Why does SDT not open in full screen? How can i make it open in Full Screen - Help (1 Viewer)

rariz99

Animator
Someone can kindly help me with those issues?

I have downloaded the - Sby loader pack - Loader 5.45

But I dont know how to set it to open in full screen see here, even if I change the backgorund it still show this light color at the sides.
Does it have a fix?

Also i want to kindly request the aid of a friend who undestands about mods.

01 - Where in the Sby loader pack should I put the >> (clothes.swf) file?
02 - How can I use the Full Body mod (Diferrent tipes of Body) witin the sby loader pack? <<

sclover13

Content Creator
Someone can kindly help me with those issues?

I have downloaded the - Sby loader pack - Loader 5.45

But I dont know how to set it to open in full screen see here, even if I change the backgorund it still show this light color at the sides.
Does it have a fix?

Also i want to kindly request the aid of a friend who undestands about mods.

01 - Where in the Sby loader pack should I put the >> (clothes.swf) file?
02 - How can I use the Full Body mod (Diferrent tipes of Body) witin the sby loader pack? <<
Full screen would be a terror on your CPU, I don't recommend it unless you're fine with really low quality image or low fps. I'm not sure how to get true Fullscreen, but you can maximize the window by pressing the maximize button on flash projector.

As far as loading mods, there are many ways to do with the basics just being press "import swf" in game. If you want to go deeper into funky loader mods there are many tutorials to help you out.
Here's one about loading Moreclothing which might point you in the right direction: https://www.undertow.club/threads/how-use-moreclothing-for-import-mods.17653/

rariz99

Animator
Friend! Thank you for helping me out.

Now I've installed ExtraMod and also figured on how to use mods, body parts, etc.
ps: after almost losing my brain.

Also I have installed the ExtraMod, but i diddn't Install the Template,
Bc idk how to install the template witin de sby loader pack.

My last problems is also on how to start the SDT with my character, and to install .mod stuff.
I got this (StrandZoomFix.mod). Its a only file install - how do i do this? Tried the classic way, but not working. This mod helps to zoom out while keeping the classic square... so how to set single archives.mod to work?

About Loading - Character with the game.
First I gen. the code of the character, and then I've placed it witin the ($INIT$) Main file. - The character File name as (Code.txt).
Then I load and still have that sd-chan character loading. What do I do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.