some time to figure out that the breasts only work in konashions SDT.

The breast are based on konashion's vanilla template, nevertheless they work with the newest loader...

I think u have to "update" your loader with faceless' patched version of sdt17.2b ->
Download th archive from faceless' loader topic and !replace the "SDT.swf" in your loader folder... done!

equator

Potential Patron
Fantastic work, I especially like the small ones because they look very realistic. I have one question though. Whose hair does the "perfect breasts" one have?

N

nopeokay

Would it be at all possible for the sizes for each breast type to be bigger overall?
I absolutely love these mods and find them to look absolutely outstanding, by the way! Excellent work.

Crurophile

Potential Patron
I love Heels but your swf mods don't work with loader.swf ^^

And I can't do anything with the codes cause i'm ignorant.

Actually I don't find certain needed points in the main guide on Loader. I wish i'll fix my pb alone.

Renegade

Potential Patron
Crurophile said:
I love Heels but your swf mods don't work with loader.swf ^^

And I can't do anything with the codes cause i'm ignorant.

Actually I don't find certain needed points in the main guide on Loader. I wish i'll fix my pb alone.

Hey there They do work for the loader they just work for a patched version of the SDT made by faceless:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=767.0

What your going to do if you don't already know is take the "patched SDT v1.17b" file and rename it "SDT".swf and stick it in the loader folder (which if you don't already have the latest version I recomend you get version 5.0.d. from ModGuys thread)

@TheCount^^

What hair import and stocking import are those in the perfect breast preview and where can I find them?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I do love your boob mods but any chance you could make "dark" skin tone compatible versions?

I assume it would be rude to ask for all 4 tones and I figured the far end (the "dark" tone) would make the most sense for making a variety of characters.

Renegade

Potential Patron
zzaapp002 said:
I do love your boob mods but any chance you could make "dark" skin tone compatible versions?

I assume it would be rude to ask for all 4 tones and I figured the far end (the "dark" tone) would make the most sense for making a variety of characters.

I second the dark skin version as well.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for the mods. The breast aren't my style but variety is the spice of life.
I do love the visor hair. Nice work!

chubbychaser

Potential Patron
I love them all....well done. you rock.
I would love a version that pointed downward slightly with a little bit of a sag...for MILF stuff

Delgesu

Potential Patron
How many unicorns did you have to grind up to make an amazing game even better? I can't personally speak for them, but I can't even describe the happiness I'm feeling right now because of you...

Deleted member 4815

Potential Patron
Seriously, that's some awesome stuff right there! Good work, it's appreciated!
I especially like the textures you put on those heels - really nice touch and quite a "market niche" you served with that x)
Do you think it would be possible to do something like this with the boots from Faceless?
[attachurl=1]
Seeing that happen would delight me oh-so much!~
And thanks again for your efforts!

Attachments

faceless'boots.swf
8.1 KB · Views: 390

Casonig

Potential Patron
TheCount said:
Thanks to all 4 feedback :)

flyingoose said:
Nice work. Where is that fishnet stocking from?

This is 1 of 2 teasers of upcoming Loader mods. Just be patient...

I think this post misses a 3 ;)

Dang, I hope you do release these stockings, cause they really rock.

JackTheRipper

Potential Patron
Interesting. Am I only the one to notice that the Apples preview woman has fake fingernails?
A new Swf mod perhaps? :OOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.